Episode 61

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Gum Jan Di!” she heard someone’s voice behind her while she was stepping towards the stage. Je Kyang was hurriedly running towards her. She stopped at the mid of the hall and waited for her surprisingly.

“Here it is” she kept a piece of paper which has been folded tiny in her hand quickly and left her. Jan Di surprisingly looked at her hand and just realized that it is her, the savior of her today. The eyes of the president, Goo Jun Pyo, Yoon Ji Hoo and other friends of her were eagerly caught the movements of her and Je Kyang from so far.

President felt quickly that what was happening right now and her expressions were falling regretful and angry.

She stood up at the stage and opened the paper which Je Kyang gave to her. It was her handwriting. She just felt that she has escaped at that time from her because she was going to write the speech for her. Though Jan Di is not very much familiar in reading English words, she could manage and be able to read the speech looking at the paper thanks to Je Kyang.

Yoon Ji Hoo put his hands in to his pocket and sighed relief breathing. Goo Jun Pyo caught the eyes of Je Kyang and passed his gratitude through the eyes towards her.

“What a relief” Ga Eul said with a smile.

“Is that monkey is still helpful?” Ei Jung said with a smile looking at Woo Bin. They smiled with themselves freely. But the mind of Mrs. Kang was really displeased. The plans of her have broken. Jan Di back to her seat and joined with her friends with a relief mind.

“Jun Hee noona, hasn’t she come?” Ga Eul asked from Jan Di.

“Jun Pyo said that she has gone to Korea for an emergency” Jan Di answered. Still her heart was not feeling good. The words of the president has made her realized that she is playing hide and seek with her secretly to Goo Jun Pyo.

“Gum Jan Di, leave all the others away happened and just concentrate for the positive things” Ji Hoo said while sitting next to her. She stared at him and sighed.

“Goo Jun Pyo! What is that pronunciation of her? Can’t she spell a word properly?” Mrs. Kang asked secretly from Jun Pyo.

“I am pleased to see that she was managed to deliver the speech like this. Don’t think like that” he said happily.

“This is not what I expected from her. Just to take the help from Je Kyang and read something in a paper and even cannot pronounce it properly, it’s a shame. I have changed my mind. I am not going to introduce her as I said before and you please do not insult me of spending the time and moving with her in this occasion.” She said angrily to him.

“What are you talking? This is not fair.” He said back angrily. Without bothering his words Mrs. Kang stood up from him and went away. Jun Pyo felt so restless. He looked at Jan Di and saw that she was in a serious mood. He felt so sad to see her like that.

When the things are happening officially according to the agenda Jun Pyo has to be busy so much with the guests. Just as the president said, he didn’t have much time to spend with Jan Di and his friends during the celebration.

A quick announcement was there saying the names of Goo Jun Pyo and Ha Je Kyang while people are busy with their lunch.

“Goo Jun Pyo, go with her. Today is a historical day for two groups. Give your best view with Je Kyang to the media and the invitees at the dancing floor” President came towards Goo Jun Pyo and said in the mid of the guests. He was felt really embarrass when the guests who were surrounding him were also encouraging him. He caught his mother’s hand and dragged her slowly a bit away from the guests.

“I will dance, not with Je Kyang but with Jan Di. I cannot let her there and dance with Je Kyang. Don’t you understand?” he asked.

“Goo Jun Pyo, don’t be a fool. This is not a place and a situation where we can let our feelings come first. This is a business matter. Je Kyang is waiting there, go soon” President said secretly to his ear.

“Seemed to be the son of you is a shy guy” a guest said while interrupting the talk of mother and son.

“Ahh! No, that’s not the truth. He is loaded with lots of work but he is really interesting on something like this too” she said with a big smile to the guest. All were laughing there.

Jun Pyo moved towards the dancing floor to join with Je Kyang. He didn’t have a courage to see Jan Di’s face because he could remember that once he said to her that he is going to dance with her at the opening ceremony in the mid of everyone. He caught the hand and the waist of Je Kyang and moved his steps according to the music.

“Goo Jun Pyo, don’t pass these kinds of expressions, everyone is looking at us” Je Kyang said when she noticed the regret look in his face. He tried to smile with her.

The surprised eyes of Jan Di and others were caught the view of them there. Jan Di remembered that once he promised her something like this. Ji Hoo realized that this is a merely a plan of the president. He sighed.

“Jan Di, don’t you feel to have a dance with Jun Pyo there? It’s alright that he is dancing with Je Kyang because they are business partners no… go and join to him” Woo Bin said getting the attention of all of them.

“Yes, Jan Di. Woo Bin sunbea’s words are true. You go there” Ga Eul said again.

“No need Ga Eul, I don’t feel it. It’s ok with me.” She said with a smile. Truly her interest over the party has vanished from the words and reactions of the president. Ji Hoo just stared at her and he felt that she was depressed at this moment.

When the party was going over bit by bit and the guests were leaving Goo Jun Pyo walked towards the upstair and dialed Jan Di’s number. He has realized that his mother was not pleased with Jan Di and he scared that she will do something bad to her if he makes a move with her in front of her eyes. Though the phone was ringing no one was answered. He dialed Ji Hoo’s number again.

“Hello…” Ji Hoo answered surprisingly.

“Yoon Ji Hoo, I am at the up-stair can bring Jan Di here, don’t use the lift, please use the stairs” he asked.

“Ok” Ji Hoo hung up the line. He felt really strange inside of him but without bothering much about it, he moved towards Jan Di.

“Jan Di, come with me.” He said and walked towards the back of the hotel to climb the staircase towards. Jan Di followed him surprisingly.

“Where are we going?” she asked while following him.

“Goo Jun Pyo was waiting to meet you” he said while climbing the stairs.

“Huh?” Jan Di murmured. ‘But why cannot he meet me at there? It must be because the president.’ she thought sadly.

“Here you go then. He is up there” Ji Hoo stopped at the top of the stairs and said. An unknown feeling was coming to his heart. He felt that from here onwards he will have to face the reality of letting her go towards the arm of another man.

Jan Di slightly smiled to him and opened the door of the hall to meet him. When she entered there Yoon Ji Hoo slowly got down stair one by one. He felt nothing but empty at once.

“Goo Jun Pyo!” Jan Di said when he was looking out from the window.  He came towards her.

“Jan Di, I am really sorry” he said in a really regret mood.

“Sorry for what Goo Jun Pyo?” she asked.

“Because of me you got in to a difficult situation and as I promised I couldn’t take you to the dancing floor with me and introduce you to all of them” he said apologizing. He didn’t know anything about the insulting she has heard from his mother.

“It’s ok Goo Jun Pyo, I didn’t mind about it. It’s ok” she said with a smile.

“Really…are you? That’s why you are ‘Gum Jan Di’” he said happily and hugged her tightly. He felt that she is really understandable towards him and the tender feelings he had for her were growing inside of him rapidly while hugging her.

Jan Di caught and surrounded in the mid of his arms. She has thought not to take anything to her heart because thinking about those things only would make her unhappy and confused. But Goo Jun Pyo didn’t know that behind the every ‘It’s ok’ there is a small sad and regret in the deep down in someone’s heart. He merely believed her words and be happy.

He slowly placed his chin on her bare shoulder and tightened her towards his body placing his arms around her waist and let him to feel the warmth of her deeply. When the feminine touch of her was coming towards his veins, he felt his heart was thumping highly.

Though Jan Di was in his arms her mind was not fully concentrated towards him. She has hurt a lot from the words of his mother. She wanted to tell everything to him and get comfort but seeing that he is in a good mood right now she tried to escape from that thought.

Without knowing anything running her mind right now, what Jun Pyo felt was only the intimacy. When the passionate feelings were passing through his blood he stepped back an inch from her and looked at her eyes.

“Goo Jun Pyo!” Jan Di raised her voice to tell that she needs to go somewhere to feel the comfort. She really wanted to be relaxed. In the past also what she did was find the peace with Ji Hoo all the time when everything was shattering.

“Shhh!” Goo Jun Pyo placed his finger in her lips and stopped her speaking. She saw that his eyes were shining like stars and his face was becoming red.

Removing his finger on her lips, he dragged her towards him much more possible and bent down towards her lips to find them from his lips. Jan Di felt that he was coming to kiss her right now. Truly what she wanted at that moment was not the passion but the console within someone but after seeing him like this she didn’t refuse but let him to go on. Jun Pyo caught her lips from his burning lips and kissed her starting slowly but passionately. He closed his eyes and let the deep emotions of him to overflow with him deepening his kiss on her. Jan Di closed her eyes and let him to kiss her.

 

……………………………………..

 

Yoon Ji Hoo placed his hands in to his pockets and slowly got down from the stairs. He felt that there was something in his both pockets. He took away the things and noticed that both Jan Di’s and his phone was with him. Since she will be away from the hotel he thought to handover it to her before she leaves with Jun Pyo because he will not meet her today again.

He quickly climbed the stairs to find them and stepped towards the door of the hall. The door was quarterly opened and he placed his hand on the lock and see through the opened door. He felt like freezing out of the blue.

He stopped right there and took away his hand from the lock suddenly. The view of the couple has stopped his feet from going an inch from there. Hugging her tightly in to him and placing his chin on her bare shoulder and the passionate expressions of the face of Goo Jun Pyo caught by Ji Hoo’s eyes. Jan Di was in his arms placing her head on his chest. Without moving an inch Ji Hoo remained same with a stopped heart behind the door just staring at them though he needs to escape from this view as soon as possible.

He saw the entire seen between them in his eyes. Getting her dragged towards him, the way he kissed her passionately was not an image or illusion but what was happening in front of his eyes. His eyes were widened and his lips were opened a little when he couldn’t bear the ongoing tension both in his heart and his mind deeply. Though it is not ethical to watch a couple’s intimacy like this, he was there standing behind the door just looking at them in silence. When he saw the deepened touch and the kiss of him on her, he felt that a storm was blowing in his heart and moisture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter