...She's Back

An Unknown Life...

Veronica was surprised at what she was seeing. She spotted Krista standing there smiling and walking up to her. "Dongsaeng-ah." Krista smiled.

Veronica was about to cry but, she smiled and she ran up to Krista and hugged her tightly. "Unnie, you're alright."

"Nae..." Krista smiled.

Krista looked up and spotted Youngmin and Niel. The first thing, she did was glare at them but, it slowly changed into a smile. "...Krista, we need to find your body before it's too late." Veronica suggested.

"What's too late?" Krista asked.

"You really don't know Krista?" A voice asked.

Both Krista and Veronica turned around and spotted a mysterious man standing there with his arm crossed. Both of them made a nervous look, out of nowhere, Youngmin, Niel, Kwangmin, and L.Joe started to stand in front of them and protect them. "Who are you?..." Krista asked all of a sudden.

"...How did you even come back to life?" L.Joe asked all of a sudden.

"Long story, besides...it been a while." The person smirked.

"It can't be...you must be the survivor." Niel said surprised.

"I'm glad you figure it out. The name's Jin Pyo." Jin Pyo said with a smirked.

"So that's your name." Kwangmin said as he crossed his arms.

"Why are you doing this?" Veronica asked curiously.

"Obviously, because Hara told me to. When she told me about you guys, right away...I agree with her plan. I'm tired of werewolves winning all the time. You see what you guys have done! If this wasn't your guys' fault...vampires would have been stronger than werewolves..." Jin Pyo explained.

"We're all equal. Why do you have to be on Hara's side?" Krista asked as she made a suspicious look.

"Because...as you can see, the werewolves that killed the other strongest vampires was the generation before you guys...and it's obvious. Don't you remember your dad Krista...along with your mom Veronica?" Jin Pyo said with a smirk.

"Shikeurro." Krista suddenly said.

"What's wrong? Someone doesn't want to talk about their dad?" Jin Pyo asked.

"Leave my dad out of this you b****!" Krista shouted angrily.

Youngmin quickly pulled Krista back and he glared at Jin Pyo. Jin Pyo just smirked and said, "Why? Do you even know what happened to him?"

Krista made a surprise look and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Unnie, don't listen to him." Veronica said.

"Well might as well. Besides, 2 of your friends are dying." Jin Pyo said.

"Shikuerro! Both of them are strong!" Kwangmin said as he glared at Jin Pyo.

"You sure about that?" Jin Pyo asked.

Krista made a worried look along with Veronica. Both of them looked at each other and then back at Jin Pyo. "You know...whatever he said, it's true." A voice said.

Everyone turned behind and they made a curious look. It was dark and they couldn't see who was talking. The person started to walk up to them and a figure showed...everyone was curious...who is that person...?