Episode 90

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 90

Silently Jun Pyo drove towards the destination. Time to time he stared at Je Kyang and noticed that she was in her own world. He has not seen her like this mostly. Always she was cheerful and lively. The finger print of his cruel mother has been faded away little in her cheeks by now but he felt that she might be getting hurt even at this very moment internally.

Her eyes were away from the window. She didn’t notice that Jun Pyo was staring at her and notice her silence much more. She knew that if she got agreed to Mrs. Kang’s words then there would be no humiliation like this and she will make tricks to make Jun Pyo married to her, but still she didn’t want that to happen. The life she wishes was something not like that. She needs not an emotionless man but a loving guy to her life. She sighed to the air looking away from the window.

She felt the fingers which were on the seat were softly touched by his hand. Je Kyang fell to the earth from her thoughts and she stared at Jun Pyo.

“I am sorry Je Kyang; Once again I am asking the forgiveness on behalf of my selfish mother”

He said while driving and looking at her. Throwing a slight smile towards him she caught his hand from her other hand turning to his side.

“You have not done anything wrong. You do not need to ask forgiveness. This is my first time which something like this happened to me, that’s why I feel bit lost and depressed. I will be alright…soon…don’t worry”

She said trying to become calm and making him pleased. Without saying anything, Jun Pyo drove the vehicle. He stopped it in the car park and got down from it. Both of them stepped in to the club.

He got surprised seen that the order she has given was a hard liquor. He stared at her shockingly while sitting next to her.

“Don’t worry I am a good drinker. I don’t get drunk so easily. Do you want me to prove it just now?” she asked with a smile.

“You can prove it just now? How?” he asked surprisingly

“Wait” she took her phone and dialed a number and held the phone in her ear.

“Hello…is this Woo Bin?” she asked making Jun Pyo surprised.

“It’s me Ha Je Kyang. Can you remember about the drinking experience both you and Ei Jung had with me? Can you tell about it…?” she said to the phone.

“Drinking experience? Oh I don’t want to remember that. But to whom I should tell about it?” Woo Bin asked surprisingly.

“To Goo Jun Pyo” she said and gave the phone to Jun Pyo looking at his surprised smiling eyes.

“Hey, Jun Pyo… what is this bro? You don’t have time to meet us but you have time to meet girls…ahh!!” Woo Bin’s words gave a big smile in Jun Pyo’s lips.

“It’s not like that” he murmured to the phone.

“If you want to know about her drinking ability I have only one thing to say… ‘Don’t compete with her, no matter what, you will lose’” Making Jun Pyo smiled again he whispered to the phone.

“Is that so? I should be much careful then” he said to him smiley. He could see the smile in Je Kyang’s face.

“Goo Jun Pyo, why don’t you meet us? Have you forgotten us? We were like brothers and we need to be stay as brothers forever. Ji Hoo has gone and you have ignored us… what has happened to F4?” The serious voice of Woo Bin gave a slight hit to his heart.

“Let’s meet for sure. I will call you Woo Bin…Let’s meet…” he said seriously.

While hanging the phone he noticed that the first glass has already finished by Je Kyang. Keeping the phone on the table he stared at her. The short hair of the girl has covered her ears and the bangs on her forehead have given a new look to her small face.

“Goo Jun Pyo!!!” she murmured finishing the second glass.

“I am listening” he said placing his palms on his cheeks staring at her.

“Did he tell you about me? My drinking experience?” she asked trying to smile.

“Mmmmm” he murmured.

“But Jun Pyo, this is my first time of having this kind of powerful liquor. So if I get drunkard, will you take care of me?” she asked looking at him.

“I think you have already drunkard” he said to her. Her eyes were on him and she just stared at him without answering.

“Je Kyang, tell me… what’s the reason to drink like this? What bothers you right now this much?” getting serious he asked.

“You know what Jun Pyo your mother gave me a proposal. It was a proposal to marry you easily. But I rejected it. I rejected it because I didn’t want you to marry me just because your mother’s force. I didn’t want me to become a burden to you. Because of I didn’t accept her proposal and since I ended all the contracts between Shinwa and JK Group, now she is trying to make me leave from you… she threatened me to leave from your life and then she would offer you another proposal…”

She stopped her long explanation and finished her third glass also. Without drinking a single glass and just listening to her internal confession Jun Pyo kept staring at the girl. He felt his heart was filling sad seeing her like this.

“I told her that I am not going leave you and I am not going to hurt you too but… but….My heart aches a lot… I don’t know for which reason I’m feeling pain this much but I feel like lost and defeated.”

She was talking continuously without bothering whether he was listening or not. Her heart wanted him to be hers but she didn’t know the decision she has taken was the correct one or not. Jun Pyo could understand her confusion clearly.

“Je Kyang, what do you want me to do?”

He asked touching her hand. He felt his heart was melting seeing her like that again and again. Always the people who love him get hurt because of him and that feeling was so much of a weight for him. He couldn’t forget ever the fact that when there was no one with him, it was Je Kyang who stayed in his difficult moments and shared their lives as close companions.

The sensitive eyes of her caught his sight. Though she knew the reality she didn’t know from where she should start. Without answering him, she stood up from the table and walked towards the exit. His question was repeating in her mind though she tried to run away from it.

Getting surprised from her reaction Jun Pyo walked behind her towards the car park. He hurried his steps and caught her hand.

“Je Kyang!!”

He stopped her feet turning her in to his side. For a second their eyes locked with questions. He could see the hurt and depress in her eyes. For no reason he felt the ache in his heart. When her heart was beating in front of him, without being able to stay in silence any more she woke up her voice.

“Can’t you love me Jun Pyo?”

She asked while getting closer to him. When he was just staring at her dumbly her hands caught his shirt in the mid and got closer to him once more. He felt that something was running in his heart at once with this sudden excitement and unplanned incident. The words were so burdened to his heart. His eyes and all the facial expressions got change at once. He kept staring at the girl who held to him.

“Don’t you have any feeling for me? Haven’t you got shaken in your heart ever because of me?” she asked again looking directly at his shocking eyes closely.

“Can’t you love me Jun Pyo? Am I not worth for your love?” she asked again and again when he stayed as a dumb.

He tried to think that she was behaving like this because she was drunkard but he could remember one thing which he has heard in somewhere else. That’s ‘people speak the truth when they get drunkard…’ The closeness of her truly has waved his young heart a lot letting him to feel that his heart was thumping highly in this unexpected moment.

“Je Kyang, you are drunkard right now. Shall I drop you home?” repressing the thoughts in to him he asked in a broken voice from her.

“Yes, I am drunkard but I still have my consciousness. Can’t you give me an answer for what I asked? Is it that much difficult question for you?” she asked tightening her fingers in his chest making him shake bit by bit.

With the touch of the girl whom he didn’t have any dislike but the doubt for an alike, he felt his mind got confused and tangled at the moment. The nervousness was telling him that he needs to attend to this matter deeply and no more escape from it anymore.

Surrendering to her eyes and her feelings automatically his arms placed around her waist without single word. The feeling of the touch of a feminine body and the sweet scent of a girl were arousing him a lot. He was not a saint or monk for not feeling anything when a girl got closer to him and the fact was, that she was not the girl whom he dislikes either…

Unknowingly his hands pulled her towards him robotically to feel her touch. The pounded heart of him was beating highly after long time and he felt that his breath was so high at this moment but he was still holding his senses. He was not sure about the feelings he had for this girl and he scared whether he would hurt her again if he goes for more just because the emotions of a guy has been split in front of a girl.

Feeling his touch and the nearness of his body could make her anxious a lot in this time. With passionate eyes she stared at him for a second and she could see the changing eyes of the guys according to her sight. Forsaking his shirt from her fingers, she caught his both cheeks and slowly pulled them towards her. She could feel that he was willingly coming towards her direction. When those male lips were about few inches away from her, Je Kyang moved more towards him and kissed his cold lips tightening his face towards her from her hands.

With the touch of the girl, he was not in a strong position to prevent him from going towards her. When he felt the kiss of her in his lips, the closed doors of the passion so far in deep corner of a guy’s heart were rising through his veins. Letting him to release his hidden and tightened heart he pushed her slowly towards the body of the car and kissed back her moisture lips releasing his seized passion and pressure in his mind as a male.

With his unexpected respond she felt that she has also gone crazy. Forgetting where they were and what kind of a relationship they had so far, they tried lost within them loosening their weaknesses within each other. When she caught the back of his head and the side of his cheek with his ear giving him the space to touch her as he wants and get closer to her as he desires, Jun Pyo felt that the life has to be moved on and it cannot be stopped at a point just because one relationship has finished. After a passionate line of kisses he raised his head from her and caught her face from both of his hands staring at the sensitive eyes of her.

Je Kyang could see the half closed eyes of this guy and it was a proof for her that the moment she passed with him was not just a moment with a stranger but with a man who has not recognized his feelings towards a new relationship just because of the end of a former bond.

“Didn’t you feel anything for me? Your body, your eyes and even your breath tell me that you are nervous and passionate just like me…”

Her broken words touched his heart deeply. Still he was on her pushing her towards the body of his car. He slowly stepped once back from her. With the high breath he was exhaling even right then, he raised his voice.

“I am not aware what kind of a feeling I have for you but I am not going step back either. I am going to find out who are you to me because I felt that something happened” With his wrecked voice he whispered to her.

“Goo Jun Pyo!!! Are you serious?” she murmured looking at him.

“Let’s date Je Kyang!!!” he said finally with a slight smile in his lips. She couldn’t believe what she just heard but her heart was trying to fly highly. She hurriedly came to him and hugged him tightly placing her arms around his neck. She felt that she was not drunkard anymore and she was in her fully consciousness to hear something like this.

Holding her in to him Jun Pyo smiled to the air. His memory didn’t catch any other but the smiling girl in his arms.

“I will assist you to recognize about yourself and I will make your life happy if you are with me” she said while hugging him happily. She could feel the fingers of him were going through her hair softly though he didn’t reply to her.

‘Finally I tamed the lion in my own way’

She thought proudly and her heart was filling with the peace and happiness a lot. The image of Mrs. Kang quickly drawn in her mind but she didn’t feel confuse anymore.

 

………………………………..

 

The third and the last day of the conference in New York held in grand way. Jan Di could see Takashi who was sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter