Episode 78

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoon Ji Hoo got his first internship of one year at the Shinwa University Hospital at immediate effect. With his good skills and results he has highlighted among the students and his graduated mark also has been in a higher level. The image of wearing the white gown and the stethoscope hanging around his neck has perfectly matched for his personality and most of the time he was in many people’s eyes because of his good looks not like a doctor but like a model.

It was good thing for him to get the internship at Shinwa itself because he could see and meet Jan Di time to time visiting to the University which was closed by where she was doing her final year with much of difficulties of studies. But Jan Di was truly happy about herself when she looked back the way she came with lots of difficulties. When she ends up this year with good results then she also would become graduated as a doctor as she dreamt always.

 

…………………………………

 

In a morning, Jan Di got a mail to her name. She was surprised to open it because there is no one who writes to her. She took envelop and went to her room and opened it. She noticed there were few snaps in it. She took them in her hands.

Her eyes were gone big and widened and with the shock was opened a bit. She went through all the pictures and her heart was raising a lot after seeing them. The snaps of the romance of Je Kyang and Jun Pyo inside a car were there in her hands. Jan Di kept her hand on her heart at once. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. For a moment she felt that both she and Jun Pyo were cheating to themselves. She quickly put the snaps in to envelop and put it in her private drawer.

She sat on the bed again. Her heart was thumping highly. The way Jun Pyo and Je Kyang were kissing and the passion of their faces were captured perfectly. There was no sender name or any indication there to find who has sent them to her.

But at once she could remember how she and Ji Hoo were together. She could remember each and everything happened between them recently. She felt that if someone captured some snaps on them, then those also should be like this. She really felt a shy of thinking like that which gave a small cold in her spine.

Importantly when she thinks about it, she and sunbea has got close to them with romance because at the same time both of them were feeling the same towards themselves just like destined partners. There was no any force or any harassment between them when he kissed her or hugged her every time. Just as she feels the warmth and the passion in her heart for him, she knew that he also surely has felt it from her and it’s because both of them were having the same intimacy for themselves. So, the question she had in her mind was, in order to move like this much closely by Jun Pyo & Je Kyang, would they have that kind of close love affair or any intimacy going on? Were those two have associated themselves like this way even when they were in New York together? If they were like this then why did Jun Pyo still try to marry me? Then what about Je Kyang? Are they dating secretly to me? Or will she give up on him that much easily again just because of me?

The confusion she had in her mind was spreading a lot throughout her thoughts. Though she felt really shock in her heart by seeing the photos like this, when the time was passing she felt that she should not over react for this because she knew internally that she also feeling guilty towards Jun Pyo. And above all that, there must be a reason of sending these photos to her by anonymous and that must be seeing her over reacting and creating issues. In one side, she felt that she could see a clear path too. If Jun Pyo has intentions over Je Kyang then the matter will be easy to solve between all of them.

Everyone has secrets in their lives. The every life on this earth has black and white marks. The secrets which bury in their souls and the black marks which covered from the white spots are not that much of surprise when look in to the deep of the life of every one on this earth. Jan Di could understand it very well by now. She didn’t want to create any issue by understanding it.

Even in the past she has seen how Jun Pyo kissed Je Kyang at the school corridor when her eyes were suddenly covered by Ji Hoo pulling her in to his chest. She could remember how Je Kyang was close Jun Pyo even at her Villa. When she thinks now, she feel that when they were in New York, there must be moments and something may be going on between them when they were moving closer with them, just like how she was getting close to Ji Hoo building up the intimacy inside of both of them during past years.

She opened the drawer again and took a small box in to her hand. She opened it and took the necklace from it. It was the star and moon necklace which was given by Jun Pyo to her. Looking at it, she sighed at once. She took envelop which the snaps were in it and put the necklace in to envelop with an empty mind ad sealed it. She felt how a person’s life can change in to different directions when the time runs. The people whom were really matters in some times back would become strangers automatically. When the life is maturing her little by little throughout these six years, she could feel the gaps and lacks in her life so far…. She sighed again.

 

…………………………………..

 

When the time was passing day by day, Mrs. Kang got nervous when she didn’t see any stubborn moves from Jan Di. She was expecting a fight or any stubborn decision from her towards Jun Pyo after sending the pictures to her secretly. But still she couldn’t find anything wrong. Everyone is moving with their busy lives as usual. Not like other days, these days Jun Pyo was attending to office often too. He has spent a lot of time with the business matters without meeting anyone much more.

That was the only different Mrs. Kang could see from them. Though she was a business lady she was not someone who could separate the business and her private life thoroughly. She always tends her attention towards her family running connecting to her business world in order to climb higher and higher always. Though she has retired and relaxing with her husband by now travelling abroad time to time, her attention over those matters have never over. She ordered to her officers to find details further when there is no news.

 

……………………………….

 

“Jan Di-ahh!” with the Ga Eul’s voice Jan Di got surprised a lot. She kept the plates in a table and stared at the door.

“Ga Eul! What are you doing today? You said that you would take a day off today” Jan Di said looking at Master’s face too. She noticed the happiness of Ga Eul’s face a lot. Ga Eul ran towards her and hugged her at once.

“I am so happy Jan Di-ahh!!! I never thought this day would come this much soon” she said while hugging her thoroughly. With a shock master also came towards them.

“Hey, Ga Eul what’s so happy? You are like flying in the air” Master said smiling. Ga Eul stepped away from Jan Di with a big smile and stared at Master too.

“I am going to marry” she said making her cheeks red and blushed at the same time.

“Really ?????? You are not kidding me, right?” Jan Di said happily catching her hands.

“Yes, I am telling the truth. I am going to marry” she said jumping two to three times tightening her friend’s hands.

“Ohh!! Ga Eul!! I am so happy for you. This is great news. So wonderful my buddy… Isn’t it Master” Jan Di asked and hugged her best friend with the joy.

“Since you bought happy news today, the dinner will be from me for both of you” Master said happily looking at them.

“Thank You so much master. You are so kind than I thought” Ga Eul said happily when he went inside with a big smile.

“When will it be darling?” Jan Di asked with pleasure.

“He said that he will arrange everything within one week, Yesterday Ei Jung sunbea came to my house and spoke with my parents too. I was really surprise when I saw him. His father was out of the town and his mother was not well to come. So he came by his own and discussed the things with my parents”

Jan Di noticed the happiness of Ga Eul’s tone. She could feel the joy of the ‘to be bride’ from her friend’s face.

“That was wonderful my dear, I am really pleased for you, what I can do for your big day?” Jan Di asked sitting in a chair with her.

“Nothing, but be my bridesmaid and my witness too” she said with wishful eyes.

“With pleasure Ga Eul” she said tightening her hands in her.

“Ga Eul, I also have something to tell you” Jan Di said looking at her.

“What is it?” she asked curiously.

“I think Goo Jun Pyo knows something about our matter and recently I indicated something in bit as well. I don’t know what he will do but I feel like there will be something wrong because these days are really calm” she said looking at her friend.

“Jan Di-ahh, if you have started telling him bit by bit even, then it’s good. Keep continuing because you need to settle this matter so soon.” She said back.

“And one more thing Ga Eul! Ji Hoo sunbea asked me to come with him to leave Japan” she said trying to see her friend’s reaction.

“What? Leave to Japan? Really? Ji Hoo sunbea?” Ga Eul’s surprised words were making her teased a lot.

“Mmmm… Ji Hoo sunbea… Even I don’t understand since when he was behaving bravely like this” she said crossing her own fingers softly.

“So, what did you say?” Ga Eul asked curiously.

“Since I knew that you would marry soon, I told him after your wedding I will come with him and before that both of us will speak to Jun Pyo and clarify the matter.” She said seriously looking at her.

“Ohh! You have agreed finally!!! You are swimming against the waves Jan Di-ahh, but finally you follow your heart instead of a promise you have made” Ga Eul said touching her friend’s hand.

“I know Ga Eul, I know I will hurt Jun Pyo but it’s even better for him not to be with someone whose heart has already moved to another. If he sees this matter in that view point, I think we can solve this matter without much quarreling” Jan Di said looking at her.

“Don’t worry Jan Di, everything will be alright” Ga Eul said tightening her friend’s hand.

 

…………………………………

 

“Hey!! Ei Jung!! Then from tomorrow onwards you are not a bachelor anymore… you will be a family then!!! Ohhhh!!! Unbelievable…..!!!”

Gathering to F4 lounge at Shinwa to celebrate the last day of being in the bachelorship of their beloved friend, Woo Bin raised his voice making others smile too.

Though Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo were not very good at themselves, both of them have met all F4 at the school lounge because it was an important day for their friend.

“Hey!! Why? Why? Can’t I get married? What is so unbelievable?” Ei Jung shouted pouring some drinks to all of them.

“Actually Ei Jung, I never thought you would get married, I thought you would play around for the entire life of yours” Jun Pyo said while having his first glass.

“I also never thought it Jun Pyo but when someone meets their soul-mate then everything would get change” he said looking at him seriously.

“Soul-mate !!!! What do you mean by?” Jun Pyo asked sarcastically smiling to him.

“You want a definition from me? Ok…then listen…” he started explaining. He knew by now he has totally changed in his life up to this soul-mate concept because of the wonderful bond he has with Ga Eul.

“Soul-mate in the sense is without a doubt a relationship that would change your life. It’s a very deep soul attraction, an instant of knowing of your fate, an uplifting of spirit and a surge of energy from within. Not only that a soul-mate would generally be on the same path as you, meaning they have the same desire as you in regards to their needs and wants and even their goals are similar. So, I found that lady of mine…”

“Do you get me?” Ei Jung asked pitting to Jun Pyo’s shoulder trying to break his sarcastic smile and words.

“You are full of it Ei Jung, don’t fall just for those words” Jun Pyo said when Ji Hoo and Woo Bin were staring at him surprisingly.

“Don’t you believe it?” Woo Bin asked curiously.

“No, I don’t believe because I don’t have that kind of experience” he said looking at him.

“Then, let me add some definition to it too” Ji Hoo involved to the conversation when he heard Jun Pyo’s neglect words and seeing the down face of Ei Jung.

“A soul-mate is a person whom you feel comfortable and feel secure and protected with. You never feel threatened in any way. Sometimes, you may have been through a period of being alone and separations too but the fate of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter