Veronica's Horrible Story...

An Unknown Life...

"Vero, what are you doing here?" Krista asked surprised.

"I was about to ask you the same exact question. Did something happened?" Veronica said worried.

"I just hate my family! Ever since my dad left everyone has been acting like a b**** to me. My mom is too nice to yell at my brothers and it always me causing the problems. I'm tired of this crap...I just want my dad back." Krista shouted.

Krista took a deep breath and then she sat down and made a sad look.

"Unnie, I feel the same way. Ever since my mom died...things changed." Veronica said sadly.

"It's hard to live without that important person." Krista said sadly. "Wait, what are you doing here? Did something happen to you as well?" She then added.

"Well...it's a long story as well..." Veronica said sadly.

"Your dad?" Krista asked.

"Yeah...that b*****..." Veronica mumbled.

"Dongsaeng, just tell me what happen." Krista said.

Veronica looked at Krista and then she took a deep breath...

~Veronica's POV~

"I'm home~!" I called out.

It was weird that it was quiet, of course...the only person that was home was my brother. He doesn't really care what's actually going on. My stupid stepmom was not home either, which I'm actually glad...along with my little stepsister. Gosh! She can just get freaking annoying a lot. I remember that even my own "twin" was trying to kill her just because she keeps on bugging her.

Both of my parents can be a b**** to me and I hate it... Pretty much, I hate them as well. Ever since my mom died...things change.

"Oh, Veronica...your home." My stepmom said.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

My stepmom didn't really say anything so she just walked away without saying a word. I really hate her that much, one...I can't even have my friends come over...but, they just go in anyway since...well I don't care about her.

It was already 6PM and I was on the computer...I never really have a family dinner and there's like nothing to do. My dad is busy watching TV in our living room, while for my brother is in his room. My little stepsister keeps on bugging me and I have no idea what the heck is my stepmom doing. I just want to get out of this freaking house already?!

I quickly got up and turned of the laptop. I walked out of my room and headed for the door. When I was about to head out, my dad then quickly asked, "Veronica...where the heck are you going?"

"Out for a walk..." I said.

"No! That is never going to happen." My stepmom said.

"Why?! You can't tell me what to do?!" I shouted angrily.

"Veronica! That's enough~!" My dad shouted.

"You can't do whatever you want Veronica. Just because you're already 16 doesn't mean you can't do stuff on your own yet?!" My stepmom said.

"Why would I listen to you?!...Can't you see, that I don't even freaking care about you! You can be a b**** to me sometimes and you never let me do anything. It's always my little stepsister getting the credit." I said angrily.

My stepmom was getting upset until she slapped me on the face. I didn't even cry and I just stood there with a red mark.

"Don't ever talk like that again?! You need to watch your language Veronica!" My stepmom yelled.

I was still upset until I stormed out of the door, my stepmom just stood there along with my dad.

"Those b****es..." I mumbled to myself.

As I continue walking, that was when I bumped into someone.

"Mianhae!" I said while bowing at the person.

"It's alright..." The person said.

I looked up and I made a confused look, like...I have seen him before.

"Who are you?" I asked...

"I actually go to your school, but...we don't talk that much. My name is Kwangmin." Kwangmin said with a smile.

"Veronica...it's nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

"Did something happened?" Kwangmin asked with a worried look.

"Aniyo, I really don't want to talk about it..." I said as I looked away.

"It's ok...but, you should tell me...did something happen with your family?" Kwangmin asked.

"I just hate them..." I mumbled.

I notice that he was making a sad look at me...I felt bad...and said, "Kwangmin, you don't really have to feel bad...besides, I'm used to it. Even though they act like that...I just have to get used to it..."

Kwangmin nodded and then looked up at me.

"Well, I'll see you around...whenever you feel sad...just come talk to me. Araso?" Kwangmin asked.

"Sure..." I said as I looked down.

He notice quickly I looked down, he then put his hand on my chin and lift up. I made a surprise look as how I saw what he did. His hand, it's weird...why is it warm like that? On a cold day like this...he should be cold...but...he's not. He slowly remove his hand away and I didn't know what to say...I was actually speechless...

"I'll see you at school ok..." Kwangmin said as he walked away.

I looked at him from behind as he walked away. I thought he was weird...but, I guess he was trying to help out. I continue on walking until that was when I ended up in an a dark ally. It was really dark, I couldn't see anything. Until...it was weird...that was when I saw Krista...

"Unnie..." I called out.