Secret Out...

An Unknown Life...

"Cindy umma!" Veronica called out.

Minwoo and Hyunseong turned around and spotted the others.

"Hey..." Cindy said.

"...The guys were worried about you. Well mostly Chunji, he wanted to tell you something, but...he couldn't even find you." Anabell said.

"I was just right here the whole time." Cindy shrugged.

"Yeah...then we both saw her." Minwoo added.

"Well, at least you're ok." Gaby said.

"I forgot...what did he said." Lucero sighed.

"Clueless onee-chan..." Krista sighed.

"Cindy!" Chunji called out.

Cindy spotted Chunji and the other walking up to her.

"Hey...I was looking for you." Chunji said.

Minwoo and Hyunseong just stood there and made a suspicious look.

"What is it you wanted to tell me?" Cindy asked.

"Well...as you can see." Chunji said nervously.

Hyunseong made a jealous look and then walked away. Minwoo notice but, he didn't go after him. Cindy notice and made a sad look.

"Um...can you tell me later Chunji, I'll be right back." Cindy said as she went after Hyunseong.

"But-" Chunji said.

Chunji was about to go after her until C.A.P stopped him from behind.

"Just let it be..." C.A.P said.

Chunji sighed and made a sad look. Minwoo and the other members stood there and sighed.

"Could it be possible that Hyunseong has a crush on Cindy?" Lucero asked curiously.

"Onee-chan, do you really have to be this clueless?" Veronica asked annoyed.


~Cindy's POV~

Great, where could he be?...I just can't leave him like that...I looked everywhere, and still...no sign of him. Hyunseong, where could you be. I made a worried look and continue walking on. I looked everywhere...he was nowhere to be found. Now I feel bad, but wait...am I falling for him. Wait? It can't be it! Can it? Ah! I am not sure right now... I continue walking on, until...I didn't pay attention.

I ended up in the middle of the street and there was a car coming. I heard the car honk, I just stood there frozen, shoot! I can't move, until...-

I closed my eyes shut until I slowly open them. I made a curious look, I looked around, and it was a different place.

"Where am I...?" I asked.

It was quiet...there was like no one there.

~No One's POV~

Cindy stood there nervous since it was really quiet, just then that was when she spotted a giant wolf, the same wolf as last time. Her eyes widen in shock as she looked at the wolf. She then slowly walked up to the wolf. She stick out her hand slowly and started petting the wolf on the head. As she looked at it closely, she made a curious look.

Why do you seem familiar...? I thought to myself.

Cindy then started to kneel down and look at the wolf's eyes. Cindy made a surprise look like she has recognize this wolf before. She then stood back and the wolf just looked up at her.

"Hyunseong...?" Cindy asked surprised...