Episode 41

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t feel good about being surrender for someone’s wealth. I don’t tell this in front of Jan Di but it is not a good feeling I am getting.” Jan Di’s father said to his wife while resting in the cushion sopha after coming from the laundry.

“Has something happened today?” Jan Di’s mother asked while sitting next to him.

“Mmmmm… That person came to the laundry today. Mr. Jang, secretary of the president. He gave some details about dancing teacher and asked me to send Jan Di for dancing practices immediately. But that is not my concern. I was speaking with him few minutes and he said that ‘president is looking forward about behaviors and respond over the benefits she has given so far’. I didn’t understand exactly what he meant but he also didn’t express much. But what he said last was he asked me to change my vehicle also.” He said with a wavy voice.

“Really…. What are all these about? All the time Jan Di also told me not to quit my job but since the president want to build a new family background here, I quit from it. Sang also going to the new school but I don’t see that he is going there with much enthusiasm but I don’t know the exact reason. Even I also sometimes feel that we are carrying a burden of living in a semi luxury house like this where it doesn’t belong to us.”

“That’s what I also think. I don’t like to hurt to Jan Di telling all these things but I know exactly that she also doesn’t like of being changed like this. Though we are poor we also have a self respect and we have lived so far as we wanted whether we have money or not. But now we live as another’s instructions and sometimes in future we will have to eat and dress as they said even.” He sighed.

Jan Di’s mother understood everything he said. She kept remain with silent but she thought to speak with Jan Di regarding all this about.

“By the way, where is Jan Di and Gum Sang?” he asked

“Son is in his room. I think he is doing some school homework or something. Jan Di went outside with Master Yoon Ji Hoo.” She replied.

“Darling, I wanted to ask you something. Don’t you feel that Jan Di’s attachment with Master Yoon Ji Hoo is much more than we think?” he asked suddenly.

“What do you mean by?” she surprisingly asked.

“Actually I forgot to tell you this. Recently one of my customer said that he saw Jan Di with a boy who is pretty handsome short hair and wealthy look. He said that he is not totally sure whether it is Jan Di or not since it was the night time. He has seen her at the road with him. They were next to the car and he has seen that the boy was hugging her and she was in his arms. My customer was travelling by his vehicle on that road he has just seen it.” Jan Di’s father recalled something back with widened eyes.

“What? Really? How can it be? I thought Jan Di is waiting for Master Jun Pyo and I thought that’s why she bear and accept everything president does.” She said with utmost surprise.

“Mmmmm.. I also thought the same but who can guarantee a person’s heart?” he said with a defeated voice.

“I will speak with Jan Di and get to know the facts. If president gets to know these things there will be a huge problem to all of us.” She said determinedly.

“But you know what; I always accept Jan Di’s concern and her desire whatever happens. It is her who should choose the life of her and sometimes we know only few facts about what is going on. Therefore, don’t scold her and ask from her slowly.” He instructed very well. He didn’t want to hurt her daughter’s feelings because he believes that Jan Di never do something wrong.

 

…………………………….

 

“Hello………. Ji Hoo, it’s me Eun Ji’s speaking here.” He answered the phone in front of Jan Di at the hospital main entrance.

“Yes, Eun Ji.” He replied.

“Where are you?”She asked at once making him bit nervous.

“Why do you call me?” without answering her back he asked.

“Can you meet me for few minutes? I am at the office yet.” She said. Her voice was not totally perfect and he felt some defeated manner in her voice.

“Now?” he checked the time. And it was around seven passed forty minutes. Jan Di was looking at him continuously.

“I will meet you on Monday. Because I am out of the town and it will take more than one hour to reach to Seoul.” He answered.

“Oh! Really! Actually I want to speak with you regarding a person. Her name is Min Sun Hyun and today she came to the office looking for you. When I ask the reason of looking you she didn’t reply me good and her reactions were bit harsh and direct. I want to meet you to tell the incident.” She said in a half crying voice.

“Min Sun Hyun?” He repeated her word with a surprise looking at Jan Di making her facial expressions also gets changed.

“Yeah… who is she?” Eun Ji asked directly. Her voice contains somewhat hurtful manner and a thirst to know the details.

“Eun Ji, I will tell you when I meet you on Monday. It is not comfortable to speak in the phone those things.” He said gently. Jan Di was listening to his tone. She felt bit envious when he speaks to her that much gentle.

“Ok then Ji Hoo. By the way, where are you?” she asked again. Ji Hoo realized that this time he has to tell her where he is. Then he felt that he has not done any wrong or he does not any relationship with Eun Ji to feel betray to her as well.

“I am at the hospital with Gum Jan Di.” he said while looking at Jan Di’s eyes.

“With Gum Jan Di? why? Is she sick?” she asked gently.

