Rollerskating Aegyo Moment

An Unknown Life...

Jay Park - Star


~Cindy's POV~

I figure, that I can not be stuck in my room forever. I got up from my bed and walked out of my room. I headed out the door and decided to take a walk. While I was walking, I spotted a rollerskating place. I made a curious look wondering if I should go in there or not.

Hm...even though I don't know how to skate, it's worth a try. I shrugged.

When I walked in there, I made a surprise look as I looked up.

"Cindy?" Hyunseong said with a surprise look.

"Hyunseong...?" I said shocked.

~No One's POV~

Hyunseong smiled at Cindy, and for Cindy...she felt nervous.

"What are you doing here? I didn't know you know how to rollerskate." Hyunseong said surprise.

Cindy just smiled and said, "Well, um...I just spotted this place and walked in and then...I just spotted you."

Hyunseong smiled and said, "...Well you better get the skates first. I'll meet you over there ok."

Cindy nodded and watched Hyunseong walked away. Cindy sighed and then brought her skates. When she arrived, she starting holding to the end.

Hyunseong spotted Cindy just standing and he was waving at her. "Hey Cindy!" Hyunseong called out.

Cindy looked up and just started waving at him. Hyunseong skated over to her and then asked, "Why won't you move?"

"Um...I will." Cindy said nervously with a smile.

When she was about to skate, one step and she was about to fall. Hyunseong quickly caught her and he made a surprise look.

"Now I know why..." Hyunseong said.

"Ok, fine...maybe I don't know how to skate." Cindy sighed.

Hyunseong smiled and just held her hand. "You just have to keep your balance." Hyunseong said.

He then started to skate slowly and Cindy was just following from behind. When she looked down, she spotted her and Hyunseong holding hands. She started to smile and at the same time she started to blush. When she try to skate, she slipped and she quickly held on to Hyunseong's arm.

"It's ok...I got you." Hyunseong said with a smile.

Cindy slowly looked up and all she did was just smile at him. "Thanks..." Cindy said.

Later on, Cindy and Hyunseong took a break from skating and decided to look at the games. While Cindy was looking around, she spotted a claw machine game. Hyunseong spotted Cindy looking at the claw machine game and decided to win her a prize.

He walked over to the claw machine game and he started playing, Cindy made a curious look from behind and just walked up to him.

"Hyunseong, what are you doing?" Cindy asked.

"You'll see..." Hyunseong said.

Hyunseong caught a toy and when the claw closed it got the toy. The claw dropped the toy and Hyunseong grabbed the toy. Cindy was amazed, he didn't know Hyunseong was good at claw games.

"Wow...I didn't know that you were that good." Cindy said surprised.

Hyunseong smiled, and gave Cindy the toy.

"Here..." Hyunseong said.

Cindy made a surprise look and said, "Hyunseong...you don't have to."

"The reason I play is because I want to win you a prize...and I know you love this toy." Hyunseong explained.

Cindy didn't know what to say after that, she grabbed the toy and smiled. "Thank you Hyunseong..." Cindy said.

She surprisngly kissed Hyunseong on the cheek, which made Hyunseong blushed. Both of them felt awkward for a while but, after a while...they became more close than before...