Kidnapped...

An Unknown Life...

Un Hae was leaning in close and her fangs were getting sharp. Veronica's heart was beating quickly...her eyes were widen and she needed someone to help her...but, who?

Kwangmin... Veronica thought sadly.

Un Hae was close to Veronica's neck until someone attacked her. Un Hae fell on the ground while Veronica just stood there. She made a surprise look like she seen this "person" before.

"You again?!" Un Hae growled.

A dark brown wolf just stood in front of Veronica and all it did was just growl at her.

"Heh, and I'm surprise that there's only one of you..." Un Hae said.

Just then there was a howl and Un Hae made a surprise look. Out of nowhere the others arrived. Veronica just stood there and she didn't know what to do.

3 of them were growling and Un Hae made a surprise look. She then was trap but, then she notice something...they were frozen. Un Hae was breathing nonstop until she recognize them frozen...including Veronica.

"I told you to stop them...why didn't you?!" Un Hae asked angrily as she looked at L.Joe.

"They notice it right away. They notice that I was spying on Veronica the whole time." L.Joe said upset.

"Heh, good thing you're handy. They won't even know. Take the girl." Un Hae commanded.

L.Joe made a sad look as he looked at Veronica. Veronica was just watching and her eyes were full with fear. L.Joe started to feel bad and he made a sad look until Un Hae got impaitent.

"Well what are you waiting for b****?! Hara is waiting and you know how impaitent she is." Un Hae said angrily.

"You're just like her..." L.Joe mumbled.

Un Hae heard what he said and attacked him out of nowhere.

"Look, I don't want to play this game ok L.Joe! I have to follow Hara's rules no matter what. She's always the one coming up with good ideas. She's the leader of the group. Just like you have the leader!" Un Hae explained.

"But, C.A.P is a better leader than Hara." L.Joe blurted out.

"All I want is blood! And that girl is special. If you won't take her...then suffer the punishment from Hara." Un Hae smirked.

L.Joe made a surprise look but, he listen to Un Hae no matter what.

"What happen to our deal...?" L.Joe asked.

"The deal was off..." Un Hae said.

"No it wasn't! It never was!" L.Joe shouted.

"Now it is...now go get the girl!" Un Hae commanded.

L.Joe made a surprise look and then he slowly grabbed Veronica.

"I'm sorry..." L.Joe said as he whispered to Veronica.

He then resume time and both of them escaped quickly. Donghyun,Youngmin,and Kwangmin were growling until they notice she was gone.

"Where the heck is she?!" Donghyun asked angrily.

"Looks like they escaped." Kwangmin said.

"Along with Veronica." Youngmin said sadly.

"What?!" Kwangmin said with a surprise look.

He then looked at Veronica spot and notice that she disappear.

"No! Why is she doing this to us?! I should have protect her..." Kwangmin said sadly.

Kwangmin then transformed back into a human and he made a sad look. Youngmin and Donghyun made a sad look from behind and transformed back as well.

"Kwangmin...it's not your fault." Someone said from behind.

"Jeongmin...what are you doing here." Donghyun asked.

"I was actually watching the whole time." Jeongmin said as he walked up to Kwangmin.

"...You should have protected her...but, it was L.Joe...he didn't really want to take Veronica...but, he was forced to by Un Hae." Jeongmin explained.

"So now you're saying that L.Joe was never on their side?! Jeongmin, their vampires! We can never trust vampires! It's one of the rules!" Donghyun shouted angrily.

"Araso! But...L.Joe was pretty upset on what he saw." Jeongmin shrugged.

"I don't care about all of this...I just-...I just want her back." Kwangmin said sadly.

He then fell on the ground and started to hold back his tears.

"Kwangmin..." Jeongmin said sadly.

Youngmin made a sad look and then started to comfort Kwangmin.

"It's going to be alright..." Youngmin said.

"How?! They tooked her! How can we get her back?!" Kwangmin asked angrily.

As he started to get angry that was when he started to have shocks surrounding him. Youngmin looked at him and he felt bad.

"You just need to relax..." Youngmin said as he put his hand on Kwangmin's shoulder.

As he done that, he felt a shock and moved away.

"Kwangmin, I'm serious...your powers are becoming to strong..." Youngmin said.

Kwangmin calmed down a bit and said, "Mianhae...I didn't mean to."

"It's alright...you just cared about her." Donghyun said.

"Yeah...sure." Kwangmin said as he looked away.