Episode 76

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When the feeling of relief were sensing in his heart he raised his head from her. The stare at her eyes were really comforting and touching. She tried to smile to him. It has been totally proven to her that though he wanted to break up with her that was not his true intention ever and it was just because of overcoming the hard time she would face.

When staring here and there Jan Di saw the bottles which were on the tables.

“Did you drink?” she asked looking at him.

“A little” he said lowering his head.

“Sunbea… you did everything you could for Harabouji, therefore do not regret and feeling suffer.” She said looking at him. He sighed.

“You go and have a change, I will prepare something for dinner” she said touching his shoulder tenderly. Ji Hoo stared at her and for few seconds he locked his eyes with her. Jan Di tried to smile with him pitting in to his shoulder softly.

When he went for a change Jan Di stepped in to the kitchen to make something. Her mind was really confusing at the moment. ‘Now what will he do? He has not healed yet and how he could heal so fast? He has asked a breaking up with me and he has lost grandfather and eventually…he will be all alone… then what about Jun Pyo? What he will do next? He has mentioned few times about the engagement and even Ei Jung sunbea also has mentioned about the marriage with Ga Eul…. What will happen next…’ she tried to think…

But thinking about Ga Eul, Jan Di felt glad a lot. Her friend’s dreams are not complicated like her and they will come true so soon.

“Have you come? Sit here, I will make it fast” she said when she noticed his arrival there.

For a second she felt that she was all alone with him in this house. In the past many more times she has been with him alone here but the circumstances have changed by now. With that nervous mindset she stared at him. With a fresh look after a shower, without sitting, he was there standing at the door step looking at her. She didn’t know why she felt really nervous at this moment. After he kissed her recently the thoughts and the view towards him have totally changed in her senses. She quickly started making the dinner.

Just looking at her, he remained there thinking what to tell her. He was confirmed that she doesn’t know anything what happened between F4s today late evening. The decision he has taken by this time, he wanted to tell her and ask her opinion. Thinking about it he was there silently. The promise he made for harabouji at his last moment before the death was recalling in his mind. By now, he felt that harabouji knew all along whatever happens and wherever he is, the heart of him towards Jan Di never be changed. He sighed again.

“I think Ei Jung sunbea will marry Ga Eul so soon, isn’t it good… I feel really happy for them” trying to find a topic to speak to overcome her nervousness, Jan Di started a conversation while cutting the leaves and vegetables.

“Is that so?” he asked shortly.

“Mmmm… He has introduced her to his father too.” She said trying to smile.

“Jan Di………….!!!” He murmured at once.

“Mmmm…” she muttered while doing her work there.

“Shall I ask you something?” he asked.

“What is it?”

“If you have to select someone considering the facts of familiarity and fluttering, who will you select?” he asked at once making her surprised. With surprised eyes she stared at him. ‘Familiarity and fluttering!!!’

“It’s a serious question I should think more before answer” she said with a light smile. The question was repeating in her mind when she started cutting the vegetables again.

“Jan Di!!! …….. After my graduation I will leave to Japan” he said at once staring at her.

“Huh!!!!.......??????” she quickly stooped her work keeping the knife on the table and stared at him.

“I don’t think I will return to Korea ever” he said again.

“Sunbea…….!!!!!!!!!!” She leaned to the table and said shockingly. She felt that her heart was falling down with a shock at once.

“With the memories of harabouji and this loneliness I don’t think I can live here anymore but I will stay till the graduation and then I will leave…..” he said staring at her widened eyes. Without being able to express a word she was standing there looking at him. Ji Hoo slowly stepped in to her when he noticed her shocking eyes.

He came closer to her and stared at her eyes. The heart which he wanted to get stoned for her sometime back was dissolving little by little. He caught a hair which was hanging through her cheek and softly hang it behind her ear. With his light touch her heart was spinning lightly making her nervous again and again.

“When I leave, will you come with me………? Will you be with me wherever I am……….?” he asked rubbing her cheek softly looking directly at her eyes.

“Sunbea!!!!!!!” she murmured again. She was like stuck in somewhere at once. This is the time when she needs to take a decision truly by herself.

“Yeah, I know you would be surprised because I asked you to break up with me. I thought to leave to Japan with harabouji after he get recovered and let you to go to Jun Pyo without creating any issues. But I have already lost him and I don’t have anyone now to say mine. Therefore, I can’t lose you even and as you said to harabouji, will you too make me yours?” he asked catching her hand and staring at her nervous eyes.

“I cannot let you go from me again; I was really suffered waiting for you even when I didn’t have a hope. So, I cannot let you leave again from me………. But………” she stopped staring at him.

“You are thinking about Jun Pyo, right?” he asked.

“Mmmm….”

“If you will accept what I asked then I will speak to him, I only need your acceptance, the rest I will handle with him. We are not going to run away from him secretly like cowards, if you are with me, then I am going to face this matter together with you………”

Looking at her anxious expressions he expressed his strong words making her even surprised. Seeing his anticipated eyes, she felt that she never able to lose him in her life and if she would do that, then again he will not be recovered and she would not be remaking her mind again for another one.

“Take your time and think further. I don’t make you hurry for anything. Give me your answer before the graduation…….. This time I am not going to leave you or sacrifice you just because of the reason of being selfless anymore…. If I lose you this time, there are no reasons for me to live even………you are my only hope now……and I hope you will not shatter my dreams…….and let me to fulfill what I promised to Harabouji as his last will…..” He said getting closer to her once more.

With a trembling heart she stared at him nervously. The eyes of her were really shaking and anxious. With his words and with his closeness she was breaking inside with the nervous she felt with the thought of being alone with him here. Seeing the nervous eyes of him too just as her, and the hope of his every expression she felt that he also was trembling just like her at this moment.

Letting her to think further and telling her the words he wanted to say he felt some kind of a weight has released from his heart. Seeing the nervous eyes of her and the fair face of her, the buried senses so far from the day he was thinking to breaking up with her, were gathering to his blood little by little.

To prove her even today that he feels the same as he felt always for her, he broke the gap between them and bent towards her shaking lips slowly. The loneliness he was covering with the sufferings and saddest moments he faced so far and proving the uncontrollable burning of a young heart in front of the person whom loved always were pulling him towards her like a magnet.

Closing her eyes when he was there to catch her, she let him to touch her like that letting her to feel what she truly needs at the moment in her life. Catching her lips from his, he made him to flow his hidden emotions dragging her in to him little by little. When he felt that she was motivating him by holding tight in his chest to go on, his heart was filling with the happiness.

The promise she made to Harabouji and the bond which made by him binding their hands together were recalling in her mind when he was kissing her loosening himself in her. The butterflies were dancing in her stomach proving that she flutters every time he was there with her closely like this. Both hearts which were tired and exhausted by now because of the hard time so far, were finding their own world of relief, leaning in to themselves forgetting every other things around them.

“I think in my life, I have always selected the person who made me fluttered and this time also I select the one who make me flutter because familiarity can be found from many of them but everyone cannot make flutter in the heart….” When he broke the kiss from her after long time, catching her breath with difficulty she whispered to him staring at his half closed and excited eyes.

“Then let me know soon, who could flutter your heart….” He said rubbing her cheeks softly noticing her heavy breathing after his kiss at the moment.

She smiled with him in her bright eyes. Looking at her eyes, he felt that there is nothing for him to select in his point of view because every time when he looks at her, with his excited heart he always get fluttered due to her. First time after long time he smiled with her expressing his dazzling smile while slowly hugging her in to him till the passing ongoing electricity would be getting reduced. It was like that grandfather has sent him blessings as the braveness and courage since he was all alone now.

 

………………………………..

 

After spending a touching moment with her sunbea the whole week of her was getting fresh and recalls the memories of her with him. Sometimes, she felt really surprised that why she doesn’t try to get along with Jun Pyo and why she doesn’t feel to be with him deeply. What she always felt was the thoughts of her have changed a lot and she has automatically gone towards her sunbea instead of Jun Pyo. Sometimes she felt sad about him, she knew he took a lot of efforts but truly those efforts have not touched to her heart after he went away from her throughout four years of time and instead of that, the little…little things which have been done by Ji Hoo has touched her heart and finally he has melted and fluttered her like never she thought.

After postponing few requests today she is going to meet Jun Pyo with an empty heart. Last incident she experienced with her sunbea has opened her rest of the closed spots of her mind and let her to feel what she truly needs in this life. She stepped in to his royal house and waited for him at the large living room. First time she felt that she has come to a place like stranger.

“Come this way miss” A maid came to her and asked her to follow her. Both of them were entered in to a big dressing room.

“Please select anything you like to wear” the maid said to her with a respect.

“Huh!!! Why?” she asked shockingly.

“Young Master has ordered us to dress you like a queen today” She said with a bright smile.

“What?” her eyes got widened with the surprise.

“Please, Miss…corporate with us” the maid was pleading when she felt that Jan Di was not pleased at this moment.

 Letting them to select anything Jan Di agreed to follow the guidelines. They make her dress a sleeveless long silver colour frock with laces decorated with matching shoes. They tied her hair in the top of the head and placed make up lightly. After completing they asked Jan Di to look through the mirror. She was really shocked with her beauty and at the same time she felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter