Weekend: Seeing Him In A Resteraunt

An Unknown Life...

~Cindy's POV~

Mostly everyone has something to do...except for me. I was just walking around and while I was walking, that was when I started to feel hungry. I put my hand on my stomach and then that was when I heard it growling. I sighed and then started to look for the nearest food place.

While I was looking around, that was when I spot it. I made a curious look and then I tilted my head wondering if I should go there...Eh?! I just shrugged so I just walked in. When I walked in, I looked around. It was a busy place.

There was so many people, hm...maybe I should just go somewhere else, just as when I was about to leave...I heard someone calling my name.

"Cindy...?" The person said.

I made a surprise look, what if it could be Chunji?! ...If it is...just run for it. I slowly turned behind me and when I turned around, I made a worried look. But...I sighed in a relief when I spotted Hyunseong just standing in front of me.

~No One's POV~

"Hyunseong...~!" Cindy said with a surprise look.

"What are you doing here?" Hyunseong asked.

"Ah~! Well um...how do I explain this..." Cindy said as she started to mumble to herself.

Hyunseong made a curious look until he spotted Cindy looking down on the ground. He tilted his head in a curious way and then that was when he heard Cindy's stomach growl. Cindy made a surprise look as she heard the noise and then that was when she turned away quickly.

Hyunseong looked at Cindy and then he started to laugh, "So that's why you came here...you were hungry."

Cindy looked up and then she turned back at Hyunseong. All Hyunseong did was just smiled at her, and Cindy just laughed nervously.


Both of them ended up sitting at a table and they were ordering their food. When the waitress walked away, Cindy sighed and she kind of felt embrassed.

"Gwenchana?" Hyunseong suddenly asked.

Cindy looked up and then she said, "Huh?! Oh yeah! I'm fine!"

Hyunseong just looked at Cindy and started to smile. She's actually cute when she acts all nervous...wait, when I say that-, does that mean I'm in love with her?... Hyunseong thought with a surprise look.

As he looked at Cindy he just spotted her just waiting for the food. When Hyunseong thought about it, that was when he slowly started to smile at her. Cindy spotted Hyunseong smiling at her and she just smile back...