Comforting You...

An Unknown Life...

Niel made a worried look since Krista wasn't back yet. Where could she be? Niel thought with a worried look. He heard the door open and spotted Youngmin was back but, not Krista. Niel made a worried look and that was when he stood up and walked outside.

The others made a curious look and for the girls, they sighed sadly. Niel arrived outside and try to look for Krista everywhere...yet, there was still no sign of her. He continue walking, and that was when he spotted Krista sitting on the ground, crying...

Niel made a surprise look and then he rushed over to Krista. "Krista, gwenchana?" Niel asked.

Krista looked up and that was when she spotted Niel looking at her with a worried look. "Niel, what are you doing here?" Krista asked sadly.

"I got worried, so I went looking for you. Why are you crying?" Niel asked.

"I really don't want to talk about it." Krista said as she looked away.

"Wae...?" Niel asked.

"It's nothing ok. Niel, you don't have to worry about it." Krista said.

"It's about Youngmin...isn't it?" Niel suddenly asked.

Krista just stood silent and she slowly turned away. She didn't know what to say. If she tell Niel that Youngmin slapped her, then...that's going to cause more trouble. Krista sighed sadly and she stood up all of a sudden. Niel started to look up and Krista made a sad look. "Let just head back Niel..." Krista suggested sadly.

She suddenly walk inside, and Niel just stand there surprise with a confused expression. Youngmin...what the hell did you do? Niel thought.

Krista arrived at her table and she sat next to her "twin" Veronica. "Hey guys..." Krista said sadly. The other members of Teen Top made a curious look, but...as for the other girls...they know what happened.

Krista made a sad look and Veronica had a worried look on her face. Niel arrived back and he sat with his friends. Both of them didn't talk and Krista just leaned her head on Veronica's shoulder. "Gwenchana?" Veronica asked.

"I really don't want to talk about it right now..." Krista said sadly.

The girls made a sad look and they decided not to talk about it as well...


Lunch just ended and the girls walked outside. When they arrived outside, they spotted Boyfriend in front of them which caught their eye. They didn't want to say anything...Krista turned away since she spotted Youngmin. She made a sad look and she cover the mark where Youngmin slapped her. Krista walked away without saying a word. The other girls made a surprise look and it slowly turned into a sad look.

They looked back at Boyfriend and they looked at each other. All of them nodded and they decided to follow Krista. Teen Top was behind them and they spotted Boyfriend just standing there. When Boyfriend spotted them, all of them growled with a serious look on their face...Teen Top didn't mind and decided to walk pass them and ignore them.

As they walked passed them, surprisngly someone grabbed Changjo's wrist all of a sudden. Changjo made a surprise look. When he turned around, he spotted Jeongmin making a serious look. "Yah~! Let go of me!" Changjo shouted.

The other members heard what was going on so they rushed over to help out Changjo. "Jeongmin...let go of me." Donghyun said with a serious look.

"But, hyung-" Jeongmin said with a confused look.

"Just let go of me~! It's not worth it anyway." Donghyun said as he walked away.

The other members followed behind and Jeongmin stayed behind. Teen top was about to attack Jeongmin, but he let go of Changjo's wrist and walked away without saying a word.

They watched Boyfriend walk away, but...Niel suddenly blurted out, "Why are you even acting like this?"

Boyfriend suddenly stopped and they made a sad look. Hyunseong turned back and asked, "Why do you even care? You should be happy since you're hanging out with those girls. They changed because of you guys..."

"Like how?" C.A.P asked.

"Ever since they hang out with you guys, they have been ignoring us. They never even wanted to talk to us. We helped them out a lot and now they don't even care about us." Kwangmin said.

"We haven't even change them! Besides, what did Youngmin did to Krista anyway?! I saw him walking back and there was no sign of Krista. I walked outside and I saw her crying." Niel shouted.

Youngmin turned away and he made a serious look, "...It's nothing Niel. Also, what happened is that we just had an argument..." Youngmin said sadly.

"What about that mark on her face?! I spotted her covering it." Chunji asked with a serious look.

"She deserved that slap..." Youngmin mumbled really quick.

Chunji made a curious look and said, "What?"

"You might as well tell us." Ricky said.

Teen top had their fangs out and Boyfriend made a surprise look. They started to growl at them and they took a step back. When they were about to fight, the girls were in the middle.

"Stop!" Veronica blurted out...