Saving Her Out Of Nowhere

An Unknown Life...

"Yah! Let go of me!" Lucero shouted.

Donghyun made a surprise look that his eyes were starting to widen. He then looked ahead and spotted Lucero was being grabbed by a wrist by some guy she doesn't know of.

Great! What do I do?... Donghyun thought nervously.

He stood there surprise and he couldn't think of any...as he thought for a moment that was when he said, "I can't believe I'm doing this..."

~Lucero's POV~

What the heck?! What the hell is wrong with this guy?! Does he really have to be a b**** to me! Look! I didn't do anything! I was forcing myself just to be released, but...he doesn't want to let go. As he grabbed me, everytime I move...I could feel his hand gripping on my wrist more. Which made me feel nervous. I stood there and just made a sad look.

...Someone please come... I thought sadly.

As I was thinking, a sudden tear flow down my cheek. The guy moved but, I just stood there. He then turned around and looked at me with an upset look.

"What the hell are you doing?! Come on!" He said angrily.

"No! Why the heck would I even listen to you! I don't even know you!" I said as I try to snatch my hand away.

I try to move wrist but, I can't. He then got a hold of my wrist and forced me to become more close with him. I actually hate it when guys do that...it's getting annoying.

"Look, you're acting like a b**** right now and I'm getting tired of this. You do not want to see me get pissed off right now." He said.

All I did was just look at him, I saw his eyes...they were getting upset. But, I don't even know you! I sighed sadly and didn't say anything...let just say, I was "speechless".

"Hey! Let her go!" Someone called out from behind.

I turned around behind my back and my eyes widen in shock...

~Donghyun's POV~

"Hey let go of her!" I said as I made a serious look at him...

I notice he was making an angry look while as for Lucero...she was making a surprise look at me. I notice her eyes her widening and I didn't know what to say...I looked down, and I try to think of something but, I can't. Stupid! Why the heck did I say that?!

"What the hell did you just say?!" He asked me angrily.

I looked up and spotted the person making a jealous look, I made a confuse look.

"I said, let her go." I said.

He made a surprise look at me and I notice he was getting angry. Shoot, what can I even do?...

~No One's POV~

The person suddenly let go of Lucero by force which made her fall on the ground.

"Lucero!" Donghyun said by surprise.

He then walked up to Donghyun and Donghyun made a nervous look...