A Cute Cafe Moment...

An Unknown Life...

Anabell and Minwoo were walking together and then that was when they spotted a small cafe.

"I notice whenever we walk together this cafe always pops up." Anabell said.

"Maybe there's something special about it." Minwoo said with a smile.

"...Like?" Anabell asked as she made a suspicious look at Minwoo.

"Well, molla!" Minwoo shrugged.

"Babo..." Anabell said as she crossed her arms.

Minwoo smiled at Anabell and then both of them walked into the small cafe.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The waitor said as he bowed down at Minwoo and Anabell.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Minwoo and Anabell both said as they bowed as well.

"2?" The waitor asked.

"Nae..." Minwoo nodded.

The waitor nodded and walked Anabell and Minwoo to their table.

"What do you guys like?" The waitor asked.

"Hot chocolate." Both Minwoo and Anabell said.

They made a surprise look that their eyes widen in surprise. Then both of them smiled at each other.

"Ok, coming right up." The waitor said as he walked away.

After a while, the hot chocolates finally arrived. The waitor set it on the table and he walked away. Minwoo started to take a sip and when he took a sip he spotted Anabell making a worried look still. Minwoo felt bad and asked, "Still feel worried?"

Anabell looked up and spotted Minwoo making a curious look.

"Mianhae....yeah. I just feel bad." Anabell said.

Minwoo made a sad look and then he grab a finger of whip cream from his hot chocolate and just put it on Anabell's nose. Anabell's eyes widen in surprise and she spotted Minwoo smiling at her. 

"Yah! Minwoo!" Anabell said as she wiped the whip cream off her nose.

"Aw...but you look cute that way." Minwoo teased.

"Ha ha very funny..." Anabell said sarcastically.

Anabell laughed and then took a sip of his hot chocolate. He then got some whip cream on his lip and Minwoo laughed.

"What's so funny?" Anabell asked.

"Babo! You got whip cream on your lip." Minwoo said with a smile.

Anabell was about to wipe it with his arm but then Minwoo stopped it. Anabell looked over at Minwoo and she was making a surprise look at him.

"That's dirty..." Minwoo said.

Anabell made a surprise look and she just stood there surprise...both of them felt awkward and that was when they started to look in each others eyes. Minwoo just stood there along with Anabell...everything like stopped. Minwoo felt nervous and then that was when he leaned in...