We Don't Trust Them...

An Unknown Life...

~Niel's POV~

We haven't been in school for how many days, and I'm already starting to feel bad. I was laying down on my bed and just thinking...L.Joe arrived in my room and asked, "Niel...are you ok?"

I started to sit up and then said, "Yeah...sure..."

I looked away so he doesn't notice that there's something wrong...but, apparently...I am bad at hiding my feelings.

"Ok, what's wrong?" L.Joe asked me.

I looked up at him and notice that his arm were crossed.

"Aniyo! It's nothing..." I said.

"...You sure you don't want to talk about it? Fine, just get ready for school." L.Joe said as he was about to walk out of the room.

"Wait..." I called out.

~No One's POV~

L.Joe stopped and then he turned back at Niel.

"Do we really have to follow their orders...it's already been 2 weeks and we haven't been in school. The girls are probably worried." Niel said.

"Well, we're heading back today...but, whatever C.A.P said we need to follow it. He's our leader and we have to listen to him no matter what along with those girls." L.Joe said.

"...araso..." Niel said sadly.

"Hey! Are you guys ready?" C.A.P called out.

"Yeah! We're coming." L.Joe said.

They arrived at school and they headed to the cafeteria. All of them were excited about seeing them again, when they arrived...they spotted the girls talking with Boyfriend. All of them made a surprise expression until Lucero looked up and spotted them.

"Hey!" Lucero called out.

Everyone looked at Lucero's direction and the other made a surprise look. They quickly got up and then rush up to hug them.

"Where have you guys been?" Anabell asked with a surprise look.

"It's a long story..." Ricky said.

The guys looked up and spotted Boyfriend standing behind them. They made a suspicious look along with Boyfriend.

"...It's been a while." Donghyun said.

"Yeah..." C.A.P said.

It became an awkward moment between them and the girls just stood there with a confused look.

"Is something wrong?" Veronica asked.

"It's nothing...honest." L.Joe said.

L.Joe looked up and then he made a suspicious look at Kwangmin. Kwangmin made a suspicious look and Donghyun sighed.

"We'll get going then. We'll see you around ok." Donghyun said as he walked away.

The other members didn't say anything and just walked away along with Donghyun. Cindy made a curious look and she started to get suspicious on what's going on...

"Cindy? Are you ok? Gwenchana?" Chunji asked with a worried look.

Cindy made a surprise look and then she looked up at Chunji.

"It's nothing..." She lied...