...Who Are You?...

An Unknown Life...

"Gwenchana?" Youngmin asked.

Krista looked up and spotted an unknown person making a sad look at her.

"Um...nae, do I know you?" Krista asked as she wiped her tears.

Youngmin made a sad look and then sat next to her.

"Actually, I go to your school. My name is Youngmin! What's yours?" Youngmin asked with a smile.

"...Krista..." She said shyly.

"What happen?" Youngmin asked as he spotted the red mark on Krista's cheek.

"Oh! Mianhae, it's a long story..." Krista said as she cover the mark with her hand.

"...You can tell me." Youngmin said with a smile.

Krista made a surprise look and then she looked up at Youngmin.

"...I actually don't want to talk about it right now..." Krista said as she looked away.

"Are you sure about that?" Youngmin asked.

"Well...yeah." Krista said sadly.

A soft wind started to blow by, Krista started to become cold. Youngmin notice it quickly and put his jacket around her. Krista looked up and made a surprise look.

"Youngmin, you didn't have to..." Krista said.

"Aniyo! It's ok...besides, I'm not even that cold." Youngmin said.

Krista made a sad look and just took off the jacket and gave it back to Youngmin.

"I'm sorry, I should get going. I'll see you tomorrow ok. Nice meeting you Youngmin." Krista said as she was about to walk away.

Youngmin made a surprise look and then that was when he quickly grabbed her by the wrist. Krista's eyes widen and she quickly looked at Youngmin. Their faces were close together and they didn't even know what to say.

He-Why does he feel warm all of a sudden?... Krista thought with a curious look.

Youngmin was holding on to her wrist tight, and...Krista didn't know what to say. She then slowly moved it away and sighed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." Youngmin said with a surprise look.

"No...it's ok. I'll see you tomorrow ok." Krista said with a smile as she walked away.

Youngmin didn't know what to do, he watched her walk away and he made a sad look.

"I can't believe I just did that..." Youngmin mumbled to himself.

Krista was walking away until she hold on to her wrist. She looked down on it and sighed sadly. While she was walking, that was when she ended up in a dark ally.

"Unnie?" Someone then called out from behind.

Krista's eyes widen as she heard that voice somewhere before. Once she turned around, that was when she spotted Veronica there...