Episode 50

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She thought a lot. She knew she feels missing him but however she has managed everything. Like old times, she is not being able to match the distance between them. He is so far away from her. But still she lives peacefully and well controlled the life. Though she feels the loneliness time to time she has not gone mad or crazy so far inside of her. Is it because I am a strong girl or is that because of Ji Hoo sunbea? She shockingly thought before answering Jun Pyo’s question.

“Jan Di!” he said again.

“I miss you too Goo Jun Pyo.” She said shortly. He felt that something is wrong with her which gave a fright in his heart. ‘Can her answer be this much short?’ he felt nervous inside.

“Jan Di, tell me that I am in your heart. Tell me you love me and you wait for me though it will be a long time to go.” He asked at once making her strange.

“Goo Jun Pyo, you are in my heart. I promised you that I will wait for you. But you have to return as a cool guy.” She said with a smile. She heard his laugh from the other end.

“There you go……Jan Di-ahh, but please corporate with Mr. Jang. You should understand that I am telling you these things because down in this path we can be together.” He said calmly.

“Goo Jun Pyo, let’s not talk about those things now. It will ruin our moods. Because of my studies I didn’t go to meet Mr. Jang but one thing I should tell you. I don’t like to see that my parents get humiliated because of reason that we should save our affair. You please tell it to your mother as well.” She said in a bit straight voice.

“Jan Di, I know what you say even today I couldn’t call you and I forgot about your exam because of this matter. My mother spoke to me about this strictly. You also please understand from my end.” He pleaded. She realized that no point of saying these things to him because he has surrendered to his mother at the moment because of the reason he wants his love down the road.

She sighed.

“Goo Jun Pyo, I am really tired now. I will contact you later.” She said.

He wanted to tell her about the advertising campaign but he didn’t say anything. ‘Seemed to be she doesn’t know yet anything about it’ he thought.

“Ok Jan Di. Be safe always.” He said and hung the phone.

Jan Di kept the phone on the table. She lied down in the bed keeping her hands under her head.

‘Jan Di, tell me that I am in your heart. Tell me you love me and you wait for me though it will be a long time to go’

She recalled his words again. It is true she will wait for him till he comes and he is in her heart. Not only that, she loves him too. She knew all they are the truth. But she knew that her thoughts are much more complex than she expected about her heart at the moment because her mind was not free to think about their conversation but regarding some other thing happening right now.

She looked at the wall clock and saw that it was around five o’clock. She remembered that Ji Hoo must have gone to pick Eun Ji. She knew she should not much concern about it because it is his personal life but still she thinks about it. She sat on the bed and took the phone to her hand.

‘What am I going to do? Call him and ask that where he is? And what he is doing? Then what shall I tell him?.............. Am I crazy?’ she though confusingly. She again kept the phone on the table.

‘Why my heart beat like this? It’s his life and there is no surprise to consider that he goes out with Eun Ji because they have been met not only for the official but personal as well. Seemed to be she likes him so much and what about sunbea? Does he like her too?’ she thought continuously till she got complicated.

But the main thing which was in her mind was that whether he will stay with her at her house? She tried to imagine a big luxury house with so many rooms. Her heart tried to imagine how Eun Ji and Ji Hoo be together in her house.

‘What am I thinking right now? Sunbea is not someone like that. But I don’t know about her, what if she will get close to him because they will be alone for the entire night.’ She thought again. She again lied down in the bed. Her head was bit paining. She kept her hand in her heart. It was thumping highly. Just before few minutes, she has got the call from her lover but at the moment she thinks about her close friend who is going out with his proposed girl.

When seconds were passing she felt that her heart was really heavy and her thoughts have been stuck somewhere else. Feeling like he will get along with that new girl and forgetting her eventually has made her so much stress and depressed at the moment.

‘Sunbea… don’t go with her. Please… don’t go…’ her heart was shouting. ‘I am going to miss you in my life day by day. How can I let go a person like you from me? I know I have nothing to do with you and all the time what I did was just looked at you, only as the way I wanted to see you. But I cannot tolerate when you be with that girl who is thousands time better than me in everything. She is really worth for your attention and I must be really happy to see that you would be happy with her. But why can’t I be happy as I think? Sunbea… Though it happened to be going with her, please do not stay with her there………… It hurts me a lot…….’ Jan Di felt heavy burden in her heart and it is uncontrollable to her.

It’s true she is very much scared to think about him like this but she couldn’t stop her thinking and imagine both Eun Ji and Ji Hoo together and making her heart hurt.

She remembered the times she was alone with Goo Jun Pyo. In every time he hugged her and he kissed her too. Particularly at nights where she met her lover alone somewhere he used to kiss her. ‘That’s how when lovers meet’ she thought dearly.

But every time she was alone with Yoon Ji Hoo there was nothing happened between them as like that except the recent happening at his house kitchen. Though there were so many nervous moments between them, he has not done anything like Goo Jun Pyo did. In his room, in the hotel, at the dispensary, at the park, and wherever she could remember, nothing happened something like similar she had with Goo Jun Pyo between them. ‘It’s because we don’t have any affair as lovers.’ she thought finally.

‘But today, when Eun Ji and Ji Hoo will be together who were proposed to themselves to become lovers not only friends in future, what can be happened between them? Since the girl likes him so much and it was a matter of fact that she will let her to fall for him and will make him to fall for her today. The night time where they will spend together in a house where only her grandfather lives, what cannot be happened between them?’

Her mind was imagining things possible between lovers with the experience she has with Goo Jun Pyo. After all she was the one who got hurt thinking like this. She again checked the time and it was around five forty in the evening.

‘Now they must have travelling.’ She thought then. She imagined how Eun Ji travelled with Ji Hoo in the bike putting her hands around his waist leaning over his back like she does. Her anxiety was progressing slowly.

‘I should not think like this and get myself confused. What is happening to me? Why I am being like this way? Sunbea…is someone very close to me but why I feel hurt when think about him with that girl? Though he is close to me it is his life and his desire. He agreed to travel with her to her house because it may be he likes her too. He once told me that he will be going to move and take a step in his life. That is what he said then………but….….sunbea; you have not spent your time with anyone as you spent with me… And now you are moving from me…..is that so…. ’

Jan Di closed her eyes wishing a sleep as soon as possible. She knew her heart wants to say to him ‘come back’ but helplessly she remained in the bed lying down waiting the sleeping goddess to catch her in this painful evening.

 

………………………………….

 

Ji Hoo allocated few people to look after Harabouji. Now he is totally fine but Ji Hoo wanted to take care about him much more. Grandfather pleased a lot after hearing that he will visit Eun Ji’s house tonight. He knew that it is really difficult for Ji Hoo to move from Jan Di but there is no other option for him too.

Ji Hoo traveled to her to pick her in his car. He instructed to the driver the directions. Though it will easy to travel in the motor bike, unknowingly his mind didn’t let him to travel in the bike with Eun Ji. He knew he has travelled only with Jan Di as a girl and he couldn’t make his mind to travel that much closely with another girl yet.

He picked her from her house and instructed to driver to go to her grandfather’s house.

“I thought you would travel by motor bike.” She said adjusting in the back seat next to him.

“Since it is the night time I thought it is safe to travel by the car.” He said. Eun Ji looked at him with a smile. He looked at her and found her bright and nice smile.

“Why are you smiling?” he asked.

“Nothing just.” She said smiley.

“There must be something, What is it?” he questioned again.

“You are perfect and a beautiful guy.” She said looking at his eyes. He felt so strange. He smiled to the floor.

“Yoon Ji Hoo, shall I ask something from you?” when the car is moving through the roads she asked seriously.

“What is it?” curiously he looked at her.

“What do you think about me?” Eun Ji asked to his eyes in a serious look. Ji Hoo looked at her surprisingly. Truly he has not tried to figure out anything about her so far but he feels that she is a good and understandable person.

“You are a good person. Very understandable and kind one.” He said shortly.

“Is that all?” she asked moving a bit to his side. Her scent of perfume smelled to him so nicely. He remained silent there. She slowly moved to his side and caught his hand from her hand and crossed her fingers through him. Ji Hoo shockingly looked at her but she was calmly smiling to him.

“At least can’t I hold you like this? Because I don’t think that you will hold my hand if I don’t.” she said with a helpless smile.

He has to move with her. He needs to start a new chapter in his life with this girl. That’s what he wanted and that’s why he let her to meet him so far. He just realized that this is not something he should get surprised because the surprise is, yet he has not even touched her like this. She slowly moved to his side and kept her head in his shoulder by keeping the crossed fingers in hands. She stayed calmly there.

Yoon Ji Hoo noticed that she has got closed to him. Her perfume scent was coming to him so closely. The head of her which was in his shoulder and the fingers crossed with him gave a really strange feeling to him but it has not waved his heart even a bit. The eyes of Jan Di imagined in front of his eyes. The last view of her was remembered to him. The way she asked whether he will come back home tonight was making him waved a lot inside.

He suddenly wanted to tell Eun Ji to go away from him because he knew he is not ready for physical relationship with her like this. But he remained silent there.

“Am I disturbing your thoughts by staying like this?” she asked softly while remaining there same.

“Eun Ji, I don’t want to hurt you. I know the meaning of ‘hurt’ very much.” He answered in a different way.

She raised her head from him and looked at his face.

“Ji Hoo, do you know why we met like this? It’s true we are strangers but at least we should get an attempt to know ourselves. Don’t you think so?” she asked seriously.

Yoon Ji Hoo felt really embarrassed and upset in front of her. He knew that it was him who told to grandfather to meet her. But still he has not taken any effort.

“I know.” He replied shortly by looking down. He didn’t know what to say. He knew she is a smart girl and he is speechless sometimes for the questions she asks. She tightened her touch through his fingers.

“Do you see me as a girl?” she asked seriously to his eyes.

“What do you want to hear?” he asked with a helpless smile.

“Say ‘yes’ and treat me at least as a close friend of you. Then you will get along with me and the distance between us will be faded away eventually.” She said again in the same serious look.

He was staring at her face. He knew she is really beautiful and well mannered girl. There is nothing wrong with her. But he has already realized that he has lost in his life for a girl who is just a dream to him.

 “Ji Hoo I have something to ask from you. When we reach there I will ask it from you.” She said with a smile when he kept silence.

Ji Hoo curiously looked at her. They were closed by to her place. He checked the time and noticed that it was around eight o’clock at night. He has thought of coming back tonight but he is really doubt about it because it is already eight o’clock. They got down from the car and entered to her house.

……………………………………….

 

Ga Eul was continuously dialing to Jan Di but no answer from her. She noted that it was around eight o’clock. She felt so upset when she was not picking the call. She dialed to Jan Di’s mother’s.

“Aunty… it’s me Ga Eul. Is Jan Di home?” she asked curiously.

“Ahh! Ga Eul. Yes. She is at home.” Mother replied.

“But she is not answering her phone. I was dialing so many times.” She said.

“Ga Eul, she was sleeping. She came home around five o’clock and still she is sleeping. I also tried to wake up her but she said she has a headache and she needs to sleep.” Mother explained sadly.

“Oh! Is it? I am on my way to home. Today I got late to leave the porridge house because Jan Di didn’t come…no…. So, I will come and see her.” She said and hung the phone.

Ga Eul felt so surprised about what she heard. Jan Di promised her that she would come to work after the exam but she didn’t come and she has come home lately and still sleeping. Something wrong must have happened. She thought. She stepped towards to see her friend.

“Aunty, it’s me Ga Eul.” She said standing behind their door. This is the first time she came here to her new house. She felt so strange about it. It’s semi luxury type house.

“Ahh! Ga Eul, come inside.” Jan Di’s mother opened the door.

“I will go and see Jan Di” she said and moved to her room. Jan Di was still sleeping; truly she was not totally sleeping but laying down there. She heard that someone was coming to her room and thought that would be her mother again. She remained silent.

“Jan Di-ahh!!!” Ga Eul’s voice came behind the bed. She quickly raised her head and looked at her. Her heart was feeling really happy to see her.

“Ga Eul!” she said happily and sat on the bed signing her to sit next to her.

“Jan Di, what happened? Why didn’t you come to work and you didn’t answer my calls even. I was really afraid and that is why I came to see you.” She said questionably.

“Oh! I am so sorry Ga Eul. I slept and my phone was in silent mode.” She said adjusting her hair which was little bit mess due to sleep.

“Jan Di! Has something happened?” Ga Eul noticed her lonely eyes at once. When further noticing she observed the pale colour of her face and the dull look of her.

“Jan Di, tell me the truth. What happened?” she asked again touching her friend’s hand.

“Ahh! Nothing Ga Eul. My head was paining so I slept a little.” She said adjusting the pillow to her back.

“Where were you after the exam?” Ga Eul asked because she felt that truly something is wrong with Jan Di.

“I went with Ji Hoo sunbea to the tombs of his parents. Today their death anniversary.” She said looking down.

“Oh! Really… did he ask you to come with him?” she asked making Jan Di embarrassed.

“No, he didn’t ask. But I felt like going with him.” She said shortly.

“So, where he is now? He went home dropping after you?” Ga Eul asked. It was like she has the sense to feel.

“He went to Eun Ji’s grnadfather’s house with her.” She said directly looking at her. Ga Eul just realized that Jan Di has got upset because of this matter.

“Jan Di, are you feeling displease?” she asked touching her hand again. Jan Di felt so defeated in this question. Truly she felt bit shame to accept that she is feeling depressed due to that.

“Upset? No…I’m not feeling upset. Why should I feel upset? Eun Ji is someone who is going to be with sunbea one day and after all it’s his life. Do not ask something like stupid questions Ga Eul.” She said angrily. The helpless feelings of her were turning in to anger bit by bit. Even she didn’t feel that her friend is here to help her.

Ga Eul didn’t feel upset from her words but she completely realized that Jan Di was totally upset and depressed.

“Jan Di-ahh! Look at me.” She said softly to her friend.

“Do you feel like calling to him?” she asked with a helpless look. Jan Di stared at her surprisingly. She didn’t know that Ga Eul would feel her thoughts like this.

“Ga Eul….!” She said helplessly.

“I don’t know whether I am making you much more confused or not but what I feel is you want to talk to him right now.” Ga Eul said pressing her fingers tightly in her friend’s hand.

Jan Di looked at her friend weakly.

“But I should not call him, right? What shall I tell him? He said that he will come back home tonight. After that I will call him.” She said feebly.

“Jan Di, if you think so, it’s alright. But please do not let you confused again and again. You have a target in your life and you have a person in your life. It’s you who always take the decisions and make the way of it. As I always told you, when the things get harder and difficult to control, follow your heart. That’s only way to find the path.” She said calmly. Jan Di was staring at her deeply. She knew what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter