Episode 89

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Following the person through the luxury super market, Jun Pyo walked behind him. He could see the handsome middle age man who was walking here and there in the store instructing things to do by his staff. He thought that no wonder his sister had eyes for a person like him. He was very well built and tall as a person.

“Are you Don Joon Min? Can I speak with you for few minutes?” he asked making him noticing his presence there.

“Yes, I am…but may I know who you are? He asked looking at the handsome gentlemen in front of him.

“I am Goo Jun Pyo, the younger brother of Goo Jun Hee” he said looking at him. Jun Pyo could see the curious in his eyes.

“Come with me. Let’s go to my office and speak” he said inviting him to go with him. They entered to his office and sat opposite to each other.

“I never thought I would meet you like this. It’s my pleasure to meet you in person” Don Joon Min expressing a happy smile towards Jun Pyo.

“I want you to treat me as the younger brother of Jun Hee and not as the MD of Shinwa…” he said with a smile too. Joon Min felt bit surprised from his words. He smiled to him.

“Actually my sister told me everything about you and it made me to meet you like this. And I am aware the girl who has been proposed to me was your younger sister. I came to speak regarding both of matters” Jun Pyo said trying to untangle the issues.

“Go ahead Goo Jun Pyo!”

“My sister is also a victim of some decisions of Shinwa and so I am. I don’t want to make others bad and confused because of us. I don’t want to hurt your sister just giving hopes for marriage just like my mother gave. Because I am not ready for a marriage and I never go for blind marriage just because of the business.” He said looking at his serious face.

“I know it and Jun Hee told me about it already” Joon Min replied.

“Yeah… My Noona always tries to be in smile but I know the sadness in her heart clearly. She was all alone though she got to married to someone else and just as you and I know she is divorced by now. I don’t think she felt the happiness of the life as being in her younger age lonely and now she is stepping towards her middle age too.” Jun Pyo said in a lower voice to him.

“I know it very well. There is no one who knows about Jun Hee than me. Secretly we associated. We were friends and then we stepped one step ahead and became lovers. The kind and obedient heart of her made her to obey her mother’s instructions but I never hate her for that because I knew already how grateful her heart towards the people whom she cared”

Revealing the past little by little Joon Min expressed himself towards Jun Pyo. Goo Jun Pyo felt a big respect for this man who has understood his sister very well even he has been dumped.

“Please…help my sister to live happily again and it’s only you who can do it for her” Jun Pyo said making him surprised and shocked.

“Goo Jun Pyo! Do you know the meaning what you just said?” he asked shockingly.

“I know. I know very well. I am not an irresponsible man. It’s about my dearest sister’s happiness. The issues which will come from my mother will be perfectly handled by me. Not like in the past, in this time, both of you are not alone and you have this brother too…” he said with a smile.

Joon Min surprised a lot regarding his words. He didn’t know what he should tell. The day which he got to know the fact that Jun Hee has already divorced and live lonely, he knew his heart felt something fresh and need but he has not followed that feeling. But today with the words of Jun Pyo he felt that that buried feeling was trying to come up just like a rubber ball which tries to come from the water though how much tried to drown it.

“Then, I am leaving now. I hope you would think about what I said. There must be a deep reason for a handsome and perfect man like you to be in single so far without going for other woman…”

Jun Pyo said while standing up from the chair. With a smile he stepped out from his room ad he knew that his words must hit in Joon Min’s mind perfectly and definitely he will think about it in deep.

 

………………………………

 

They stepped towards the river bank of Hudson River together. While stepping slowly towards there Jan Di could feel that her fingers were slowly catching by his hand. Her eyes moved towards their united hands and it gave a smile in her lips. The warmth of his hand was just like always before. Responding to him, she too caught his fingers tightening the grip in their fingers. Her eyes caught the band which was in his arm. It was an old band and her memory quickly caught the day when she bound the band in his hand at the moment he was going away from her.

A deep feeling just came in her depth of the heart by knowing that it was the band which she gave to him. Even though it has been got faded and old, still it’s in his hand. Though it was not matching with the clothes of him, he has worn it making her surprised.

“Sunbea…It’s still with you…” she said looking at him while stopping at the fence of the river bank.

“What?” he asked. He could see the direction where her eyes were.

“Mmmm... yes it is” he said with a smile.

“It’s too old and faded and it’s not match with your clothes” she said again looking at her. She could feel her fingers were tapering in his hand.

“Old is gold. Don’t you know it?” he asked with a smile.

“Is that so…?” she smiled back to her.

“You know what, sometimes it’s crazy how a person can go months or years without talking and meeting someone but they still cross our minds everyday…like you…” he said staring at her eyes deeply making her pleased a lot in her heart.

“I know that feeling…just like you…” she said with a smile.

“This is something precious for me though it’s old or faded because it has been given by the person who cares for me…”

He answered back to her. She could feel that her heart was filling with joy little by little. By now, what kind of a situation was he in, Jan Di could understand properly that Ji Hoo’s heart has not changed and it has directed towards her as always.

“I think you have so many things to ask from me…” he said while sitting in the bench with her.

“You also exactly know what I want to know…” she replied like that. Though she wanted to ask about that girl, she felt hesitate to ask about her at the every time she meets him.

“It’s about Takashi…right?” he asked looking through the river.

“Mmmmm” Jan Di murmured without looking at him.

“When I came to Japan I had an accident while driving…I could save the person but my car hit on a tree and it gave a massive confusion in my mind linking with the former accident I had with my parents in my childhood. In that time, I didn’t know anyone in Japan. I got to admit to the hospital and I got treatments from a psychologist too because I was suffering from Insomnia which I couldn’t sleep peacefully because of the nightmares”

Jan Di’s eyes got widened with every word she heard.

“Sunbea!!!” she touched his hand which was on the bench.

“I got through that time after few months of treatments and the psychologist who treated me was the father of Takashi”

He said clearing things slowly one by one. He could see the surprise and the curiosity in her eyes.

“When I was in treatments I got introduced to Takashi and she was a very cheerful girl. She always cared for me and even some days she visited me to know my status even. Since she was friendly and she is the daughter of the doctor who cared me and treated me well until my healings in physically and mentally I treated her back good and friendly. But later on, I got to know the unfortunate and saddest news from Takashi’s father. And that is what I wanted to explain to you mostly”

Ji Hoo turned towards Jan Di’s side and stared at her surprised eyes.

“I am listening sunbea. I am sorry I didn’t know anything and I just thought that you have forgotten me and ignoring me. I am really sorry for that” she said looking at his face sadly.

“It’s alright. Do not worry about it anymore. I got healed and I am fine perfectly now” he said with a smile.

“Then, what it is you want to tell me mostly?” she asked in a low tone.

“Jan Di, Takashi is a girl who is suffering from a mental disorder” he said trying to become calm.

“What? A mental disorder?” her voice has got scared and shocked at the same time.

“Yes, no one can see her in that situation in outside but she is suffering from Erotomania. Erotomania is a type of delusional disorder where the affected person believes that another person is in love with him or her. She has had a lover in her medical college and who has dumped her badly even giving her promises of marriage. It was the time she has suffered from depression a lot and which led her to that kind of mental disorder”

He explained in a depressed way noticing the depressed feelings in Jan Di’s face too.

“Do you mean that Takashi is thinking that you are in love with her?”

She asked staring at him painfully. Jan Di didn’t know truly to which person she feels pain. Whether it is for Takashi, Ji Hoo or is it for by her own? She sighed to the sky.

“Yes, you are correct. She thinks that I am in love with her and she tries to give me the same love from her at every moment. Actually in her early stages in Erotomania, she has not let her father to do treatments for her except just staying in a dark room all the time without eating and sleeping even. But later on her father has been able to convince her to attend for the hospital internship. She doesn’t have disability for studies and in her career as a trainee doctor, she is good in that area but in the field of love and affection she is truly mentally ill. That’s how I met her and that’s how I connect to her life”

Explaining everything, Ji Hoo stared at Jan Di’s face deeply trying to dig her mind but what he could see was only the empty eyes of her.

‘She thinks that I am in love with her and she tries to give me the same love from her at every moment.’

Repeating his words in her ears she stood up from the bench and walked few steps towards the fence of the Hudson River. Without knowing anything, the silent waves of river were coming forth and go back silently again. Her eyes remained at the far end of the river. She felt nothing but empty at the moment but when the seconds were passing slowly her heart was burdening and squeezing with ache little by little.

Noticing her silence there, Ji Hoo slowly stepped towards her back image. He could understand properly what she is thinking right now. After eliminating the cruel fate of her so far, by now she has come and found him in this town to give her life to him but still the fate of them was tangled with other matters.

Without keeping any gap between them, from her back he placed his hands around her stomach softly. Removing her fallen hair from her shoulder towards her neck he kept his chin on her shoulder hugging her back warmly.

“Takashi is getting treatments at the moments attending to the hospital where her father works in Japan. She will be alright one day. Just knowing her situation properly and forgetting the gratitude towards her father I am not in a position to ignore her and her father has asked me personally to support her to get recovered. They need her to be relax and happy in her heart to get the success in her treatments. One day she will be alright just like you and me and will become a good doctor just like us”

The weight of his hands and his body felt to her very well. The warmth of him could make her heart warm and calm but the complicated emotions were still burdened to her. She sighed to the sky without saying anything.

Noticing the sigh of her, Ji Hoo raised his voice again tightly hold her towards him.

“My heart has not waved for anyone but for you…. I have waited so long to hold you like this free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter