Brings Back Memories

An Unknown Life...

The girls arrived at school and the first thing they headed to was their locker. When they open their locker, all of them had pictures of them along with teen top and boyfriend, ever since they have met. Veronica was just wasting time, along with Gaby. Anabell, Krista, and Cindy were just preparing their stuff.

Cindy was about to close her locker until that was when she remember something. Right in front of her was a cute picture of her and Chunji. Cindy was just looking at the picture and as she looked at it, she then thought about the weird dream she has.

"Saranghaeyo!" Chunji blurted out.

Cindy made a surprise look and then it slowly turned into a sad look...

"Umma, gwenchana?" Veronica asked behind.

"Yeah...I'm fine." Cindy said as she closed her locker and walked away without saying anything.

The other girls were making a confused look wondering what's wrong with Cindy. When Cindy was walking, she bumped into someone.

"Huh? Oh sorry!" Cindy said as she looked up.

"...Hey, are you alright?..." Hyunseong asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Cindy said as she walked away.

Hyunseong watched Cindy walk away and he made a worried look. He then walked over to the other members and the girls.

"Hey, does anyone know what's wrong with Cindy?" Hyunseong asked.

Everyone made a curious look and then they just shrugged.

"Molla, I asked her and she said she was fine." Veronica said.

Donghyun looked at Cindy and then he try to read her mind. She wasn't thinking of anything just that memory or weird dream she had with Chunji. Donghyun sighed and then he made a sad look.

"Hyung, do you know?" Minwoo asked.

Donghyun didn't know what to say, so he had to lie to them, "Ani..."

"Can't you try reading her mind or anything?" Jeongmin asked.

"Andwae! She might get mad at me for that." Donghyun said.

Lucero made a suspicious look and then she started to glare at him. "You're lying to us aren't you?" Lucero asked.

Donghyun made a surprise look and when he turned over, he spotted Lucero making a serious look and her arms were crossed.

"Ani! I'm not!" Donghyun lied.

Veronica started to read his mind secretly and she sighed, "Babo! You do know what's wrong with Cindy!"

...I hate it when you do that Veronica...  Donghyun thought.

"...Stop hating on me!" Veronica blurted out.

"Dongsaeng, jinjeong...it's alright." Krista said. "Donghyun, can't you just tell us?" Krista suggested.

"Jebal, Donghyun...Cindy is my favorite unnie and I want to know what's wrong." Anabell begged.

Donghyun didn't know what to do. He made a worried look, what if Cindy finds out. The girls were still begging and Donghyun just stood there without saying anything yet. Until, that was when he finally blurt it out, "Ok! Ok! I'll tell you! Just please...stop it with the aegyos."

"Aw...he can't stand our cuteness." Lucero teased.

"Yah! It's not funny!" Donghyun mumbled.