Weekend: Nothing to Do...

An Unknown Life...

~Youngmin's POV~

...Great, there's nothing to do on weekends which eventually kind of . Everyone went out except for me...what I'm doing right now is just laying on my bed and being bored as usual on a weekend. I was thinking what should I do but...it was weird. While I was thinking, the first person I thought of was Krista.

I stopped thinking an then that was when I shook my head. I sat up on my bed and made a confuse look. Why was I thinking of Krista all of a sudden?... I thought to myself with a curious look.

I looked outside and then I decided to go out for a walk. I was wondering what should I wear during this kind of weather and then I was thinking of Dandy style. ...So, I mostly wear all black. I put on my jacket and that was when I headed out the door.

It was actually a nice day and I just walked around the city for some fresh air. While I was walking around, that was when I heard some noises. I made a curious look wondering where was it coming from, when I looked at my left side I spotted an ally. And there was a group of guys cornering someone. I try to get a closer look and when I looked that was when I saw Krista cornered. I made a surprise look and then that was when I started to make a serious look.

~No One's POV~

"Hey are you going somewhere little girl?" A random guy asked Krista.

"Babo! As you should know I'm 16!" Krista said with a serious look.

"Jeongmal?! But you're so small for your size." Another guy said as he pouted.

Krista made a surprise look and then she turned away.

"Look, I think you should come with us." A guy suggested.

"Ani! Like I would go somewhere with you." Krista said as she looked away.

"...Wow you just got rejected." One of his friends teased.

He made an angry look he grabbed her by the wrist. Krista made a surprise look and out of nowhere she just slapped the guys face. The guy made a surprise look that there was litterally a red mark on his right cheek. Krista snatched her wrist away and just ran away quickly.

"After her!" The guy said.

Krista was running and she made a worried look. While she was running, she bumped into someone. Krista looked up and that was when she spotted Youngmin helding on to her. The guys stopped and Youngmin made a serious look.

"Youngmin.." Krista said as she made a surprise look.

"...Who are you?" The guy asked.

"You don't need to know." Youngmin said as he made a serious look. "Gwenchana?" Youngmin asked.

"Yeah..." Krista nodded.

"I think you guys should go..." Youngmin suggested.

"Like we're going to listen to you." The guy said.

Out of nowhere he grabbed Krista by the wrist and pulled her towards him. Youngmin grabbed the other part of Krista's wrist and then that was when he started growling loudly. The others heard it and when Youngmin looked up that was when he was about to change into a wolf. The guy made a surprise look and the first thing he notice was the fangs in his mouth. He quickly let go of Krista and just walked away angrily without saying a word. His friends made a worried look and they just followed as well. Krista made a curious look and then she looked at Youngmin.

Youngmin changed back and Krista made a serious look, "You seriously have to used that form..."

"What? It was one way to save you." Youngmin said.

"Babo, you should know that I can handle myself." Krista said.

"Actually you can't. Besides, when I saw you with those guys, you were making a worried look. Of course I had to do something." Youngmin said.

"Well you didn't have to." Krista said as she was about to walk away.

"Yah! Where are you even going?" Youngmin asked.

"I'm just going for a walk." Krista said.

"Well wait up!" Youngmin said as he was about to catch up.

"Ani!" Krista said.

"Well I'm coming with you. For the whole day I'm going to spend the day with you." Youngmin said.

"When you say that...you sound like a stalker." Krista mumbled.

"Well, I have to protect you no matter what..." Youngmin said.

"You don't have too." Krista said as she continue on walking.

Youngmin was still following her and all he did was just smiled at her from behind.