Episode 83

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a purple shade evening when sun was slowly going down from the earth, getting off for the day Yoon Ji Hoo waited at the Terrace road. There he could see the sun set clearly. When the all mighty sun was slowly disappears letting the moon to rise for the rest of the day, he felt that his life was all the same as it was. After thinking much more, he has come to a decision and he was waiting there to tell it to them and met them face to face at last.

He leaned in to the his white car body, placed his both hands in to his pocket and kept staring at the sun set continuously. A Black Benz car came and stopped in front of him letting him to know that it was the time.

Jan Di and Jun Pyo got down from the car and the sight of Je Kyang who was remained inside the car got captured Ji Hoo’s eyes lightly.

Jan Di could see how he was staring at the sun set going through lots of thoughts. Standing next to Jun Pyo keeping few feet gap they waited there staring at Ji Hoo.

For a second Ji Hoo’s eyes caught with her. A slight pain ran towards his veins suddenly. He slowly stepped towards them.

“Yoon Ji Hoo! What is it? Why did you want to meet?” He could hear Jun Pyo’s voice when he stopped in front of them.

“I have something to tell both of you” he said looking at them emptily.

“Sunbea…what is it? You look really pale today”

He heard her tender voice while capturing her image from his eyes. Jan Di felt really scared inside of her heart. She knew what he has already decided and it was just about to decide a date for it.

“Tonight I will leave to Japan” he said simply staring at both of them. He could see how Jan Di’s eyes got widened and curious eyes of Jun Pyo as well.

“Ji Hoo sunbea!! What are you talking?” Jan Di came one step towards him and asked shockingly catching Jun Pyo’s attention.

“Mmmmm… I said the truth Jan Di-ahh. I am going to go” he said staring at her.

Goo Jun Pyo remained there just staring at his friend shockingly too. He knew the reason why Ji Hoo has decided to leave like this. He has already become the reason of his leaving.

“Yoon Ji Hoo!!!” he murmured at once making him stared at him.

“You have just started your internship in the hospital. Its better you complete it” he expressed another point making Ji Hoo even surprised.

“I cannot concentrate Jun Pyo. I think I am not in my correct mind at all. A person must have a clear mentality to concentrate on anything when especially it’s with patients. I think I have already lost it” he said looking at him and her at the same time.

“Are you point me?” Jun Pyo asked at once.

“Yes. I finger point you. Anyhow you did what you wanted. Let me ask one thing from you Jun Pyo” he said staring at him.

“Just as I asked this question from you long before, today also I am asking the same. If your loved ones get trouble and hurt because of you having a hard time, will you be able to let her go?”

Ji Hoo asked from him. Jan Di stared at both boys with widened eyes and opened mouth. She felt really that two best buddies are fighting because of her. Jun Pyo could remember the same question of Ji Hoo at the first truth game they did so long back. He stared at Ji Hoo and felt that he was trying to trap him in front of Jan Di.

“Just as I answered back then today my answer is the same. I do not let her go and I will do whatever possible to make her mine” he said quickly catching Jan Di’s hand in front of Ji Hoo.

“That is the difference between you and me. If you ask the same question from me, my answer will be the opposite from you. I will let her go to find her peace and I will give her the time to think and consider everything possible because I cannot see her getting hurt and in pain anymore. And that’s what I am doing right now”

Ji Hoo said while looking at Jun Pyo and turned back from him to leave from them. He didn’t speak with Jan Di much and he truly has wanted to convey his massage to Jun Pyo who was always stubborn.

With Ji Hoo’s words Jun Pyo got really depressed and upset at the same time. He knew Ji Hoo was leaving because he didn’t want to see how Jan Di was struggling between them. But Jun Pyo couldn’t come to that conclusion because it was not his nature.

“Sunbea!! Please…don’t leave like this….please….”

When Ji Hoo left them there towards his car, Jan Di shouted at him at once but that didn’t make him stop even an inch. Jun Pyo tightened the hold of her hand and stared at him shockingly.

“Jun Pyo! Please let my hand go and please stop him!... Please… Jun Pyo….!!!

She was like a crazy person. Jun Pyo just stared at her. He didn’t feel any sad and depressed but he felt really empty inside of his thoughts. When Ji Hoo was about to get in to the car, he forsook Jan Di’s hand at once. With a surprise look in her face, she ran towards his white car and caught Ji Hoo’s hand in front of eyes of Jun Pyo and Je Kyang who was inside the car.

“Sunbea!!!” she murmured making him stared at her. She could feel the deep emptiness in his eyes. 

“Jan Di! Let me go and let me to free you as well. It’s him you have engaged already and let him to care you”

Ji Hoo said while slowly take away her hand from his arm. She stared at him shockingly when he got in to the car while she was remaining there. When he left all of them there at Terrace road, Jan Di at once fell to her knees in the ground. Her tears were running towards her cheeks and she caught her heart from her hand without being able to bear the pain.

Just staring at Jan Di and her condition right now, Jun Pyo remembered Ji Hoo’s words without any effort.

‘You may have won the girl but you have lost the love’

His heart ached a lot seeing her like that who was crying for another guy in front of him. He slowly stepped in to her.

“Jan Di, stand up….Jan Di” he said trying to rise her from her arms. When she stood up he noted the tear hits in her face and her crying just staring at him and covering like a mad girl.

“Jan Di, what is this? Stop crying… what is this?” he asked shaking her arms at once.

“Goo Jun Pyo! Let me go… I cannot let sunbea leave again. If this time he will leave, I will never be able to find him and I don’t have that much of a capacity to find him too… I need him in my life…please…..”

She cried staring at him saying the things which made him sad and hurt but realized.

“Jan Di, get a hold of yourself. When I was not around, you were with him all the time. That’s why you feel like this. Nothing else… it’s some kind of temporary thoughts Jan Di-ahh… You will be alright with the time…” he said holding her arms.

Jan Di knew whatever she said the stubborn Jun Pyo never let her go. She cried a lot in front of him and she was so much feeble to say more and more. And she knew that Jun Pyo was just discharged from the hospital and it scared a lot her from arguing and blaming him again.

“Goo Jun Pyo, people are watching us. Let’s get in to the vehicle”

Je Kyang came to them. She placed her one arm around Jan Di’s shoulder and took her to the car. Jun Pyo stepped towards the car behind them but he didn’t feel any good and it was the disappointment in all over his life. 

 

…………………………….

 

After dropping Je Kyang in to her house Jun Pyo asked driver to travel towards Jan Di’s house. While travelling in the car both of them were silent and no words spoken by any one. It was a heartache to Jan Di and as well as Jun Pyo too.

“Jan Di, go and take rest. Do not think hard and get complicated. Everything will be fine…” he said when the car parked near to her house. Without saying anything to him she got down from the vehicle.

“Jan Di!!” he murmured again. She stared at him emptily.

“Time solves everything. Though you feel sad and weak by now, you will be alright with the time. Ji Hoo knows what he does and he never takes wrong decision. The momentary fireworks in your heart will be faded away with the time and you will know what you really want very soon…”

He said again to her but still she didn’t reply him even from a word. When she left the car, Jun Pyo asked driver to go home. His heart was aching a lot and he knew by now clearly he has done a severe wrong after seeing Jan Di in front of Ji Hoo today like never. He never thought that they would have this much of a bond which strong enough make her to react even in front of him like that. About past years, he tried to think and imagined.

‘The times I spent with Je Kyang would be similar to their relationship in here or sometimes more than it though I don’t know anything’

He thought in a defeated manner. He felt sorry for Je Kyang too. Even she came for him to the hospital and cared for him too but he has only given heartache for her. And at the same time, with what he has done with Jan Di concerning about the engagement, by now he felt that no one is happy and everything is a mess. But he was not in a position to break it because it connects with his image and reputation. The image of both Jan Di and Je Kyang were drawing in his mind repeatedly.

The car stopped at the fuel station and they waited in the queue which was opposite to the main bus stop. At once his eyes caught an image near to the bus stop who was trying to stop a taxi. His eyes got widened and it was Jan Di. He quickly understood that she has not gone home and she has come to the bus stop just after he left her there. He noted that she got in to a taxi.

“Follow that taxi…quickly…now…”

He shouted to the driver at once. Quickly driver turned the vehicle thinking to travel with the reserved fuel and followed the taxi which Jan Di was in. Though Jun Pyo knew perfectly where the destination she travels he wanted to see it in his eyes. Just as he expected he got down from Ji Hoo’s house and ran towards his home.

He felt his heart has fallen again but it was not heartache to him by knowing the facts all over and it has already fixed his heart towards her changed behaviors. Though he knew that what he is going to do will hurt himself severely just to see them in his eyes, he waited there when he noted Ji Hoo’s vehicle was not there.

Asking the driver to park the car secretly somewhere where he could see when Ji Hoo comes and thinking of following him towards the home he waited in the car.

 

…………………………………

 

Getting informed from the maids in house that their young master has gone taking his entire luggage, Jan Di shocked herself at once. She tried to contact him but his phone was not working. She felt really weird inside her. She didn’t know at what time he is leaving either. She felt that her world has fallen again in front of her feet at once. She sat on the couch and tried to come to the reality little by little.

 

Little by little she figured out what she should do. She quickly dialed a number in her phone.

 

“Woo Bin sunbea…It’s me Jan Di…” she said to the phone while stepping towards the door.

 

“Oh! Jan Di-ahh!! At this time? What is the matter?” he asked curiously.

 

“Is Ji Hoo sunbea with you?” her shaking voice were repeating Woo Bin’s ears letting him knowing that things have been already messed.

 

“Yes, he is with us.” He said in a low. Woo Bin stared at Ji Hoo while answering.

 

“Us? Who us?” she asked back

 

“Me and Ei Jung with Ji Hoo at the Mount Royal hotel” he said noticing Ji Hoo’s stares at his face.

 

“Ok sunbea… I will hang up”  

 

When Jan Di hung up the phone Woo Bin stared at Ji Hoo and Ei Jung at the same time. They were having the last dinner uniting as friends.

 

“Didn’t you meet her before leaving the house?” he asked from Ji Hoo. Ei Jung’s attention also drawn to him.

 

“I met her with Jun Pyo back then” he said looking at his glass.

 

“Once best friends now strangers with memories, after all you are going to say Good Bye to all of us because of this love triangle…” Ei Jung expressed his sadness over the broke up friendship between Ji Hoo and Jun Pyo.

 

“Good Byes are not forever and Good Byes are not the end…It simply means I will miss you all until we meet again....” Ji Hoo said with a simple smile staring at them.

 

“Ji Hoo-ahh, what about Jan Di then?” Woo Bin asked curiously. Ji Hoo smiled like a crazy for his question making both of them surprised.

 

“The people who was in anger and forsook me in the past and supported Jun Pyo to have Jan Di, now asking me what about her when I am leaving? Do you feel any sense?” he said while looking at them laughingly.

 

“Hey….this is not the time to joke. It was back then and the circumstances have been different mostly. I know it very well by now. I don’t want to criticize anything but your leaving like this give me a direct shock Ji Hoo-ahh…” Woo Bin’s w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter