Teen Top Out Of Nowhere

An Unknown Life...

The girls made a surprise look as they spotted the wind. ...Just then that was when things started to become quiet. The "twins" made a worried look and then they started to look at each other. It then started to become quiet and Boyfriend was making a suspicious look. The girls just stood there with a curious look and all of a sudden that was when the "twins" kind of got attacked.

Veronica and Krista both fell back on the ground and the Jo twins then started to make a worried look. They quickly ran over to them and helped them up.

"Gwenchana?" Kwangmin asked as he helped Veronica up.

"Ani..., well I actually don't remember what the heck was that." Veronica said with a worried look.

When Youngmin helped Krista up that was when Krista gotten taken away quickly and she got grabbed by the neck. Krista's eyes then started to widen in shock and Youngmin made a surprise look.

"Unnie!" Veronica called out with a worried look.

Donghyun then started to look closely at the person and then that was when he made a surprise look, his eyes widen in surprise and he just stood there.

"What are you even doing here?" Donghyun asked so suddenly.

Lucero made a worried look and that was when she looked up and looked at Donghyun with a worried look. The mysterious person then suddenly smirked since he figure Donghyun would have recognize him.

"It's been how many weeks Donghyun since we didn't see each other." The person smiled.

"Yah! If you want something, first...you have to let go of Krista!" Youngmin said with an upset look.

"What do you even want...Niel?" Donghyun asked so suddenly.

Niel made a surprise look and then that was when he revealed himself. Krista looked up and then that was when she made a surprise look.

"Niel?!" Krista said surprised.

"What are you even doing!?" Veronica asked with a surprise look.

"...It's been while...you guys." Niel said.

Krista wasa trying to get away but, she can't. Niel sighed and that was when he froze Krista's feet.

"Niel! What the heck is wrong with you?!" Krista asked with a worried look.

"I'm sorry, but I have to...Krista." Niel said as started to grip on Krista's neck more.

"You babo! You're choking me~!" Krista said as she try to breath for some air.

"Unnie!" Veronica called out.

Just then someone mysterious grabbed on to Veronica. Veronica made a surprise look and when she looked at the person next to her, it was L.Joe holding on to her.

"Veronica!" Kwangmin said with a surprise look.

"Hyung, what are they even planning?" Minwoo asked with a worried look.

"Molla, but...protect the others no matter what." Donghyun said.

Suddenly someone grabbed on to Gaby and when Gaby looked up she spotted Changjo.

"Changjo..." Gaby said surprised.

Hyunseong got a hold of Cindy, while Donghyun and Minwoo got Anabell and Lucero. 3 were safe while the other 3 got caught. It then started to become quiet. Krista was making a worried look and she tried to move but, she can't.

"What are you even planning?" Minwoo asked with a serious look.

"Like you should know." L.Joe said as he crossed his arms.

"...Yah! You need to stop playing around." Jeongmin said. "Just let go of Gaby!" Jeongmin said.

"...Why won't you just try." Changjo suggested.

"Jeongmin, don't even listen to him." Gaby said with a surprise look.

Jeongmin was becoming upset and then that was when his eyes started to change. His teeth became sharp and then he started to growl.

"Jeongmin! No!" Donghyun said.

Jeongmin then transformed into his wolf form and then that was when he started to ran up to Changjo...