...

An Unknown Life...

"Hey guys!" Haneul called out from behind.

Teen top turned around all of them made a curious look, "What do you guys want?" Niel asked.

"Wait, what's Krista's doing here?" L.Joe asked curiously.

"As you can see, Krista is hanging out with us now." Hara pointed out.

Everyone made a surprise look and said, "What?!"

"What about your friends Krista?" Niel asked surprised.

"Who? Oh! You mean those losers? I'm mad at them right now." Krista said.

Niel made a surprise look and then he started to glare at Hara, "What the heck did you do to Krista?"

"Huh? Nothing!" Hara lied.

"You liar...I can tell that you're lying to us." C.A.P said with a serious look.

"Not even! Besides, why would I lie to you guys if you're on our side." Hara said sarcastically. "Anyways, see you guys later." She added.

She walked away and the other girls followed from behind including Krista. When Krista was about to walk away, Niel quickly grabbed her by the wrist. "Krista! What's wrong?" Niel suddenly asked.

"Nothing's wrong...honest." Krista smiled.

"Ani, what did Hara do to you?" Niel asked.

Krista was feeling annoyed right away and she glared at Niel when she turned around. "...Nothing, now let go of me." Krista said.

When she turned around, her eyes were glowing red. She then snatched her wrist away and started to catch up with Hara. Niel made a surprise look and he started to growl. "Hara...what the hell did you do to Krista?" Niel mumbled.

"...Niel, did you just see that?" C.A.P asked.

"Nae, do you know about that?" Niel asked.

"Not sure...but, it looks familar." C.A.P said as he made an unsure look.

"Alright, what did you guys do to Krista?" Someone asked from behind.

Teen top turned around and spotted Boyfriend making an angry look at them and walking up to them. "What the heck did you do to Krista?! And we want to know!" Minwoo asked.

"...It's nothing, and why do you guys care?" L.Joe asked as he crossed his arms.

"Hm...well because you know Hara, more than us." Donghyun mentioned.

"Well, as you can see, we didn't do anything." Changjo said.

"Yeah right." Jeongmin said as he rolled his eyes.

"Honest." Niel said.

"But, there is something suspicious going on with her. It looked familar." C.A.P said.

Niel nodded and said, "Yeah, when I grabbed Krista by the wrist, right away...she started to get pissed off at me. Like I did somethng wrong."

"Heh, you did." Youngmin said sacastically.

"Yah! You did too! And I wasn't the first one that slapped her! Besides, I was meant to slap you!" Niel said upset.

Youngmin looked up and he made a surprise look. "You're lucky she took that hit." Youngmin mumbled.

"Anyways, when I grabbed her wrist...right away her eyes started glowing red." Niel said with a worried look.

"Why does that sound familar." Donghyun said as he made an unsure look.

Minwoo looked at him curiously and asked, "What do you mean hyung?"

"...Well, I remember a kind of vampire that hypnotize people whenever their eyes glow red. But, what are they called?" Donghyun mentioned.

C.A.P looked up and said, "I know what you mean! But, you barely see them anymore after what happened. The werewolves destroyed every one of them. Actually, we're glad."

Donghyun nodded and said, "Are you're saying their still more?"

C.A.P nodded in agreement and said, "Nae...there is. Actually rumor said that there is still one more surviving."

"...So you think that's what happen with Krista?" Niel asked curiously.

"I think so." C.A.P shrugged.

"Do you know how to break it off?" Kwangmin asked.

"Simple, destory the vampire." Ricky said.

Boyfriend looked at each other and they nodded, "Then we're going to destory it...for Krista." Hyunseong suggested.

"Ani...it's going to be dangerous. The one that might be living today is probably the strongest out of the group." Changjo said.

"...If you're going to stop it. Then we're going to help." Niel suggested.

"...You sure about that? Besides, werewolves are stronger than vampires." Jeongmin said sarcastically.

"Psh! Stop being concieted." Changjo interrupted.

"We're helping no matter what...for Krista." C.A.P suggested.

"Fine...but should we tell the girls about this?" Minwoo asked curiously.

"I think we shouldn't because it's going to cause more problems." Ricky said.

"Also, it might become worst." Niel said.

"...Then, I guess we're working together then. But, this might be the only one time we're working together." Youngmin said with a suspicious look.

Boyfriend and Teen top looked at each other and they nodded in agreement. "When do we start this plan?" Donghyun asked.

"...We'll tell you when it's the right time...because, that's the only way besides starting it right away..." C.A.P suggested...