...Traitor

An Unknown Life...

Krista made a surprise look when she spotted the person she grabbed, "What the heck are you doing here?" Krista asked with a surprise look.

The other girls were curious about what's going on. When they walked over to her their eyes widen as well, "Niel!" They said so loudly.

They quickly covered their mouth since they actually don't want to wake Boyfriend up. Veronica slowly closed the door so Boyfriend won't be disturbed. Then she walked back with the others and all of them had their arms crossed with a serious look.

"What the heck are you doing here?" Krista asked as she arms crossed.

"Well, let just say it's a long story." Niel said with a smile.

"You babo! This is not even a joke!" Lucero said with a serious tone.

"You know he's not alone..." Someone said from behind.

The other girls looked up and when they looked up that was when they spotted the other members of Teen Top. The others jumped down and they stood next to Niel.

"...Why are you even here?" Anabell asked.

"We just want to say sorry..." Chunji said.

"About what?! Attacking us!?" Krista shouted angrily.

"Unnie, calm down..." Veronica said.

"No! Heck no! I'm not calming the heck down! Didn't you see what C.A.P did to me last time! He's the one that injured my ankle...now I can't transform to my wolf form all because of this sprain ankle! Why would you even say sorry, when you hurted one of us...or should I say 2?..." Krista explained with a sad look.

"Look, it was an order." Changjo said.

"Who cares about the orders!" Gaby blurted out.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but she's right. Chunji...you were the one that injured Jeongmin...and now I feel bad." Gaby said as she made a sad look.

Gaby and Krista just walked away and just went inside without saying a word. That was when C.A.P and Chunji started to feel bad.

"...I think you guys should go..." Anabell said.

"Wait! How is it our faults? It's actually those werewolves!" C.A.P said angrily.

"It's not their faults! They were trying to protect us..." Veronica blurted out.

"I'm sorry, but I think you guys should leave. If they found you guys here...they would be more suspicious." Cindy suggested.

The others walked inside and just leave the door locked. Teen Top just stood there and they made a sad look.

"We're sorry..." C.A.P said sadly.

He watched Anabell walking inside the room along with the other girls. C.A.P then ran away along did the others. While C.A.P was walking, he became upset. He feel like that he wants to destory something. The other members made a worried look and spotted C.A.P just punching a wall.

When he punched the wall that was when it just broke down easily. Niel and Ricky walked over to C.A.P and they try to calm him down.

"C.A.P you have to calm down..." Niel suggested.

"No, why would I calm the heck down!" C.A.P said angrily.

"You're not controlling your powers well C.A.P." Ricky said worriedly.

"Like, I said...I'm fine." C.A.P said.

As he made a serious look his eyes changed color and his fangs started to show more...

What happened to you...? L.Joe asked with a worried look.

C.A.P just continue walking on and destroyed things. He started to become more angry that he remember the person he hated...which was Minwoo.

"Of course, it was you all along." C.A.P said.

He then turned both of his hand into a fist and then he started to become more angry.

"You were the one that made Anabell hate me..." C.A.P said.

The other members made a worried look and C.A.P just ran off. The other members were catching up and they arrived back at Hara's hide out.

"You're back...where have you been?" Hara asked.

"No where..." C.A.P said.

"Hyung!" Changjo called out.

Hara saw the other members and when she looked at C.A.P she knew his form changed. She then smirked at him and asked, "What's the matter? Upset about something?"

"...It's nothing..." C.A.P lied.

"You can tell me. Besides, I'm trustful...right?" Hara asked.

"It's none of your business Hara..." C.A.P lied.

"I can tell that you want to kill someone..." Jessica said as she walked by.

"...Let me guess, it's that innocent werewolf." Hara said. "You don't have to worry about it C.A.P, cause...we can help you..." Hara said as her eyes changed color...