Why Aren't You Talking To Me Recently?

An Unknown Life...

The second period bell rang and everyone just walked out of the class. Anabell and C.A.P were walking together and Minwoo was waiting out front of the classroom. Minwoo spotted them together, which gave him the sad look. He then took a deep breath and just walked up to them.

"Hey, Anabell." Minwoo said shyly.

"Oh...hi Minwoo." Anabell said awkwardly.

Minwoo didn't know what to say...he was speechless. He looked at C.A.P with the corner of his eye and notice that he was making a suspicious look at him. Minwoo looked back at Anabell and Anabell was making a curious look at him. "C-Can we talk? Alone..." Minwoo said with a nervous look.

Anabell made an unsure look and she looked over at C.A.P. she made a worried look and said, "I'll meet you at lunch ok." C.A.P nodded and just walked away without saying a word. Minwoo sighed in a relief and both of them just walked outside of the school. While both of them were walking, it became awkward between them.

"Minwoo, is there anything wrong?" Anabell asked.

"Actually, yeah...why haven't you been talking to me lately. It's making me have a worried look. I thought you were mad at me about something since I now see you hanging out with C.A.P. Anabell, what's going on?" Minwoo explained.

Anabell made a sad look and she didn't say anything. She didn't want to talk to this kind of problem to him. She then took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry Minwoo, but...I'm not mad at you. It's just that...it's been a while since I saw C.A.P and I actually do want to hang out with him. I would still hang out with you Minwoo, but you need to trust me C.A.P."

Minwoo made a surprise look and then sighed sadly. "Ok, if that's what you want...then fine..." Minwoo said sadly.

Minwoo walked away without saying a word and Anabell watched him walk away. Anabell sighed sadly and she then started to make a sad look. "Mianhae Minwoo..." Anabell said sadly. C.A.P was behind her and he started to walk up to Anabell and touch her by the shoulder. Anabell quickly turned around and made a surprise look. When she spotted C.A.P's face she sighed in a relief. "Shouldn't you be in class?" Anabell asked with a serious look.

"Why won't you tell me what's going on?" C.A.P asked.

"Ani, it's nothing C.A.P." Anabell said as she slowly looked away from C.A.P.

"Babo, I know you're lying to me." C.A.P. said with a serious look.

Anabell just stood there for a moment and then she started to sigh sadly, "I really don't want to talk about this..." Anabell just walked away without saying a word and C.A.P. made a surprise look. He then started to become mad and he thought, Minwoo, what the heck did you do?!

Anabell was still walking on, and she didn't know what to do. She then made a sad look and thought, Mianhae, I'm sorry I hurt the both of you guys...


Krista was at 3rd period and she sighed sadly, she barely does anthing in that class since you don't have to do anything. She started to write something down on her paper, Niel was sitting next to her and he started to smile at Krista.

I actually miss how she's like this in class. Niel said with a smile.

Niel looked over at Krista's paper and he was trying to read what she was writing. He made a curious look and then he started to ask, "Krista what are you writing?"

Krista quickly made a surprise look when she heard Niel's voice. She then quickly covered the writing with her hand and said, "It's nothing. It's just some notes."

Niel made a curious look but, he just shrugged. He went back to listening to what the teacher said and went Krista was looking at Niel. She then sighed in a relief. Good thing he didn't saw Youngmin's name... Krista thought in a relief.

Youngmin was sitting in the front and when he looked behind, he spotted Krista and Niel sitting in class together. Youngmin made a sad look as he looked at Krista. ....Are you mad at me? Youngmin thought with a worried look.

The bell suddenly rang and Krista grab her things and walked out of class. She headed to her 4th period class and she just remember something. Youngmin is in that class. Krista made a surprise look and then it slowly turned into a worried look.

Aigoo, what am I going to do? I can't tell him about Niel. Why am I hanging out with him. He's going to be suspicious. Krista thought with a worried look.

Krista arrived at her 4th period and spotted Youngmin sitting. Krista spotted Youngmin and she sighed at him. "Krista!" Youngmin called out.

Krista doesn't know what to do. She just stood there surprise, but...when she looked over that was when she spotted Veronica. Krista smiled and walked over to Veronica.

"Annyeong unnie~!" Veronica said with a smile.

Krista smiled and just sat next to her. Youngmin made a surprise look, Kwangmin arrived and he sat next to Youngmin. When Kwangmin sat next to Youngmin, he then started to make a worried look at him. "Are you alright?" Kwangmin asked.

"Ani...actually molla." Youngmin said sadly.

Kwangmin made a curious look and then he looked over at Veronica and Krista. Both of them were just talking and laughing. Kwangmin then sighed sadly. What's going on...? Kwangmin thought with a worried look.

Later on, 4th period was almost over. "Ok, class...today we are going to be doing a project. I'm going to pair you up into partners and you can start from there." The teacher said.

I'm ok with everyone else...just please don't give me the person that I have to do all the work with... Krista thought with a worried look.

Please get me someone who's smart. Veronica thought.

"Veronica and Kwangmin." The teacher called out.

Veronica made a surprise look and she looked over at Kwangmin. Kwangmin didn't know what to say either, and both of them have an awkward moment.

"It's ok dongsaeng." Krista said.

"Krista and Youngmin." The teacher called out.

Krista made a shocked look and said, "Jeongmal?!"

Youngmin didn't know what to say, all he did was just made a sad look. Krista looked over and spotted Youngmin making a sad look. She then started to feel bad for him.

Youngmin... Krista thought sadly...