Sleepy Krista

An Unknown Life...

Cindy arrived after school with Boyfriend, when Cindy arrived in the room she then spotted Krista asleep on Youngmin's bed.

"She still not awake." Youngmin said.

"I can see." Cindy sighed.

"...I'm still worried about Veronica." Cindy said.

"...Cindy, there's something you should know." Hyunseong said sadly.

"What is it?" Cindy asked with a curious look.

Boyfriend looked at each other and they were unsure if they should really tell Cindy what has happened to Veronica. All of them nodded and then Kwangmin said, "What really happen to Veronica is...she been kidnapped by someone."

Cindy's eyes widen in surprise when she heard what Kwangmin said.

"Are you crazy?! ...We were all worried about her and now she has been kidnapped?! I maybe the only one that knows your secret but, can't you just save her in some way!" Cindy shouted.

"I'm not sure...besides, it was actually my fault. I felt stupid for leaving Veronica behind." Kwangmin said sadly.

Cindy sighed and then she looked up at Kwangmin, "Fine then...if you're going to save her...I'm coming with you."

"Mwo?! Cindy it's dangerous!" Hyunseong said surprised.

"I don't care Hyunseong! I'm not leaving anyone behind." Cindy said.

"But, are you sure about this?..." Jeongmin asked worriedly.

"I have to." Cindy nodded.

Everyone looked at Cindy like she was crazy, but...then...all of them agreed.


~Lucero's POV~

Week has already passed, I notice that the "twins" were missing for how many days. I have a feeling that Cindy knows something, but...she doesn't want to tell us. It was after school, I was walking all alone to my house. Ever since Veronica and Krista has been missing, I feel like the people that were being suspicious was Cindy and Boyfriend. What can they be hiding exactly...?

While I was walking, I spotted a small manga store. Of course I gazed at it! Anime and mangas are the things I love. But...when I was about to walk in, that was when someone grabbed me from behind. I made a surprise look and I was about to scream.

"Wha-" I said.

I was quickly grabbed and someone cover my mouth. Their hands...it was really cold. No, it can't be one of those vampires. I was about to scream until I notice that I was knocked out with something...

~Donghyun's POV~

I was walking around since I needed some fresh air...until, that was when I spotted a small anime and manga store. When I look at it, I notice that the first person that popped up in my mind was Lucero. I notice that she's always reading mangas when she's hanging out with her friends. I started to smile and it was weird, I started to feel there was something wrong. My head started to get dizzy and then I scented some scent. ...It was familar...where have I smelled it before.

I thought for a moment and that was when Lucero popped up. I made a surprise look and as I scent it, I felt like reading her mind. She was dreaming...she must have been knocked out. But, what was going on. It's like...I can tell where she is. Someone was carrying her but, who? I try to look but, when her head turned I made a surprise look on who tooked Lucero.