The Truth Is...I Love You

An Unknown Life...

Cindy looked up at Hyunseong, wondering what is he going to say...

"...Ever since I first met you. I thought that you were just some kind of girl that doesn't care and doesn't talk that much. But, when I started to know you more...I notice that your personality was different. You can be fun, loud, and take care of your friends well." Hyunseong explained. "But, I also figure that...you understand me more than the other members." Hyunseong said.

"...Where are you going with this...Hyunseong?" Cindy asked.

"....All I wanted to say is..." Hyunseong said nervously. He then started to take a deep breath and then he finally said, "Saranghaeyo."

Cindy made a surprise look at what Hyunseong said, and now her choice has become more unsure than before.

"If you love Chunji...then, I just wanted to let you know...no matter what, I'll be waiting for you." Hyunseong said.

Cindy didn't know what to say and she just stood there, "Hyunseong, ...I'm glad you said that, but...the thing is...since Chunji confessed to me...and then you, you have made my choice more unsure than before. I don't even know who I love yet...but, I'm glad you told me that you love me....I do like you as well Hyunseong, but...then I slowly realize...that, I also love Chunji..."

"Araso, don't worry...I understand." Hyunseong said.

Cindy looked up at Hyunseong and she smiled at him, she then hugged me out of nowhere and whispered, "Thank you...Hyunseong."

Hyunseong made a surprise look and then he started to smile and hug Cindy back. Cindy walked back to her room and she sat on her bed again. She made an unsure look and the first thing she spotted was her phone. She grabbed her phone...and she was thinking of what to say. She then send a message to all her friends saying:

Hey~!, Um...I need your guys help with something. Since tomorrow is the weekend, can all of you guys meet up at my house later on...please. It's important.

Cindy was waiting for everyone to respond and after a while, the first person to respond was Krista:

Ok, I'll be there. Did something happened?

...Well kind of. I promise I'll tell you tomorrow along with the others.

Ok...then

After Cindy have finish texting Krista, the second person to reply was Gaby:

Ok then! See you tomorrow then! :)

Cindy read the message and then Veronica replied:

Ok! ...I hope it's not bad news umma. :P

Cindy smiled and Anabell finally replied:

Ok, I'll be there then. I hope everything's ok.

It is...I just need your guys' opinion...

Finally, the last person to reply was Lucero:

Hey, sorry for the late reply. :/ Ok, then I'll be there. What is it about anyway?

You'll find out. I'll tell you tomorrow ok!

Ok then!