Episode 05

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Ji Hoo was on the bridge. The view of river and the environment is more attractive. Sun also was going slowly down to the water. He was watching over the scene. Even though the sun goes down at the moment, again it will raise on the top of the sky shinning glamorously. ‘My life is also same as I feel. Most of the time going down to the deep even not letting me to breath, but suddenly raise a little hope of living, shining again like the sun.  As the sun revolves the earth which has been the core point of it, don’t I revolve around her who has become the breath of my life? I should not go along like this. I should stop this and go away. This only will become a harder and harder to escape once I will have to let go her from my heart forever to his arms.

Yoon Ji Hoo was in his deep thoughts. He was struggling lot with his deep emotions when his eyes covered by soft small hands from behind. He smiled and knew whose hands were there. He smells the fragrance of her, closely to his body.

“So… do I need to become blind here in after to please you?” He whispered smiley.

“Do you think that I will keep watching and do nothing if something like that happen to you?” She replied and released her hands softly.

He turned to see her face. He touched from the words he heard just now. Jan Di was staring at him Smiley. He smiled back from his eyes.

“What will you do if something bad happen to me?” he questioned as a joke. But his heart wants a true answer.

“I will look after you until you become fine and stronger.” She replied without taking time. When last words were gone, she was in a serious but in a cool mood. Even she doesn’t know that she would answer like this. She is bit surprised about the words she said.

Ji Hoo was watching in her eyes. He was trying to dig her mind by his mind. He knew Jan Di is dear to him but he never knew she cares him this much. Though he has to be happy after he heard her sincerity, he felt like thousands of needles were sticking to his heart. Finally he smiled to the sky. He got his answer at last but he couldn’t be happy.

“I came here for a walk while watching the sight scene over the bridge. Shall we continue?” he gathered all his thoughts to one place and tried to be back to normal.

“Let’s go…. Sunbea can you remember something relate to us in this park?” She asked.

“What is t?” he wondered.

“The day we both wore wedding kits at first time was in here. The competition was held in this park. Can you remember?” She replied happily. “It was my first time I wore a wedding dress in my life.” She smiled but seemed to be sad.

“Ahh !! Yeah… How cannot I remember? It was a beautiful day …right..? By the way Jan Di-ahh, do you think a person wears wedding dress more than one time in his/her life?” he questioned and laughed.

She was surprisingly staring at him. Her eyes went down. She felt that her dream of being a real bride would never come. She feels sad from his question. “Yeah… that’s true. But in my case it’s different… It will be difficult to happen… Isn’t it sunbea…?” She asked.

He looked at her. Her face is full of sad expressions. He turned her towards him and cups her face to his big hands.

“Jan Di, look at me…”he said. “I know something is not good these days with you and Goo Jun Pyo. But don’t lose your hopes…. Ok…. Right now your heart is hurting but soonest you will be fine…. You know the nature of Jun Pyo’s is… He will come to you as the past… so do not worry… You hear me Jan Di…Don’t you?” he whispered by straightly looking at her eyes.

Small, small tears were rolling down her cheeks while staring his face. When she couldn’t see him properly with full of tears, she keeps her head in his warm chest holding him tightly in his shirt in front. She cried a lot. She wants to melt and pour away her sadness which has been covered with a smile in the past few days. So far obstacles were brought by Goo Jun Pyo’s mother but Jun Pyo and Jan Di could be together. But this time he is about to go abroad and hurting her showing his anger for no reason. Her heart wants to console. As long as she feels comfortably, she cried in his chest. When she gets her senses, she heard his heart beat. She was listening to it. It beats it highest speed. This is the first time she heard his heart thumping. She feels that it beats at the same speed of her right now.

Yoon Ji hoo held her tightly. His shirt is full of her tears which shed n behalf of other person from her eyes. This is the first time she willingly comes to him by her own. In the past it was him who always pulls her to his arms and consoled. But today, she initiated by keeping her head in his chest where he felt that the world stops for a second. He closed his eyes for those passing seconds. He couldn’t breathe when she held his shirt and cried. But over all the above emotions, only he did was just rub her hair and letting her to cry as much as she wants. When he feels her pain, and the aching heart of his own, he whispered to her…” It’s ok Jan Di-ahh… It’s alright. You will be fine. I am here for you. You will be fine.”

She raised her head and stepped back. Teary red eyes make him sad. He wipes her tears in her cheeks.

“You know what; it makes me feel good when I know that whatever will happen you will smile like the past. You will?.... right..?” he smiled painfully and asked.

“Yeah…It’s because you are here sunbea. It’s because you will be there for me too sunbea, so I can gather my strength.” She replied with full of grateful eyes.

‘Jan Di-ahh…. If you ever know how much I become breathless in front of those words, you would never have told me like that. Not only in the past, but also in the present, I am wordless. I should no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter