Final Battle

An Unknown Life...

"I see you have finally arrived." Jin Pyo said.

The mysterious person smirked which gave both Veronica and Krista a curious look. It started walking up to them making them worried and scared, as the person walked up to them...it slowly revealed who it was. "What's the matter? Are you scared of something?" The familiar voice asked.

Krista made a suspicious look and then she made a surprise look, "What do you want?"

The person smirked and continue to walk more, which reveals Hara's appearance. "I'm glad you notice it was me Krista." Hara smirked.

"How can I? Besides, I hate your voice that I even remember how it sounds like." Krista said as she crossed her arms.

"It's almost time's up...which means you can not go back to your body." Hara smirked.

"That's never going to happen!" Veronica said.

"Well someone is feeling confident." Hara smirked as she crossed her arms.

"Leave Veronica out of this Hara!" Krista said as she made an upset look.

"Why? You can't even fight? One thing, is you're a ghost!" Hara teased.

"Shut the f*** up you b****!" Veronica blurted out.

Hara made a surprise look and she started to growl. Right away, she was about to attack Veronica but, Kwangmin and Youngmin quickly defended her. "Youngmin! Kwangmin!" Krista said surprised.

"If you hurt her, we will hurt you." Kwangmin said as he growled.

Krista and Veronica looked at each other and they made a worried look. L.Joe and Niel then started to attack Jin Pyo. 2 battles were going on and everything seems confusing between them. "Veronica...you have to help." Krista said.

"Unnie, what about you?" Veronica asked.

"By the time they defeat them, I'm going to be stuck like this forever. I shouldn't have leave...this is my fault." Krista said sadly.

"It's not your fault. But, I'm going to help you no matter what." Veronica said.

Veronica notice both teams can't handle it...she started to bite her bottom lip and then all of a sudden she just used her powers. Out of nowhere, Hara and Jin Pyo's head started to hurt. "L.Joe now!" Niel shouted.

L.Joe nodded and right away attacked Jin Pyo along with Niel. ...Krista was helping out Veronica who was feeling weak and all Krista could see was light surrounding her. Veronica fell on the ground and she just fainted and as for Krista...she slowly disappeared.

"Ani! This can't be happening!" Jin Pyo shouted angrily.

"It's just did. It's time to say goodbye Jin Pyo..." Niel said as he made a serious look...

--------------------

~Krista's POV~

What's happening? I was right next to Veronica, and then...she became gone. Mwoyoe? What's going on? I notice my vision was changing. I was somewhere else...I was holding on to a wall, but I feel like my strength was weak. Which made slowly fall to the ground unconscious...

What happened? I feel lost again? Where is everyone?

"Krista...." A familiar voice called out.

That voice! Where did that come from? I thought by surprised. "Who's there?" I asked.

All of a sudden someone hugged me tightly from behind. The hug, it was warm and familiar. I slowly turned around and spotted my own dad...hugging me. "Appa." I said surprised.

"It's been a while. I see you found out what you really are." He sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked surprised.

"I didn't want you to know. I just wanted you to have a normal life with your friends. Your friends, their parents want them to do the same." My dad sighed.

"But...why?" I asked worriedly.

"We didn't want you guys to be in trouble." He sighed.

"You don't have to worry about me. Besides, I actually like my life. Being a werewolf...you can have an exciting life." I said with a smile. "But, what happened? Where am I?"

"Well, after what happened with that vampire being killed. You returned back to your own body." My dad explained.

"Really?!" I asked surprised.

My dad looked at me with a smile and nodded, "Yeah..."

I started to smile at him and just gave him a hug right away. But, when I gave him a hug, I notice that he was slowly fading away. "Appa, what's happening?" I asked worriedly.

"It's time for me to go." He said. "Tell your friends I said hi. I'll see you soon." He smiled.

He started fading away and I couldn't see a thing. The light...it becomes brighter everytime. Which made me slowly open my eyes...

I looked around and I was in a room. Where am I? Why am I at a hopistal? I thought confused...