Weekend: Pikachu!

An Unknown Life...

~Veronica's POV~

It was already the weekened for me, and as usual...the first place I been to was the pikachu store! Every weekend when I'm walking, apparently the first thing I spot was a pikachu store. Which made my day! I actually do have many pikachus, well mostly the pikachus I have were a gift from my "twin" Krista. She is the best "twin" I ever have. That's why I love her...although, she can scare me when she gets mad.

Anyways! I walked out of the pikachu store and it was a nice day. Since I have nowhere else to go, I just go to some random place. While I was walking...I thought I spotted someone familar from the back of the head. I started to squint my eyes a little bit just to be sure...and, I was right.

I made a surprise look and then I quickly walked up to that person from behind.

~No One's POV~

Veronica was trying to catch up to the person she spotted, when she was almost there...that was when she quickly tapped that person on the shoulder. The person she actually tapped on the shoulder was Kwangmin. Kwangmin made a curious look and didn't notice that Veronica was behind him.

He stopped walking all of a sudden and Veronica stopped walking as well. Kwangmin made a curious look and once he turned around, Veronica was trying to hide behind Kwangmin's back without even knowing. Veronica felt nervous but, at the same time...she couldn't stop laughing. Kwangmin didn't know what was going on so he turned around again...and yet...no one was there...

~Kwangmin's POV~

Weird? I thought I someone touched me. As I stood there, I made a curious look out of nowhere. Who could have possibly tapped me by the shoulders. Well...the only person that I got on my mind is Veronica and I know she's not here...or, is she?

I continue on walking and then I figure someone must be following me. While I was walking half way, I walking faster a little bit than before. When I stopped, I turned around quickly and I should have known...

Veronica stopped right in front of me and then I made a serious look and sighed.

"Kwangmin-oppa!" Veronica said in a childish voice.

"Yah! Why were you following me everywhere?! It's like you were stalking me or something." I said with a surprise look.

I notice after I asked that kind of question, Veronica just automitcally pouted at me. I made a surprise look and as she pouted, I was trying to think of something. To tell you the truth, I can't actually resist her cuteness...

~No One's POV~

"Mianhae...oppa." Veronica said in a childish voice.

Kwangmin just stood there and as he looked at Veronica he then sighed. He suddenly grabbed her wrist by surprise and then drag her somewhere.

"...K-Kwangmin?! Where are you taking me?!" Veronica asked with a surprise look.

Kwangmin just looked at Veronica with the corner of his eye and then he just continue dragging her somewhere. Veronica made a worried look as she saw Kwangmin made a serious face. She then started to sigh sadly.

Oppa,...are you mad at me?  Veronica thought with a worried look...