An Amazing Rapper.../ The Place Where We First Met

An Unknown Life...

Anabell and Minwoo were walking together after school and they didn't really say much while they were walking together. Anabell was listening to music while Minwoo was just walking. It was still quiet until that was when Minwoo was amazed at what Anabell was saying,

What are you talking about all of a sudden
iyuga mwodeun kkeutnaejul suga eopgeodeun
Stay with me neol bonael su eomneun naemami
mureupkkurchanha
Why do you leave me

When Anabell finished rapping, she spotted Minwoo making a surprise look at her, "Mwo?"

"I didn't know that you can rap that good." Minwoo said.

"Well yeah...I do rap, but...I'm not that good." Anabell said with a surprise look.

"Well, I think its good." Minwoo said with a smile.

Anabell made a surprise look that her eyes widen in shock, that was when she quickly turned away and started blushing really red. Minwoo saw Anabell turned away and then that was when he made a curious look. Both of them were walking together until that was when they spotted a small cafe.

"I remember this place..." Anabell said with a smile.

"Yeah, wait you actually remember this is where we first met?!" Minwoo said surprised.

"Well...yeah..." Anabell smiled.

Minwoo made a surprise look and then he smiled at her, "Well I think that's amazing..." Minwoo said.

Anabell heard what Minwoo said and when she turned over to Minwoo that was when Minwoo was smiling at her...Anabell was making a surprise look and she smiled at him.

"Yeah..." Anabell said.

Both of them suddenly felt awkward and that was when they moved apart a little bit and felt shy.

"So...um! I think we should walk back." Minwoo suggested.

"Yeah..." Anabell said.

Both of them still felt awkward and just walked back without saying anything...