I can't take it anymore!

An Unknown Life...

"Stop!" Veronica called out.

Everything suddenly stopped out of nowhere. Teen top stopped along with Boyfriend and they all looked at the girls in the middle who were just standing there with a worried look.

"What the heck is wrong with you guys?" Anabell asked as she made a serious look.

"Yeah! What the hell is wrong with you guys?! Wait- I don't care anymore if you guys fight cause we are getting tired of it!" Cindy said with a mad look and just walked away as well as Lucero.

The guys didn't say anything. They just stood there with shocked expressions.

After a long silence Neil finally spoke up, "It's Youngmin's fault!"

"What?! Not even! Krista deserved it" Youngmin blurted out.

"What did she deserve?" Veronica asked with a serious look.

Youngmin just stayed silent but, Veronica read his mind to find out. Shoot! She can't find out that I slapped Krista. Youngmin thought nervously.

"You f***ing slapped my unnie?! What the f*** is wrong with you?!" Veronica asked with a mad look.

"Vero...jinjeong" Krista said with a worried look.

"No, I'm not going to calm down! Youngmin freaking slapped you! Also, you don't deserve it! Why the heck would you freaking slap my unnie you b****!" Veronica said with an angry look.

Krista sighed and then she started to pull Veronica back. "Yah! That's enough!" Krista said.

"Ani!" Veronica shouted.

"Besides, she doesn't even deserve it. And Veronica's right...she doesn't even deserve to be slap." Niel said.

Youngmin made a careless look and then he looked at Niel with a serious look, "Yes she does...if you wouldn't have hang out with her...she would have been with me. This is all your fault. Your the one that changed her. She was never like that. Heh, so it was your fault." Youngmin explained.

Niel made angry look at Youngmin. He started to become more mad that he already want to slap him. His hand was turned into a fist. And he couldn't hold it in any longer. Once he lift his hand up he was about to slap Youngmin across, but turns out he didn't. As he swipe his hand across, Niel was surprised...

What Niel saw in front of him was Krista taking the hit for Youngmin. Veronica stood there along with the others...except for Cindy and Lucero. Veronica looked behind her and notice Krista was already gone in a flash. Krista got slapped on the other side of the cheek and it was turning red just like the other one. Niel stood there along with the other members behind. Youngmin was standing behind Krista and he was shocked as well. The rest of the members stood there in silence.

Mostly...everyone was surprised at what they were seeing. Unnie... Veronica thought with a sad look.

Krista stood there with her head down. Niel looked at her and notice that she wasn't crying. When she looked up...Niel notice her eyes were watering but, tears didn't even fall. "Krista..." Youngmin said.

Krista just stood there and she didn't say anything, she then took a deep breath and said, "Who could have known...you guys were both babos..."

Krista walked away quickly and Youngmin and Niel just stood there. Veronica followed from behind along with Anabell and Gaby. Krista was already at the front of the school and she was walking quickly then before. Her eyes became more watery and then...that was when tears started coming down both of her cheeks. She then started to think about Niel and Youngmin. But, once she think about them...she started to become angry.

Out of nowhere, she had flashbacks of Youngmin. She started to growl...and then she thought about Niel...which made it more worst. Krista's eye color started to change and her fangs popped up. While she was running, Gaby, Anabell, and Veronica came rushing out. They were looking everywhere and then that was when Krista caught their eye. "Unnie!" Veronica called out.

Krista heard Veronica's voice and she stopped. Veronica stood there and sighed in a relief. Anabell and Gaby were standing behind. Krista stood there with her back facing the others. "Unnie, gwenchana?" Veronica called out.

...Krista stayed silent...she didn't want to turn back. A tear fell down her cheek once more...out of nowhere, Veronica made a worried look. She was about to take a step forward and run up to her but, then she heard...Veronica, mianhae. Krista thought sadly.

Veronica was curious at first and she took a step back. She looked closely and notice that Krista slowly turned back and growled at them. She became vicious, her eyes were bright and her fangs became sharp. She started to growl loudly while tears were falling down her swollen cheeks. Veronica was surprised along with Gaby and Anabell. Krista then turned back and then changed into her wolf form. She looked back at the others and then turn back and run off leaving them behind.

Veronica stood there along with Anabell and Gaby...Veronica was about to chase after her but, Gaby stopped her. "Unnie!" Veronica called out.

"Veronica! No!" Gaby said as she got a hold of Veronica.

"Babo! What are you doing?!" Veronica asked surprised.

"It's no used! You can't go after her." Gaby said.

"Ani! I'm not leaving my unnie like this! Unnie! Let me go!" Veronica said as she started to struggle.

"Mianhae, but Gaby is right...she's probably gone." Anabell said with a sad look.

"Ani! I can still catch up to her!" Veronica said.

Anabell sighed and then she got a hold of Veronica all of a sudden, "Babo! Listen to me!"

Veronica looked at Anabell and notice that she was making a serious look. "You need to leave her. Have you seen her face." Anabell said.

Anabell made a sad look and looked away from Veronica. She slowly let go of Veronica and took a step back. Veronica stood there and said, "...Is that all you're doing? Krista just run off and you want me to not go after her?! Unnie, she's my twin! I can tell how mad she is...but at the same time...she's sad! I can't leave her behind. She's the only one I have left along with you guys."

Gaby and Anabell looked at each other and then they started to feel bad. Both of them put their heads down and sighed sadly. Veronica looked ahead and she was thinking if she should go after her. She started to growl and then mumbled, "It's all their faults. If this wouldn't have happened...Krista wouldn't have disappeared like this."...