Meeting Krista At The Park...

An Unknown Life...

~Krista's POV~

I arrived home after school and it was quiet. My mom went to walk and my dad left me about 2 years ago. I really missed him...apparently he's out of town and I have no idea when he's coming back...so it's just me,my mom and my 2 brothers.

I really hate my life now since...well it's hard for me. Let just say, my mom can be a b**** to me sometimes. She may act nice...but, she doesn't help me out. I have 2 brothers in this house and they are not helping me! All they do is tease me and bug me! And everytime we start an argument, she doesn't even care what I have to say! ...All I want to do is just leave this house soon!

...My friends understand how my life is...we need that an important person with us...since, they understand us more than anybody else. It was quiet in my house and the only person that's home is my brother's girlfriend. She's ok...but, we don't talk that much.

It was already 6PM, and everyone was home. Usually when everyone is home, I'm always in my room going on the computer and listening to music. I actually have nothing to do in my life...it's actually quiet.

"Krista! Come on let's eat!" My mom called out.

I actually hate having dinner with my older brother and my little brother, let just say they are always the one causing trouble which I freaking hate...I arrived in the kitchen and sat at the table where I spotted my brother and little brother sitting together. I sat on the other side and my mom was in the middle.

In the middle of our dinner I was upset...my little brother keep on throwing food at me and my mom was right in front of me.

"Mom, can't you just tell him to stop?" I asked politely.

What the heck?! All she does is ignore me?! I know that she's always the one taking care of us, but...she doesn't take care of my problem! It's always those 2 and they can act like a b**** to me. I'm already getting upset over this.

"Krista, why won't you clean up that mess?" My older brother asked.

"What?! I didn't even do it?!" I said surprise look.

"Krista, listen to your brother." My mom said.

I looked at her with my eyes widen.

What the heck mom?! Why would you even listen to him?! He may take over our business, but you would listen to this b**** more than me?! I thought surprised.

I looked at my older brother who was giving me a serious look. I'm already pissed off already. All I want back is my dad. He's always the one who understands me more...even though he makes decisions for me...he understand I make my own choice.

"No..." I said angrily.

My brother looked at me with a surprise look.

"You're suppose to listen to me and you know that?!" My brother shouted angrily.

He quickly got up, I felt scared already...but I was being honest to him...as he got up...he walked over to me and slapped me on the face. Does he really have to do it that hard. As I touch my cheek, it was already red. It did hurt, but, I was sad and upset. My mom and little brother just stood there...they won't even freaking help me. What the heck is their problem?!

I got up quickly and then quickly walked out of the door. I slammed the door behind me and just ran to the nearest park. I arrived there and just sat on the bench. How could he even freaking do that?! Is that how much he hates me? I never talked to my dad for a long time...and I need him right now. 2 of my brothers are b****es and I already hate it! ...I guess...the only people I can trust are my friends...

~Youngmin's POV~

It was already after school, no matter what...I have to follow Donghyun's orders. What he mention was that I have to follow Krista and keep an eye on her. ...When I actually think about it, he can be right...there is something going on...

I spotted her home and just sitting there and acting bored. I thought it was kind of cute...wait- why am I saying that?! Am I falling for her already?...It's already 6PM, I watched her again and I saw an argument between her and her older brother. Her older brother really has to do that to her?! I saw her walking out of the door and heading for the park...I made a sad look as I saw how she was.

I have to go talk to her... I thought sadly.

I quickly arrived at the park and spotted Krista sitting alone on the bench. I hid behind a tree, and she was crying her tears out while cussing under her breath. I have to go talk to her...but, wait- what am I going to say? I thought for a moment...she actually looks cute when she cries...why am I thinking about that again?!...Well...it's time. I took a deep breath and that was when I walked up to her...