Getting In The Way

An Unknown Life...

The bell then started to ring and everyone started walking to their class, Cindy and Hyunseong were walking together and both of them felt awkward. While they were walking, Cindy bumped into someone, "Ah! Sorry!" Cindy said.

While she continue walking, that was when someone quickly grabbed her wrist. "Hey...I actually haven't seen you around. What's your name?" The person said as he smirked at Cindy.

Cindy knew what was going on and then she swiped her wrist away from the person, "Um...look, I don't know you. So...get away from me." Cindy then started to walk away and when she started to walk quickly away from the guys, someone grabbed her wrist again and Cindy made a surprise look.

When she turned around that was when she spotted the same guy along with his friends. "Hey, who's your new friend?" A person asked.

"She's actually kind of cute." One of his friends smiled at her.

Cindy made a worried look and then she started to feel awkward and glided away a little bit. Aigoo, what am I even going to do?... Cindy thought as she sighed.

The people surrounding Cindy then started to smirk at her until that was when somebody arrived behind her and grab her other wrist. When Cindy looked down she recognize it quickly and then she slowly looked up, when she looked up she spotted Hyunseong making a serious look at them.

"Yah! What do you even think you're doing?" Hyunseong asked as he made a serious look at them.

Cindy made a confused look at first and then she looked back at the others. She notice that they were making a serious look and they have their arms crossed.

"Why do you even care?!" The person said in a serious tone.

"...What, I can't?" Hyunseong asked. "Let go of her..." Hyunseong suggested.

"Why?" One of the guys asked.

Hyunseong then started to become upset and that was when he started to growl quietly. He then looked up and the guys spotted that he was getting mad. They kind of worried and they let go of Cindy's wrist. One of them walked away and the others followed. Hyunseong changed back and then he sighed.

Cindy saw the whole thing and she just smiled at him, "Gomawo..."

Hyunseong heard what Cindy said and then he started to look at her. He spotted Cindy looking away with a worried look and all Hyunseong did was just smiled at her...

"Chumanae. Come on, we better get to class." Hyunseong suggested.

Cindy looked up at Hyunseong and then that was when she smiled and nodded at him. Both of them walked together to class and they felt awkward again.

"Next time Cindy...I just don't want you to get hurt." Hyunseong said with a worried look.

Cindy looked at Hyunseong and she spotted Hyunseong making a worried look, "Promise me...that you'll stand by my side." Hyunseong said with a nervous tone.

Cindy's eyes made a surprise look and she kind of felt bad on how Hyunseong's was worried about her. She then started to smile at him and said, "I promise...Hyunseong!"