Episode 70

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoon Ji Hoo walked towards the road holding her hand tightly. The restless emotions and embarrassments so far have faded away between them. Only the warmth of her fingers was touching his hands softly. While walking, Jan Di looked at his thoughtful face. She couldn’t believe how the things have been progressed up to this point between them.

“Will you regret for what you have done with me today?”

He asked without looking at her face. She could realize the meaning of his words and serious way of his tone. She walked silently. It is a deep question which she needs to think more before answer. It’s not that she regrets but the next step of her life will be still questionable.

When she walked remaining silent, he slowly stared at her and noticed that she was in her thoughts. He stopped at the spot and turned in to her face catching both of her hands.

“I gave my best effort……and I did everything I could think of giving you up….. But…. It’s still the same as always. When I think about my friend, I know that I shouldn’t be feeling this way. But I can’t help and I couldn’t give you up….” He touched her cheek and whispered in a low tone looking at her eyes.

“Jan Di, but whatever, I don’t want you to regret in your life because of me. The feelings I have for you cannot be stopped by anyone including myself though you are with me or not. Therefore if you feel burdened thinking that you will be faced many issues here in after, then tell me clearly. It’s not that I can live without you but living with you making a hell out if it for you is not I can ever do.” He said looking at her thoughtful eyes.

She knew what he meant. She could see his sensitive eyes even now when she looks at them deeply. She slightly smiled with him.

“I don’t regret sunbea because I always believe that you are my soul-mate” she said with a smile. She noticed the shining stars in his eyes after her words.

“But I know I had feelings for Goo Jun Pyo, I believe I loved him that’s why I sacrificed everything to be with him. Still I have the fondness for him because he believes that I belong to him. But when I looked back in my past I could clearly see that my life has entangled with you in different touching ways. When you were with me, I might have not felt about your presence because you always looked for me. And then, when you left, I think I knew that, the missing part of my life was you. Though I knew that I love Goo Jun Pyo and I was waiting for him to come, I couldn’t help that I felt missing for you like a hell in each and every day and I think it has changed me up to this moment.”

She explained her inner thoughts one by one looking at his face. He lightly smiled with her but he had a question in his heart which he couldn’t ask from her yet. He was really wondered about her next step. He knew that convincing Jun Pyo is not something easy. In the past, he felt that thinking about her also a betrayal towards Jun Pyo but seeing her changing decision towards him, he felt bit relief thinking that the true feelings would win one day for sure. Holding her hand again he walked towards her old house.

“Sunbea…is that Goo Jun Pyo’s car?” at once Jan Di’s voice made him surprised.

“Yeah, it is” he said.

While Goo Jun Pyo got down from the car, Jan Di quickly forsook his holding hand. Ji Hoo looked at her surprisingly. He saw the fear and embarrassment in her face right now while walking separately towards Jun Pyo.

So far, he could see the holding hands of them. Without opening the window, he just looked through the closed window of the car. Jun Pyo felt that his heart has just stopped right now. It was only him who held her hand in the past. The slight smile in both faces was sticking needles to his heart secretly. At once he felt that things have changed without his concern. He opened the door and got down and waited for them. His eyes caught that how Jan Di quickly left Ji Hoo’s hand but without expressing anything he remained there.

“Goo Jun Pyo!” Jan Di murmured surprisingly when reached to him while Ji Hoo stood back from her.

“Why didn’t you answer the phone? How many times I called?” he said in an unpleasant tone.

“Ohh! Is that so?  I am sorry, during the program I made it in silent mode. Sorry for that Jun Pyo.” She said apologetically.

“Are you still guarding her?” Jun Pyo asked looking at Ji Hoo with a smile. Ji Hoo could realize it bit of sarcasm from him. He smiled to him without answering.

Jun Pyo stepped towards her and caught her hand, dragged her to his side and made her to stand next to him. Surprisingly Jan Di looked at Jun Pyo and eventually her eyes caught Ji Hoo’s eyes as well.

“Then Jan Di, I will leave” Ji Hoo said looking at her with the same smile without changing.

“Ok, sunbea. I will see you at the college” she said saying her farewell to him.

“Jun Pyo, see you later then” Ji Hoo again said looking at his old friend. He nodded his head to say ‘ok’

Yoon Ji Hoo placed her hands in to his pocket and walked back slowly towards the road. He didn’t turn or moved to any other direction.

“Gum Jan Di, where were you? It’s getting late night now” Jun Pyo said looking at her face which was on the back image of Ji Hoo.

“Huh? We had the dinner from outside. That’s why got late” she said with a smile.

“Is that so? If you told me then I would come to pick you for a dinner, no…” he said back to her noticing her reactions. She just smiled to him.

“By the way, why are you here at this hour?” she asked curiously.

“It’s because you didn’t answer the phone. And I think it is good I came” he said in a strange voice making her bit nervous.

“Jan Di, you didn’t accept my proposal yet. I am waiting for it” he said newly to her.

“Goo Jun Pyo, we discussed about this earlier also. Still I am in the mid of studies and still I am 25 years old. So, what is the hurry?” she asked calmly.

