Secret Discovered

An Unknown Life...

~Anabell's POV~

I was already worried, what is going on? Veronica and Krista has been missing for how many weeks and I never talked to them. Where could the "twins" possibly be? ...Maybe I just need some fresh air. I walked out of my house and when I was about to exit out the door, my mom called me.

"Anabell, are you going anywhere?" My mom asked curiously.

"Nae, I'm just going out on a walk for some fresh air." I said.

"Ok...while you're walking...can you go to the grocery store buy these things for me." My mom said as she handed me a list.

"Ok...sure." I said as I got the list.

I walked out of the door and I walked around. It was a nice night, but...it was really quiet. I arrived at the grocery store and I was about to enter until that was when someone grabbed me. I looked at my wrist and when I looked up I saw this mysterious person.

"Hey...what are you going to buy in there?" He asked.

Ok...he's creeping me out right now. I took a deep breath and then I said, "It's none of your business why are you even asking."

I swap my wrist away and I try to walk in again. But, instead he grab me by the wrist but as he grabbed my wrist...it was tight. I can not even move it.

"Looks! As you can see, no one talks to me like that!" The guy said angrily.

I made a worried look like he was about to attack me. He then was about to get my wallet until someone quickly stopped him right in front of my face. I looked to my left and my eyes widen in shock. It was Minwoo...

~Minwoo's POV~

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked as I made a serious look.

"You jerk! What the hell do you think you are doing?!" The guy asked.

I can tell he was already annoying. I looked over at Anabell and she was looking at me with a surprise look. I had to do something but what? I made a sad look and then I started to look down.

I'm sorry Donghyun, but...I have to do this. I thought.

I looked back up with a serious look and then my eyes started to change. This person, why does he look familar. I looked closely and then I notice...he's not even human. I started to growl and then the guy ran up and try to throw a punch at me. I quickly dodged it and then try to protect Anabell. But, when I was about to, I notice the ground was shaking. I notice an earthquake and I moved Anabell out of the way quickly. I set her down and I looked at the guy. His appearance changed.

Pale skin, his fangs, and his eyes were red. I should have known he was a vampire. I was ready to attack him but, he seem strong. I have to use my real form no matter what. But, Anabell is watching. Shoot! What should I even do? If I use my form, hyung might get mad at me.

"What's wrong? Nervous?" He teased.

I made a surprise look and then ran up to him. As I ran up to him, I increased my speed. I quickly changed my form and attacked him. He was glided back and got hurt on the arm. I growled and then I looked at Anabell who was still standing there looking at me...The guy couldn't get up which I was glad. I quickly ran over to Anabell and grabbed her. Then I ran off quickly...

~No One's POV~

Anabell and Minwoo arrived at a safe place and Minwoo transformed back to himself. Anabell just stood there surprise and she was speechless.

"Minwoo, what was that?" She then asked as she crossed her arms.

Minwoo looked up at Anabell and all he did was just smiled.

"Anabell, there's something that you should know." Minwoo said nervously.

"...Oh! That you're a werewolf?! I get it!" Anabell said.

Minwoo looked at Anabell nervously and all he did again was just smiled.

"But, it's ok. Your secret is safe with me...along with the other members. I'm guessing their werewolves as well." Anabell said.

"Yeah...but, you're not the only person that knows about this." Minwoo said.

"Who else knows?" Anabell asked curiously.

"Cindy..." Minwoo said.

"Now, can you mind telling me what's going on? I know you know the disappearance of the "twins"." Anabell said with a suspicious look.

"I'll tell you when we meet up with the other members." Minwoo said.