“I will tell you later. Now we are about to come.” He responded shortly. Eun Ji felt bit nervous inside of her. At the every time she heard the name of Gum Jan Di she felt bit anxious inside of her.

“Ok then. I will hang up. I am also about to go. I stayed today bit longer though it is Saturday because I had a training to undergo.” She said.

“Ok, go home now. It’s getting dark. Bye.” He hung up the phone. Eun Ji felt sweet when she heard his caring words. When he looks at Jan Di after hanging up the phone, he just realized something has over board when he saw her eyes which is bit of strange and jealous.

He tried to smile with her putting the phone in to his pocket.

“Now you have someone to care…” she said directly looking at him without smiling back. Ji Hoo realized what she said at once. He didn’t want to get hurt or make her hurt by responding back to her.

“Let’s go.” He said making her bit surprised. He walked towards the doorway and she also was walking behind him.

‘You will go to her so soon sunbea. Who I am to stop you from it and what is the fair reason I have to stop you from it. I am going to miss you so soon.’ She thought while following him to the motor bike in a pain full heart. But she didn’t know what to do instead of just thinking like this.

“Sun Hyun has come to office and she has met Eun Ji.” He said when Jan Di got in to the bike.

“Really… I couldn’t meet Sun Hyun Unni so long.” Jan Di said back with sincere. But at the next minute she felt that something bad has happened in there and Ji Hoo will go to meet her right now.

“Sunbea… are you going to meet Unni?” she asked while moving to his right shoulder much more.

“I guess I will.” He said and took his phone and dial to Sun Hyun.

 

……………………………………..

 

“Is that you?  Ei Jung sunbea?” Ga Eul’s thrilled voice was running through the phone line to his ear like a sweet honey.

“Yeah…It’s me Ga Eul.” He said back while sitting on his bed.

“Sunbea! I was waiting to hear your voice so long. Why didn’t you call me?” she asked in a half crying voice.

“I am sorry my girl. There were few issues with my passport and I was busy with the clearances. I am sorry I couldn’t call you time to time because I had to change my number time to time.” He said lovingly.

“It’s alright. I can understand. Actually I am happy so much now to hear you like this.” She said happily laying on her bed.

“Have you thought that I have forgotten you?” he asked.

“It’s not like that sunbea” she replied with a smile to the phone.

“Ga Eul, now I know and I have realized what the feeling of departing from loving ones and living alone in a country like this. There is no any minute I forgot you. You are in my mind and in my thoughts in every time.” He said emotionally.

Ga Eul tightened the phone to her ear with the excitement of his words. She said so much satisfaction inside of her.

“Sunbea… do not over think, ok… concentrate your work and training.” She said back gently.

“Yes, I am. But sometimes I feel like I am dying without you here. Can’t you come to me?” he asked sensitively making her nervous and nervous.

“I also don’t know how the time is running. My world also has become empty after you leave. But we should concentrate about our future. Don’t we?” she asked while holding her heart in other hand.

“I know girl. I just asked. I got your text about starting lessons about pottery. Have you started it?” he asked then.

“Not yet. I will start it soon.” She replied.

“Ga Eul….” He called her name again.

“Hmmmm…..”

“I miss you.” He said in a deepened voice. The words of him have stuck into her heart at once.

“I miss you too Ei Jung sunbea. I have never felt like this in my life.” She whispered to the phone emotionally.

“Me too…” he whispered while closing his eyes lying in his bed at the room.

 “Where are you now?” she asked then.

“I am on my bed. Where are you?” He answered and asked.

“Me too… lying on my bed.’ She said back with a smile.

“Then let me come to your side.” Ei Jung’s sweet voice came through the phone line to her ear like a dream. She closed her eyes and let her mind to dream about him.

“I let you to come but don’t be naughty. I am bit tired today so I need to sleep.” She said wickedly. She heard he was smiling. The smile she has followed so far in her life.

“I bet you will not sleep if I am next to you.” He said passionately and laughed again. He imagined in his mind now how much she has blushed and red in her face which made him to feel his anxious in his heart thumping speedy under his shirt.

 

…………………………………….

 

Are you at home?” Ji Hoo asked when Sun Hyun answered from the other end.

“You got the massage, right?” she asked back without answering.

“Mmmmm… were you looking for me?” he responded.

“Mmmmm… but I met another one. I am so curious about her. Who is she?” her voice was so deepened and straight.

“Tell me now, why did you look for me?” Ji Hoo asked in a low voice without answering her back.

“I will tell you when I meet you. Where are you?” She asked back making him nervous.

“I am on the way to home. I came out of the town.” He said back.

“Ohh then it is really closer to my home. You know my house is in the boarder of the town, right? Why don’t you come this way while on your way to home?” she asked.

“Actually, I am with Jan Di and I need to drop her at home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter