...

An Unknown Life...

~Veronica's POV~

It already has been a week, Krista hasn't come back ever since. I wonder what happened?  After what happened, it makes me upset. If this haven't been Youngmin's and Niel's fault...Krista would still have be here by now.

Today is not really the perfect day for me. I feel like things are going to change. ...I can't believe I'm saying this, but...I want to be human again. I want things the way it was before. Heh, but...I guess we can't change it back. We just have to be stuck like this...

I really don't get it! Why do I have to be a werewolf! I don't even freaking know how did this happen. Aish! I looked out the window and I figure I need some fresh air. I got up from my bed and headed out the door.

As I headed outside, the first place I went to was a small cafe. I order a hot chocolate and a cookie. ...I figure this can help me relax and solve my problems...but, today it just didn't. Cause outside, I saw someone that made me angry...

~No One's POV~

The door opened and someone stepped foot in. Veronica looked up and she started to become mad. L.Joe enter the small cafe and he didn't know Veronica was there. He walked pass Veronica without noticing her. Veronica was watching L.Joe with the corner of her eye.

As she watch him, she become more mad. She started to grip on her cup more and she was growling. When L.Joe got his order, he turned back and notice a person was standing up quickly and exit out the cafe angrily. L.Joe feels like he seen this person before. He then realize it was Veronica. That was when he quickly exit the cafe.

When he arrived outside, he spotted Veronica walking at a quick paste. "Veronica~!" L.Joe called out.

Veronica heard L.Joe's voice but, she just continue walking. L.Joe then started to run and when he reached Veronica, he stick his hand out and stopped Veronica by the shoulder. "Veronica, why are you walking so quick...you made me lose my breath." L.Joe said as he try to catch his breath.

Veronica just looked at L.Joe with a serious look and she turned away from him without saying an answer. L.Joe was curious and then he asked, "What's wrong?"

"What do you think?! Do you remember what happened?!" Veronica asked angrily.

"...Look, Niel is sorry for what he did. He just didn't know that Krista was going to take the hit for Youngmin..." L.Joe said sadly.

"Babo! It's not just Niel's fault, it's also you and the others. Along with Boyfriend! Youngmin slapped Krista and she never deserve it. Niel try to slapped Youngmin, but Krista took the hit! Now, my "twin" is missing because of you guys! Both of you guys caused this problem...now I feel like all of us are going to leave each other. L.Joe...I'm sorry, but...I just want to be alone." Veronica blurted out.

"I'm sorry~! It's just that-" L.Joe said as he grabbed Veronica's wrist by surprised.

Veronica ignored L.Joe's apology and snatched her wrist. "If you are sorry, ...let me ask...why are you hanging out with Hara and her friends. You know she was coming after us..." Veronica asked sadly.

Veronica then walked away leaving L.Joe behind. L.Joe just stood there by surprise and he didn't know what to say. Veronica... L.Joe thought sadly.

"Veronica, Veronica, Veronica." Someone said sarcastically.

L.Joe looked to his right and spotted Un Hae leaning back against the wall. "What do you want Un Hae?" L.Joe asked angrily.

"Wow...that's a nice way to greet me. So...I see you and that werewolf had a fight. I guess Hara and the others have miss a lot of things." Un Hae said.

"Where were you anyway? I notice that you were gone." L.Joe said suspiciously.

"Let's just say...we had some unfinished business to do. Oh! And um...Hara want to see you and the others right away. She said it's something important." Un Hae said as she smirked.

L.Joe was curious at what Un Hae said. Un Hae just disappeared out of nowhere. L.Joe made a sad look and he thought, ...I guess she's right...things are starting to change...

~Hara's POV~

I was waiting for Un Hae to come back. It's been a while since I saw Teen Top. Well, it's not my fault. I had some unfinished business to do. Besides, I want to know if it's true...I heard in that werewolf group that small one disappeared.

If she's hiding somewhere...then I guess I might have the perfect plan.  "Hara!" Un Hae called out.

"Aish...finally she's back." I mumbled to myself.

I spotted Un Hae walking up to me and she sighed. "Well?" I asked.

"Their coming. Besides, I guess that rumor was true." Un Hae said.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"As you can see, that little brat Krista is missing." Un Hae said.

"How do you know about that?" I asked as I made a suspicious look.

"Well...when I was looking for L.Joe I spotted her "twin" arguing with L.Joe about her disappearance. Who could have known it was Niel's fault and that blonde werewolf." Un Hae explained.

Looks like I'm going to have to thank Niel when he comes. I thought with a smirk. All of a sudden, the perfect plan popped up in my head. "Un Hae, are they coming?" I asked.

Un Hae looked at me with a blank expression and all she did was just shrugged. "Molla..."

"Well, they need to come right away...because, looks like I have the perfect plan." I said with a smirk. You better be prepared Krista...because, your perfect blood will be mine...