A Surprise Person At The Beach...

An Unknown Life...

~Krista's POV~
School came by quickly actually. But, the fact is...I have so many homework to do. Which I kind of hate right now. The first thing I usually do when I get home is of course, eat...I looked through the fridge...nothing to eat. Ah! I hate this sometimes. I looked around the place and all I spotted was ramen noodles. I looked at it and sighed, might as well eat this thing then...since it's the only food I see. I follow the directions and then later on, it was finally ready.

15 mintues have passed and I was finish with the meal. The second thing I have to do now...is homework. Boring, but I have to do it. Even though I hate doing homework...I still have to do the homework no matter what. 20 mintues passed, it was already 6PM on the clock. Time goes by fast quickly. My mom got home along with my annoying little brother. I really hate it when he just walk in my room and start on bugging me. My mom doesn't even do anything about it! I just freaking hate her sometimes when she does that. That...b****.

"Krista! Time to eat!" My mom called out.

I'm ok eating with my mom...but, with my 2 brothers...that's when I need my dad. My dad just left me when I was in 5th grade. I already miss him. We haven't talk that much since he has been so busy with things. I guess...he's mostly the one that understands me more. I walked out of my room and enter the kitchen. I saw the food set on the table.

"Mom, what are we having?" I asked curiously.

"Chicken adobo..." My mom said as she looked up at me.

"Great..." I said with a smile...not really though.

I grabbed a plate and put rice on it. I then sat down at the table and then started to grab some chicken out of the bowl. And...I'm actually surprised on who finally arrived. The most hateful person I met, my older brother...Kevin. Along with my little brother Kristian.

"Umma! Noona!" Kristian said with a smile.

I can tell of course that it's a fake smile. Let just say, my mom spoils him...way...too much. I have no one in this family that I trust, I do have my aunt Katherine...but, she never comes here often. Also, for my dad...the only one I have left..but, instead...he left me. We never talk in a long time and it has been how many years now. Things change quickly I guess.

It was quiet at the table. I already wanted to leave all because of my brother was here. I finish my food and as soon as I got up, my little brother threw food at me! That little b****! I got disappointed that I was about to get back at him. I was throw something at him, until my older brother stopped me quickly. I never get a perfect life. I never smile or laugh in this house! I'm always with my friend and whenever I'm home, I always stay in my room! Because, I never get treated special. My mom always treat the oldest and the youngest special. What the heck?! What about the middle child, she does mostly everything mom!

I made a sad look and then quickly walked away from my brother, leaving my things behind. I walked out of the door and slammed it behind me. I never looked back...I just continue walking on cause now, I have nowhere else to go.

I continue walking on until...that was when I got lost. What the f***?! Where the heck am I now?! Now, how am I suppose to get back...I continue walking on until I notice I was walking on sand the whole time. And...I started hearing the ocean. I looked around and I was at the beach, I'm actually glad I was here at the beach because, I can think clearly and get rid of my problems. I kept on walking until that was when I spotted a shadow. I made a surprise look, I started to get nervous. What if...it's one of those vampires. Shoot! I have no one else to protect me.

My heart started beating fast, the shadow became more close...which made me more nervous. It then walks up to me more and then when I looked up, I sighed in a relief.

~No One's POV~

"Youngmin! You pabo! What the heck are you doing scaring me like that?!" Krista asked surprised.

"You should have seen the look on your face." Youngmin laughed.

"Pabo! ...You should know I get scared easily..." Krista said sadly.

Youngmin made a surprise look and then he looked at Krista. He then walked up to her and then lift her chin up jsut to look at him.

"Mianhae, ...I didn't know." Youngmin said sadly.

"Youngmin..." Krista said as she slowly moved away. "But, you're still a pabo." She then teased.

Youngmin laughed and then looked at Krista and asked, "What are you doing here anyway? You should know it's dangerous to walk in the nighttime."

"...You're worried about me?! What about you? You're out here as well..." Krista said as she crossed her arms. "Just because I'm short doesn't mean I'm an easy target." She then added.

"Why do you have to be stubborn?" Youngmin asked.

"Yah! How am I stubborn?" Krista asked surprised.

"You're always serious, you don't like to be tease a lot, and whenever you're mad you can sometimes throw a tantrum." Youngmin said.

"...Stalker!" Krista shouted.

"I am not!" Youngmin shouted.

Krista was about to ran away until Youngmin then grabbed her from behind.

"Aniyo! You're not going anywhere!" Youngmin shouted.

"Hey! Let me go!" Krista shouted.

Youngmin then try to drag Krista back but, he was having a hard time and that was when he fell back along with Krista.

"...Pabo." Krista mumbled.