Ex-Boyfriend

An Unknown Life...

~Jeongmin's POV~

I gave Gaby a smile back, she actually looks cute when she smiles. Wait? What am I saying?...Anyways, I have to follow Donghyun's order no matter what. Gaby and I were walking together, and...it became an awkward moment between us. Shoot! What am I going to say to her?...

~Gaby's POV~

I looked over at Jeongmin...and I notice that he was making a worried look. What is he thinking about exactly...?

"Jeongmin...is something wrong?" I asked curiously.

He then made a surprise look and looked at me...I feel like something is wrong, but...I just can't figure it out.

"Oh! Gaby...is nothing." He said.

While we were walking, that was when I spotted someone...why does he even have to be here...I stopped walking and Jeongmin looked at me and made a curious look.

~No One's POV~

"Gaby, are you ok?..." Jeongmin asked with a worried look.

Gaby just stood there and she was ready to turn back...Jeongmin looked straight ahead and just spotted a guy.

"Jeongmin...can we get out of here?" Gaby asked with a worried look.

"Sure..." Jeongmin said.

Both of them quickly turned away until someone got a hold of her wrist. Gaby made a surprise look that her eyes has started to widen. She then turned around and spotted the person gripping more tightly on her wrist.

"Let go of me!" Gaby said.

"What the hell are you even doing here?" He asked angrily.

Jeongmin didn't know until, that was when he turned around. He spotted Gaby being grabbed by someone and he  made a surprise look.

"Kibum! You should understand that we're through ok!" Gaby said as she snatched her hand away from Kibum.

Kibum made a surprise look and then notice Jeongmin just standing behind her. Gaby made a serious look and then she just walked away. Kibum quickly grabbed her on the wrist until Jeongmin stopped him.

"Kibum!" Gaby said.

"Let go of her..." Jeongmin said as he grip to Kibum's wrist.

"And what are you even going to do about it?" Kibum asked.

Jeongmin looked up and as he looked up his eye color slowly started to change. He made a serious look and his fangs were showing. He then started to growl until Kibum made a surprise look. He then quickly let go of Gaby's wrist and backed away. He seem scared about something...but, he didn't want to say anything...all he did was just walked away.

Gaby watched him walk away and she made a curious look. Jeongmin slowly turned back to normal and looked at Gaby.

"Are you ok?" Jeongmin asked with a smile.

"Yeah...gomawo..." Gaby said as she started to blush a little bit.

"We should get going." Jeongmin said as he continue to walk back.

Gaby nodded and then she followed behind Jeongmin.