A Walk In The Park

An Unknown Life...

B1A4 - My Love


Anabell was still in her room and she was making a bored expression.

Hm...what should I do today? I can't be stuck in my room for the whole day. Anabell thought as she pouted.

Anabell looked outside and she spotted that it was a beautiful day. Anabell tilted her head in curiousity but, she got off from her bed and just walked out of her room. She walked downstairs and spotted her mom cooking.

"Mom, I'm going out for a walk." Anabell said.

"Ok...just get home before 10." Anabell's mom said.

"Araso..." Anabell mumbled.

Anabell closed the door behind her and just started walking around. While she was walking, that was when she spotted a small park. Anabell looked at it for a while, then she just walked around the park. While Anabell was walking, she spotted a small playground.

Anabell headed over to the playground and she sat on the swing. She sighed and she looked around. When she look around, the only thing that she mostly see in the park is couples. Anabell sighed and she made a sad look.

Why can't I just pick one... Anabell thought sadly.

Just then, someone walked up to Anabell and asked, "Gwenchana?"

Anabell made a curious look as she heard someone's voice. She slowly looked up and that was when she spotted Minwoo smiling in front of her.

"Minwoo..." Anabell said.

"Annyeong! What are you doing here?" Minwoo asked with a worried look.

"I was walking around until I spotted this park...and well, I just deicded to sit here." Anabell said.

Minwoo gave out a smile and he decided to sit next to Anabell. Once Minwoo sat down, he spotted Anabell looking away and making a sad look.

"Is something wrong?" Minwoo asked.

"Huh? It's nothing." Anabell said with a surprise look.

Minwoo start to pout at Anabell and then he said, "Wae...you can tell me?"

"Ani! It's nothing..." Anabell said.

Minwoo kept on pouting and he did a cute aegyo that Anabell can't resist. She then sighed and said, "Ok! Ok! I'll tell you. Aigoo, you and your aegyos..."

Minwoo smiled and started to hug Anabell tightly. "Yay! Gomawo!" Minwoo said happily.

Anabell looked at Minwoo and she started to smile at him. "It's actually a long story..." Anabell said with a worried look.

"Gwenchanayo...besides, I have time." Minwoo said with a smile.

Anabell pouted and she sighed. "Fine...it's just that...well, I been thinking...what if you're stuck in a situation, where you fall in love with 2 people..." Anabell said sadly.

"2 people? Hm..., I would pick the one that mostly be there's for me." Minwoo shrugged.

"True, but...what if both of them were always there for you. What are you going to do then?" Anabell asked.

Minwoo made a curious look and then he figured out Anabell's problem. "Well, that's going to be hard." Minwoo said sadly.

"See..." Anabell said.

"But, who knows. People say just follow your heart, but some people don't get what that means. Just listen to yourself...think about who stands by your side. Who always makes you happy...and if it both of them, pretty soon you're going to figure out who you pick." Minwoo explained.

Anabell looked up at Minwoo and she smiled at him. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Gomawo Minwoo." Anabell said.

Anabell got up and just walked away. Minwoo watched her walk away and then thought, I hope you can pick me...Anabell

Anabell looked back and spotted Minwoo just sitting on the swing. "Minwoo, are you coming?" Anabell called out.

Minwoo looked up and spotted Anabell waving at him. Minwoo smiled and then that was when he quickly got up and catch up to Anabell. Both of them were fooling around while walking around the park. When they walked out of the park, they decided to walk around the city.

Both of them had fun, and Anabell couldn't stop smiling at Minwoo. Minwoo looked over and spotted somethng behind Anabell. Minwoo tilted his head, and then...he had an idea.

"Hey, can you wait here...I'll be right back." Minwoo said.

Anabell made a curious look as Minwoo walked away. She wanted to know where he's heading off to...but, she just stay where she was. Minwoo arrived at the mickey mouse store and he decided to buy something for Anabell so that she can be special.

After a while, Minwoo arrived back and Anabell sighed in a relief. "Yah! Where have you been?!" Anabell asked with a worried look.

"I just wanted to get you something." Minwoo said with a smile.

Minwoo took out his right hand and what he was holding was a mickey mouse stuffed animal.

Anabell made a surprise look and then said, "Minwoo you don't have to."

"I want it to be special for you." Minwoo said with a smile. "Also, I got you this." Minwoo said.

He took out his left hand and Anabell made a surprise look. What Minwoo was holding was a minnie mouse headband. Minwoo smiled at her and then he put it on her head.

"Aigoo, Minwoo you don't have to buy me all of this. Now I feel bad." Anabell said as she pouted.

Minwoo smiled at her and said, "It's fine. Don't worry, besides you look so cute in that headband."

Anabell started to blush and she quickly turned away from Minwoo. "You're treating me like a little kid." Anabell said shyly.

Minwoo looked at Anabell and then he started to smile at her. "So cute." Minwoo said.

Anabell looked at Minwoo with the corner of her eye and then out of nowhere, Anabell kissed Minwoo surprisngly on the cheek. Minwoo made a surprise look that his eyes widen in shock. Anabell smiled at him and then continue to walk on.

"Are you coming?" Anabell asked with a smile.

Minwoo just stood there and he looked at Anabell. "Yeah...I'm coming." Minwoo said as he followed from behind.

Gomawo...Minwoo... Anabell thought with a smile.