Finally Seeing Her...

An Unknown Life...

"You guys again?!" Lucero asked surprised.

"Wow...that's actually not a nice way to greet us." Un Hae said as she crossed her arms.

"So? Why do we need to greet you?" Veronica asked.

"Because, you're in our territory werewolves." Jessica said.

I just realize something. There's going to be a distraction that way we won't make it to Krista on time. Donghyun-oppa, what should we do? Veronica thought.

Donghyun heard what Veronica thought and he looked at her. He then made a worried look that it made him bit the bottom of his lip. Suddenly, 2 people stepped up in front of them. Both Donghyun and Veronica looked ahead and spotted Gaby and Lucero.

"Don't worry, we'll handle them." Lucero smiled.

"Onee-chan, are you sure?" Veronica asked surprised.

"Nae! Besides, we don't have much time left." Gaby said.

"You should go save Krista before it's too late. Don't worry about us. Besides, we're strong no matter what." Lucero said with a smile.

Veronica nodded and she headed off along with Teen Top and Boyfriend. All of a sudden, Donghyun and Jeongmin stopped and looked back. Everyone went ahead except for Veronica. She looked back and spotted the both of them stopped. Along with Changjo and Ricky. "Mwoyoe?" Veronica asked.

"We're going to stay and help them." Jeongmin said.

"We're worried that they can't handle it alone." Donghyun said.

"Araso, I understand." Veronica nodded.

"Minwoo, you should go help Anabell. Along with Hyunseong." Kwangmin whispered.

"Araso." Minwoo smiled.

Hyunseong nodded and the both of them left out of nowhere. Veronica made worried look and looked back at Jeongmin and Donghyun. She then started to nod at them and said, "OK fine. Donghyun, tell me when you guys need help."

Donghyun nodded and said, "Araso. Be careful. And good luck with Krista. No one knows who this person might be. You might need help." Donghyun said.

"We'll be there as soon as possible." Jeongmin smiled as he gave out a thumbs up.

"Nae..." Veronica nodded.

Veronica ran off while L.Joe, Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Niel were following behind. Unnie, don't worry. We're coming for you. Veronica thought as she made a serious look.

---------------

~Cindy's POV~

Veronica better hurry up. Me and Anabell can not hold Hani off for long. We were confident at first, but after a while...we started running out of energy quick. Our speed has started to decrease. Right now, Krista was too fast for us.

I try to hit her by throwing fire at her, but...it was no used. Anabell got attacked and she landed on the ground. I notice that right away, her blood was on the floor. "Anabell!" I said surprised.

Anabell slowly got up and she started to have some blood dripping on the corner of her lip. Anabell ignored the blood and she just looked at Cindy and nodded, "Umma, I'm going to be fine."

I don't freaking care if you're going to be fine. You're hurt already and I can't let you get hurt more. Hani just stood there and I notice she smirked at me. I knew it! I'm next!

Krista just disappeared out of thin air which made me nervous. It was quiet...the only one thing I can hear was my heartbeat. It's faster than before and I can't handle this kind of pressure. All of a sudden, I felt Hani ran passed behind me. I took deep breaths. Right away, I closed my eyes shut. Krista was about to bite my next until I heard a loud crash.

Everything became black...did she bit me?...I slowly opened my eyes and spotted 2 wolves...wait! Their familiar! They turned back into human. It can't be!

~No One's POV~

"Anabell! Cindy! Can you hear us?" Minwoo's voice called out.

"Minwoo..." Anabell said as her voice started to fade away slowly.

"Yah! Don't...please Anabell not just yet." Minwoo said worriedly.

"Where's Krista?" Cindy asked weakly.

"...Veronica is on her way to save her." Hyunseong said.

Krista was behind and they didn't know that she was alive. Her fangs were more sharp and her eyes turned bright red. She started to her lip, "If I don't kill them, you guys are going to pay." Krista said.

She started to attack them right away and that made Minwoo and Hyunseong turned around. Out of nowhere, C.A.P pushed Hani out of the way which made her fly to the side making a mark on the wall. Chunji was behind and he nodded. "What?! You're on their side?!" Krista asked surprised.

"Nae, you never knew that." Chunji smiled.

Krista became weak and she notice that her arms was bleeding. C.A.P has pushed her aside to her hard that she can not use her left arm. "What have you done?" Krista asked as she touched her blood with her other hand.

"You guys came..." Anabell said weakly.

"Anabell, don't go. Just take a rest. After the guy is defeated...we'll find a way to save you." Minwoo said worriedly.

"Who cares? It might be too late for us..." Cindy said.

Cindy couldn't get up. When she closed her eyes shut, before Minwoo and Hyunseong came she felt scratches on her arms and something sharp touching her neck. Good thing Hani didn't bite her all the way. But, the bad part is was Cindy was losing blood quickly along with Anabell.

----------------

Veronica continue on running and she never stopped. She notice that there was another room, she looked at it and slowly walked in there. As she walked in...it was pitch black. She was actualy scared at first but, she couldn't turn back. She knows that there was 2 people there to protect her no matter what.

Once she stepped in...everything seems different. Why does she think this is a familiar place? ...She never even been here before...but, it feels so familiar to her. Veronica?! A familiar voice called out.

Veronica heard that voice before...she slowly turned around behind her and right away, she was surprised at what she was seeing...