Valentine Special: The Secret Admirers

An Unknown Life...

The girls were following the trail until that was when it leaded to the roof top of the school. The girls made a curious look and once they have reach the top, they made a surprise look. They spotted decorations everywhere...and music was playing. Mostly, the whole school was there just having fun.

When they looked around, they couldn't stop smiling. When they looked ahead...that was when they spotted their secret admirers. Boyfriend spotted the girls and then that was when they walked up to them. The girls smiled and they just stood there when they saw Boyfriend walking up to them.

"Well...what do you think of the surprise?" Hyunseong asked with a curious look.

"You didn't have to do this for all of us." Cindy said with a smile.

"We wanted it to be special." Minwoo said with a smile.

"But, this is too special." Lucero said.

"Besides, you guys look pretty." Donghyun said.

"...Even though I don't like to wear dresses, but...thanks." Krista said.

"I'm surprise you did wear it. I thought you may not like it. Besides, it's cute on you." Youngmin said with a smile.

Krista looked up at Youngmin and when she spotted him smile, that was when she quickly turned away and mumbled, "Babo..."

Youngmin made a surprise look but, then he started to smile. He walked up to Krista and then put a bouquet of flowers in front of her face. Krista made a surprise look and then she looked back at Youngmin.

"Happy Valentine's Day, would you be our Valentine?" Boyfriend asked.

The girls stood there surprise and they didn't know what to say. They thought about it...and Boyfriend made a nervous look depending on their answer. Everyone stood quiet and they were watching them...the girls took a deep breath and then...they answered...

"Yes..." The girls said with a smile.

Boyfriend sighed in a relief and they smiled. They handed the flowers to them along with the chocolates and they gave them a big hug. Everyone made a cute face at them and the party was still going on.


~Minwoo's POV~

I was hanging out with the others for a while but, then I started to think about looking for Anabell. I was walking around looking for her until that was when I found her at the middle of the dance floor alone...

I made a surprise look and then I started to smile at her. I walk up to her from behind and then that was when I covered her eyes from behind...

"Huh? Who's that?!" Anabell asked with a surprise look...

~Anabell's POV~

When someone covered my eyes I made a surprise look. Who is it exactly?...

"Huh? Who's that?!" I asked with a surprise look.

...There was no answer. I thought for a moment and that was when I put a smile on my face.

"Minwoo...I know it's you." I said.

Suddenly someone slowly uncover my eyes and when I turned behind me...I was right, it was Minwoo...

~No One's POV~

"Annyeong!" Minwoo said with a smile.

"Yah, what was that for?" Anabell asked with a curious look.

"Nothing...I just did it for fun." Minwoo said.

Anabell made a suspicious look and then she said, "Yeah...sure."

"What? It's true." Minwoo said.

Anabell just stood there saying nothing and all she did was just cross her arms. Minwoo just stood there with a smile on his face and just did an aegyo out of nowhere. Anabell just stood there but, she was trying not to smile. Since she saw Minwoo's aegyo...it's actually hard to resist.

Anabell started to smile and then she laughed.

"Stop doing the aegyos...!" Anabell said as she turned red.

"Aw...you're blushing." Minwoo teased.

"Yah! It's not funny!" Anabell said.

Minwoo just laughed and then a slow song just played out of nowhere. Both of them became awkward and they slowly turned away without saying any word. Anabell was blushing while for Minwoo, he was biting the bottom of his lip.

"Um...do you want to dance?" Minwoo asked.

Anabell heard what Minwoo said and she quickly looked at Minwoo with a surprise look. Minwoo just smiled at her but, at the same time...he was making a nervous look. Anabell didn't know what to say until she just smiled and said, "Sure Minwoo..."

What Is Love - Exo

Minwoo smiled at Anabell and then that was when he grabbed her hand and bring her close. Anabell blushed a little since she was close to Minwoo and both of them started dancing together. It felt awkward at first but, they kind of looked at each other.

Anabell slowly looked up at Minwoo, and all Minwoo did was just smile at her...Anabell just smile back and just lay her head on Minwoo's shoulder. Minwoo made a surprise look and all he did was just smile at her.

"Saranghae...Anabell." Minwoo whispered.

Anabell heard what Minwoo said...and she didn't say anything. Anabell just smiled thought to herself, Saranghaeyo...Minwoo.


~Hyunseong's POV~

I was with Donghyun and Jeongmin and right away he notice there was a small crowd around the dance floor. I made a confuse look when I didn't know what was going on.

"What's going on there?" Jeongmin asked.

"Molla." Donghyun shrugged.

I walked over to the crowd and then that was when I spotted Cindy in the center of the dance floor.

BEAST - V.I.U

I was surprise on how Cindy was dancing. When I look at her dance...she actually remind me of Minwoo. But...she actually dance better than him...

~No One's POV~

Cindy was still dancing and when the music stops, everyone clapped. Cindy made a surprise look but, all she did was just smile and waved. Hyunseong was speechless, he didn't know what to say and all he did was just clapped.

The crowd was separated and when Cindy looked over, she spotted Hyunseong just standing there with a smile. Cindy smiled and then she walked up to him.

"I didn't know you can dance like that." Hyunseong said.

Cindy smiled and she just shrugged, "Well, I always dance...also, my friend said that out of our group...I'm actually the best dancer."

"...Well, their actually right." Hyunseong said.

"Jeongmal?" Cindy said as she made a surprise look.

Hyunseong nodded and Cindy just smiled at him. Both of them had an aegyo moment and out of nowhere Hyunseong just kissed Cindy on the cheek.

Cindy made a surprise look that she started to blush red. Both of them felt awkward and they didn't know what to say.

"Um...should we head back with the others?" Hyunseong suggested.

"Huh? Sure." Cindy nodded.

Hyunseong smiled and both of them walked back with the others together.

Saranghae...Cindy. Hyunseong thought with a smile.


~Gaby's POV~

As usual I was hanging out with my friends at the party, but...while everyone was having fun...I realize...someone is missing. I made a curious look and then that was when I started to look for Jeongmin everywhere.

...It's weird... that he's gone all of a sudden. I looked around and I made a worried look.

Where could he be?... I thought with a worried look.

I looked around and then that was when I started to bite the bottom of my lip. The person who walked pass me was Donghyun. I looked up and then I quickly asked, "Hey Donghyun, have you seen Jeongmin?"

Donghyun shrugged at me and then he said, "Molla...I think you should check the mirror room. Maybe that's where he is."

I made a curious look....mirror room? I just shrugged and walked out of the party without saying anything. When I walked down, I notice right in front of me that there was a mirror room.

"So that where it was." I said to myself.

I walked up to the door and then that was when I slowly opened it...

~No One's POV~

G.NA - Black & White

Gaby slowly open the door and she walked inside the room. All she spotted was mirrors and right away she felt lost. Right away, the light shuts off and Gaby made a surprise look.

She felt scared and she try to find the door...but, she can't. Gaby slowly walked back until that was when she bumped into someone by surprise. Both of them screamed and when the lights went back on. Gaby looked up and she made a surprise look.

"Gaby? What are you doing here?!" Jeongmin asked with a surprise look.

"Me?! I was asking you?! I been looking for you everywhere! I didn't know that you were here!" Gaby said with a surprise look.

Jeongmin smiled and then he asked, "Were you worried about me?"

Gaby made a surprise look and then said, "Ani! What are you even talking about...babo."

Gaby walked away and then she stopped and looked back at Jeongmin, "Besides...I was not the one that scream like a little girl."

Jeongmin made a surprise look and Gaby just smiled and walked away without saying a word.

"Yah! That's not funny!" Jeongmin said as he try to catch up with Gaby.

Gaby just smiled and just continue walking back to the party...


~Donghyun's POV~

Everyone was having fun at the party, which I'm glad. I was walking around and the first person I decided to look for is...well Lucero. I was walking around the party...and there was no sign of her. I made a curious look but, then I stopped and think for a moment.

While I was thinking, what I didn't know was Lucero was standing next to me. I spotted Lucero falling forward in front of me and I made a surprise look. Lucero was about to land on the ground but, then I quickly caught her from the arm.

~No One's POV~

T-ARA - Falling U

Lucero made a surprise look as Donghyun caught her. She looked up at Donghyun with her eyes widen and she didn't know what to say...

Donghyun slowly pulled her up and Lucero was still looking at him.

"Gwenchana?" Donghyun asked with a curuous look.

"Yeah...thanks." Lucero said.

"You sure can be clumsy." Donghyun said.

"Hey! What is that suppose to mean?" Lucero asked surprise.

Donghyun just looked at Lucero and he just started laughing at her. Lucero looked at Donghyun with a surprise look and all she did was just smile at him...


~Krista's POV~

I was at the food table and just standing there. I spotted everyone having fun and I just smile at them. Surprisngly, someone cover my eyes...which gave me the curious look.

"Who's this?" I asked.

...It was silent...and there was no answer. Which makes it obvious.

"Youngmin, I know it's you." I finally said.

Still no...? Suddenly the hands moved over to my chin and it force me to look up. When I looked up I spotted Youngmin's face.

"Annyeong!" Youngmin said.

~No One's POV~

IU - Someday

"Babo..." Krista said with a smile.

"Why do you keep on calling me that?" Youngmin asked with a surprise look.

"It's fun teasing people." Krista said with a smile.

"No it's not." Youngmin said as he pouted.

Krista made a serious look at Youngmin and pushed his face to the side because of his aegyo.

"Babo, do you really have to do your aegyos?" Krista asked as she crossed her arms.

"What? You can't resist my aegyos?" Youngmin teased.

"Yah! It's not funny." Krista said as she try not to laugh.

Youngmin notice that she was about to laugh and then out of nowhere, that was when he grab her hand and drag her to the dance floor. Krista made a curious look and didn't know what was Youngmin doing.

When a song played, surprisngly, both of them started to dance. Youngmin was taking the lead and Krista felt nervous...since she was close to Youngmin. Krista looked away and she started to blush a little. Youngmin smiled and then he force Krista to look up at him.

When Krista looked up she made a surprise look, "Mwo?"

"It's nothing." Youngmin said.

Krista made a curious look and when the song ended, both of them felt awkward...it became an awkward moment between them and they didn't say anything. Krista didn't know what to say, and she just kissed Youngmin on the cheek and just walked away.

Youngmin made a surprise look and when he spotted Krista walk away...all he did was just smile her...

Saranghaeyo... Young thought with a smile...


Krista spotted Veronica and Kwangmin and she just walked up to them, "Hey guys~!"

"Unnie~!" Veronica said happily.

"What do you think of the party?" Kwangmin asked.

"It's special...that's all I'm going to say." Krista said with a smile.

"Araso." Veronica said. "And what about Youngmin?" Veronica suddenly asked.

Krista made a surprise look and she looked at her "twin", "Yah! Why do you even have to mention about that dongsaeng?!"

"Haha, I should have known that you like him." Veronica said.

"I never said that." Krista sighed.

"Never said what?" Youngmin asked from behind.

"Youngmin~!" Veronica said happily.

"Hyung, do you really have to wear "dandy"?" Kwangmin asked.

"Yes..." Youngmin said.

"Dandy?" Krista asked with a curious look.

"He calls it dandy style Krista." Kwangmin said.

"But, it just all black." Veronica said.

"And?" Youngmin asked.

"Dandy dandy dandy." Both Veronica and Kwangmin said in a unision.

Both of them made a surprise look and Krista started laughing. Youngmin made a surprise look and Krista just smiled at him.

"What is dandy anyway?" Krista asked.

"Molla." Veronica and Kwangmin both shrugged in a unision.

"Yah! Would you stop doing that." Youngmin suggested.

"Ani..." Both of them said with a smile.

Krista laughed and then all of them laughed...