First Kiss With Minwoo...

An Unknown Life...

When Minwoo started to lean in, Anabell kind felt her heartbeat beating quickly. As he got closer... it beats faster. Anabell was blushing really red and she felt nervous. She then started to turn away but, she realize she can't move.

Minwoo became really close until that was when he touched Anabell's lip with his. Anabell's eyes widen in shock when she had her first kiss with Minwoo! Anabell wanted to push him away but she can't. She didn't know what to do. She actually felt his warm lip touching hers and she actually feel weird.

Mwoyoe?! Why won't I push him away...?! Could it be...that I'm possibly in love with him...? Anabell thought with a curious look.

Minwoo slowly started to move away and he spotted Anabell still making a surprise look at him. Minwoo tilted his head at first and then he started to laugh at her.

"Yah! What so funny?!" Anabell asked with a surprise look.

"...Your cute expression. It's too cute." Minwoo said with a smile.

"Babo...it's not even that funny." Anabell said as she turned away.

"Come on...you should have seen that look on your face." Minwoo said.

Anabell then started to blush really red and she felt embrassed. She then bury her face in her hands and sighed.

"You babo! You stole my first kiss!" Anabell shouted out.

"...Well we're even, cause that was my first kiss as well." Minwoo said.

Anabell made a surprise look and then said, "Jinja?!"

"Nae..." Minwoo said.

"Then why the heck would you just kiss me. You should have just obviously just wipe my lip with a napkin." Anabell suggested.

"So you're saying that you don't like the kiss?" Minwoo teased.

Anabell made a surprise look and she didn't know what to say. She then sighed and then got up quickly, "I'm going now." Anabell said as she walked away.

"Y-Yah! Where are you going?!" Minwoo asked with a surprise look.

"Away from you..." Anabell said as she exit the cafe.

Minwoo made a surprise look and then he started to catch up with Anabell. Anabell continue walking on and then Minwoo used his speed and landed in front of her. Anabell stopped and she looked up and spotted Minwoo.

"Babo! Would you stop doing that." Anabell suggested.

As she was about to continue to walk on, Minwoo was trying to get in her way. "Yah! Would you stop doing that." Minwoo said.

"Wae?" Anabell asked.

Minwoo looked at Anabell and he just smiled at her, "You sure are fun to teased."

Anabell made a serious look and just punched his arm, "Babo..." Anabell mumbled.

She then walked away and Minwoo just walked with her.

"Yah! Stop walking too fast!" Minwoo shouted out.

"Ani!" Anabell said.

While they were walking together Minwoo then spotted a flower shop. He then got an idea and looked at Anabell, "Um...Anabell can you wait right here. I just have to go get something." Minwoo said.

"Fine..." Anabell sighed.

Minwoo smiled and then that was when he walked into the flower shop. He then looked around to find the perfect flower for Anabell until that was when he finally found one that was just sitting right in front of him.

After a while, Anabell was still waiting and she spotted Minwoo came back. Anabell sighed in a relief and asked, "Yah! Where have you been?!"

"Somewhere..." Minwoo said.

"Babo, where?" Anabell asked.

Minwoo smiled and showed a bear with a rose in front of Anabell.

Anabell made a surprise look and she looked at Minwoo, "It's for you..."

"Minwoo, you didn't have to." Anabell said with a surprise look.

"Well, I have to." Minwoo said.

Anabell took the bear and she smiled. She then looked up at Minwoo and said, "Aw...thank you."

"I knew you would like it. Now you can always think about me everyday." Minwoo said with a smile.

Anabell made a surprise look and said, "...I don't even think about you everyday!"

"Yeah you do...Donghyun told me." Minwoo said. He then made a surprise look and then he covered his mouth.

"Of course..." Anabell mumbled.

She then walked away and just left Minwoo standing there.

"Yah! Where are you going? Wait up!" Minwoo called out.

"No thank you!" Anabell called out.

"Jebal..." Minwoo said.

"Ani!" Anabell said.

While she continue walking ahead of Minwoo, that was when she slowly started to smile and blush really red...