“Jan Di, there is no obstacle for your studies though we get married. Why don’t you think like that?” he asked. She sighed in front of him.

“Ok then, I am leaving now. I will catch you tomorrow” he said leaving her hand slowly.

“Fine then. It’s already late night. You need to rest” she said with a smile to him. She turned back from him and stepped few steps from him.

“Jan Di!” he called her name at once. Surprisingly she stopped at the spot and turned back to him. He quickly came to her. Jan Di stared curiously at his facial expressions. The face of him has turned in to dull and nervous a lot. There were so many questions in his eyes but he has become dumb in front of her.

“Don’t make me wait many more.” He said looking at her eyes and stepped away from her and got in to his car.

When he went Jan Di remained there standing up at the same spot in her wondering thoughts. She felt guilty inside of her. She knew that she needs to take a step if she wants to change things to a different way but she still thinks how to begin. She slowly stepped towards the house.

 

…………………………………….

 

After leaving Jan Di, Yoon Ji Hoo stepped back to his house. The things happened between him and Jan Di were still a dream for him. His heart was feeling nothing but happiness after long time. Though he didn’t know what will happen tomorrow and what she will do as the next step, he was overall overjoyed with the feelings he was passing.

He entered to the home and found that Harabouji was still in the living room.

“Harabouji! Haven’t you slept? It’s late night” he said sitting opposite to him.

“I was waiting for you” he said with a smile. “How was everything?” he asked again.

“Mmmm... fine. All went good” he said with a smile.

“Did Jan Di go home safely?” Grandfather asked again.

“Yes” he shortly answered but his face was really brightened and a smile was in his face. He bent down his head and slowly smiled to the floor.

“Has something good happened?” Noticing his shining face grandfather asked looking at him. Ji Hoo quickly stared at him and noticed that grandfather was noticing him deeply.

“Huh?” he murmured. Truly he wanted to tell to someone what has really happened and shared his happiness in order to double it but he didn’t have strength to tell it to grandfather how much he wanted.

“What happened? Tell me. I always listened to your sorrow and I like to listen to your joy also” he said looking at his blushing face. Ji Hoo stared at him with a smile.

“I…..confessed to her and she……accepted it” he said shortly as much as possible. His eyes were shining like stars and his cheeks were red and blushing spreading a glow in his face. Grandfather could realize it just looking at his face. 

“Finally you did it? And Jan Di-ahh! Did she accept you also?” he asked bending towards him.

“Mmmmm…” he muttered with his twinkle eyes.

“Ji Hoo-ahh, I saw many more moments where you fall down because of her. I knew how much you suffered because of her. I knew whatever you do, you cannot let go of her because truly she didn’t want you to go away from her. I also don’t have more days to live with this sickness and I want to see the happiness of you before I die.” He said looking at his grandson’s brightening face.

Staying few more time with Harabouji, Ji Hoo moved to his room. He sat on the bed and crossed his fingers in each. Today he has not planned anything to happen like such but the moment he experienced from her was like a heaven to him. It was a dream for him of years and years and he never thought that she would come back to him ever taking a challenging decision in her life.

‘I don’t regret sunbea because I always believe that you are my soul-mate’

He remembered her words. ‘The soul-mate’ !!! He tightened his fingers in each in his hand.  Like everything was drawing at this moment, with an eternal happiness his mind was capturing the moment he kissed her at the road. He noticed himself that he was blushing and smiling to his own bending down his head towards the floor. He touched his on lips in his fingers and felt that his heart was still beating with the excitement felt.

He lied down in the bed and stared at the ceiling. The old memories were coming to his mind where he tolerated everything in front of her in the past. Through the flying feelings, he remembered his friend. Simultaneously his mind captured the moment that Jan Di just left his hand when she saw Jun Pyo there. As a young guy he couldn’t stop his joy of being with her but he truly didn’t know that what she will do next.

He took his phone and sent a text massage to her.

 

 

…………………………………….

 

Jan Di entered to her room like in a dream. She has never thought that her life would spin between two guys like this. She remembered the old dream she saw about a fortune teller about two guys being her soul-mate and her husband. She lay on the bed.

‘I cannot cheat for either Jun Pyo or sunbea, I will tell Jun Pyo about my heart. I need to tell him that four years have changed me a lot. If not this will be a mess soon’ she thought nervously.

She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate to her mind.

‘Even though I have not told you ever, do you know that I loved you all the time?’

A pleasant smile came to her lips slowly remembering his touching confession. She touched her heart and let her to feel her own heart beat. Whatever happens here in after, today she felt so pleased and comfort in her emotions. Touching her own lips, making her to feel the excitement again and again she recalled the way he hold her in to him and kissed her deeply. When the memories she had with Goo Jun Pyo were covered from the remembrance of her fire fighter she closed her eyes making her fill with an unknown happiness.

She heard that a text massage received. She took the phone while lying on the bed and tried to check the massage. Suddenly phone fell down to her face waking up from her dreamy emotions.

“Aish!!!!” she muttered angrily sitting in the bed and reading the massage.

 ‘Everything will be alright. Wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter