Episode 66

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 66

“Goo Jun Pyo! Do you know what was happening in the office?” Je Kyang’s hurried and strange voice came behind of him while he was watching the TV in his living room. He turned his head and looked at her and noticed that she was staring at him shockingly standing behind him.

“Why? What is happening?” he asked getting stand up from the chair.

“You don’t know yet! I don’t believe this. But I am feeling happy about you” She came towards him and hugged him at once. He felt so strange about her. What is she referring and her behaviors also really surprised.

“Hey… Monkey... Tell me what it is first” he said when she was stepping away from him.

“Your mother has decided to give up and handover everything to your hands” she said with a big smile

“What? What are you talking about?” he asked curiously. He couldn’t believe what she was referring truly.

“Today, there was a meeting with my parents for the merge of Shinwa and JK group. There she has told them that she is going to resign and will hand over everything of Shinwa appointing you as the Managing Director of the company” Je Kyang said while catching his both hands

“Really…. Are you sure about it? Has she decided it? But why?” he asked curiously.

“She has said that since your father’s recovery also getting better, she needs to look after him here in after. I can remember how much she got humiliated after revealing the truth of your father long time back. But truly Goo Jun Pyo, your mother is a really courageous and brave woman I have ever seen. No one could bear that kind of humiliation and stand still as the same ignoring each and everything saying by others” Je Kyang said looking at his surprised face.

“That humiliation, she deserved it. I don’t like to speak about it anymore” he said unhappily.

“By the way. Today he is a happy day for you. Since you feel happy then I also feel happy. It’s like over flowing…..” she said tightening his hands once more. Jun Pyo noticed her happiness from her eyes. She was smiling brightly and that caught his heart mostly always.

“Are you that much happy?” he asked pinching her cheek at once. His heart also was pleased so much. She felt like blushing in her face when he touched her like that.

“Ohh! See this. A monkey is blushing. I have never seen a monkey blushes ever…” he said looking at her red cheeks and ears trying to happily.

“Oh! Stop it Jun Pyo” she said like a child when he smiled to her.

“Thank you being with me Je Kyang, I am glad that you became my strength and supporter like never I thought” he said looking at her blushed face seriously this time.

“Saying thanks is not enough. You should think more ways of showing your gratitude towards me” she said proudly looking at his bright eyes.

Goo Jun Pyo suddenly moved towards her and placed his lips on her cheek with a smile. He then looked at her eyes and smiled.

“Is that enough then?” he asked with a bright smile. The news she has brought to him has over joy his heart a lot. This is the fruit of his hard work so far.

With the sudden kiss Je Kyang felt like frozen at once. She looked at him surprisingly and touched her cheek remaining as it is.

“Why? What’s wrong?” he asked when she was staring at him shockingly.

“Don’t blame me if I fall for you again” she said with a light smile in her face. Jun Pyo noticed the expressions of her face. He bent down her head and smiled to the floor.

 

………………………………………

 

Mrs. Kang has planned to handover the company appointing her son as the Managing Director just as Je Kyang said. The success he has got over the past years has led her to take this decision and the recovery of her husband also was one of a reason.

But escaping from Gum Jan Di has not easier for her as she thought but always what she felt and noticed was that his son was really close with Je Kyang during last three and half years of here. That made her heart happy but only seeing that she couldn’t breathe freely.

After Gum Jan Di left the house they lived which has been provided by Shinwa just as she said on the opening ceremony day before so long, President has got a point to escape from her highlighting that fact and her disobedient. She has caused so many issues and matters between Jan Di and Jun Pyo so far using Jan Di’s disobedient behaviors. After Jan Di has given up all the support and assistance they received from Shinwa, only the Dry Clean business, they could do but not as imaginary better way but in the mid of so many obstacles. Though they received orders from Art Foundation continuously the all other major orders were escaped from them with the intervention of the president making the life hard for them and leading them to find jobs more and more.

With all the things ongoing, the secret intentions and behaviors of the president were always became a secret to Jun Pyo. As in the past, Jan Di never told about her and her secret revenges to Jun Pyo. She wanted to face them alone with her full effort and mostly without anyone when the person who has always leaned with her in difficult times also has left her to Japan.

But after all, what the president knew clearly was that the departure of Yoon Ji Hoo, the closeness of Je Kyang and Jun Pyo and the stubborn reactions of Gum Jan Di were interlinked with some extent. Though she couldn’t figure out what was truly happened between all of them, her sharp mind always gave clues to her to think like that.

 

………………………………….

 

“Jan Di-ahh!” Jan Di was really pleased to see her best friend after so long.

“Oh! Ga Eul, I missed you a lot” she came towards her and hugged her happily.

“Ga Eul! Are you going to resign?” The master of the porridge shop came towards the happy two girls and asked curiously.

“No, no, master I am not going to resign. But I have to work only in the evening here” she said with a smile.

“Ok then… but make sure not to take leaves here in after. You didn’t come five days continuously” Master said unhappily.

“Ok…master. Sorry for that. You know that I was in the training” she said with a smile when he was going inside.

“Ga Eul, how is everything?” Jan Di asked while sitting in a table with her.

“Training is done. From next Monday onwards every morning I can go for the teaching at the pottery center. There are lots of small children who want to learn about pottery from their childhood. It will be fun” she said happily sensing the glad in her heart gaining a job of teaching in a small pottery center.

“I am happy for you Ga Eul. Binding your hair like this truly it shows a teacher look from you” Jan Di said with a smile looking at her folded hair in the back.

“Jan Di-ahh, I am so sorry, I didn’t have credits in my phone and because of the training I couldn’t come to meet you. All over the week I was practicing at home. What happened?” she asked looking at her apologetically.

Jan Di slightly smiled to her. She knew regarding what she was asking. She crossed her own fingers and looked at them.

“Jan Di, tell me please. Did you meet him?” Ga Eul asked again.

“Mmmm… I met him one week ago at his house. I went to see Harabouji there and I met sunbea too” she said looking at her own crossing fingers.

“What he said to you? How is he? Anything reference about the letter and his departure?” Ga Eul tried to ask questions continuously.

“Nothing, Ga Eul. He said that time passes and changes everything in the life. So how can a person stay as same? And originally he is not someone who cares about others’ lives if not that is his cup of tea. He said he doesn’t have anything to ask from me.” Jan Di said looking at her friend’s face emptily.

“What?  Really? Ji Hoo sunbea said that? No…no… I cannot believe. He is not someone who can say like that”

Ga Eul’s widened eyes gave a sad again to her heart but that was the bitter truth happened. When Jan Di stayed silent there Ga Eul raised her voice.

“Jan Di! I feel something different” she said looking at her curiously.

“What is it?” Jan Di asked in a defeated voice

“A person cannot change at a fortnight but the time can change them eventually but if someone has changed strongly then there cannot be anything in this world which can wave their hearts ever. Like that, if Ji Hoo sunbea has changed like that toughly, then speaking with you in a normal way would not be difficult for him. Do you get what I am trying to say?” Ga Eul’s words gave a nervous feeling to her at once for a second.

“Ga Eul, after knowing everything happened between me and him at that night in New York, and passing this kind of time gap without having a connection so far, it may be better for him to stay away from me like he did so long. I know he suffered a lot because of me and it proves his words in the letter. He remained with me till the very last point he could and when he couldn’t bear he left me like that. I don’t blame ever to him for that but at least he could gave a nice smile and small nice words when he met me like this, I think it’s better for me if he only did that” Jan Di’s saddest voice gave a pain in her friend’s heart. She caught her fingers and held them tightly.

“Jan Di, the fate has brought him here now. We cannot change everything as we want always. I know how you feel about him because I can still remember your words which you told to me at his room when we were just fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter