Protecting Her No Matter What

An Unknown Life...

~Lucero's POV~

School actually ended that quickly, which I'm actually surprised by right now. I was walking out of school and I continue walking on. As usual, everytime I walk, I always get distracted by 1 thing. Yes, and it's obvious...you can actually tell that I'm clueless a lot.

Anyways, I was just walking, until that was when I bumped into someone. I almost fell to the ground until I got my balance.

"Hey! Why won't you watch were you're going!" A person said angrily.

"Well, I'm sorry." I said.

I bit the bottom part of my lip, since...I think this person wants to start an argument or something...well, the truth is, I'm actually unsure right now. When I continue walking on, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I made a surprise look that some actually did that to me. When I turned around, I spotted one of her friends making a serious look at me. I made a curious look and then asked, "Um...is there something wrong?..."

"Yeah! You didn't even say sorry to my friend you jerk!" Her friend said with attitude.

"I didn't even bump into her!" I said with a surprise look.

"Look, I don't care...just say sorry to her since you're the one that started this whole mess." Her friend suggested.

"And...what if I don't want to?" I asked...

Then that was when things started to get pretty intense...

~No One's POV~

One of the girls made a serious look and for her friend, she started to grip more on Lucero's arm. It kind of hurted Lucero and she was making a worried look. She became upset and then that was when she pushed her back. Lucero landed on the wall and she made a surprise look.

She can tell that she was going to be beat up, but...that was when someone stopped the fight. Lucero closed her eyes shurt until...after a while, she slowly opened her eyes. When she looked up, she spotted that the 2 girls were making a surprise look. Lucero made a curious look and when she looked up that was when she spotted Donghyun stopping them right in front of her.

"...Oppa, what are you doing?" The girl asked with an innocent voice.

"Stopping the fight between you 2..." Donghyun said as he let go of her arm.

He then made a serious look at them and then walked over to Lucero. Lucero made a surprise look and then Donghyun asked, "Gwenchana?"

"Yeah..." Lucero said as she nodded nervously.

Donghyun looked back at the girls but, they just disappeared out of nowhere. Donghyun sighed and then he stood back up.

"Don't worry, when I find them...they're going to get it." Donghyun said with a smile.

Lucero tilted her head a little bit, but then she started to smile at Donghyun and said, "Thanks Donghyun..."

"For what?" Donghyun asked.

"For helping me back there..." Lucero said with a smile...