Episode 48

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was her entrance examination day. She has prepared at her best in studies. Early in the morning she was ready to go the university. She waited for a text massage from Goo Jun Pyo. She has already told him that today would be her exam day. But she has told him one week before. ‘Has he forgotten?’ she thought sadly. Without thinking further she put her things in to her bag. Her phone was ringing suddenly. A smile came to her lips. Even she didn’t expect or not she knew this call would come to her for sure.

“Jan Di! Are you ready to go?” his tender voice came through the phone

“Yes sunbea, I am about to leave home.” She said happily.

“Do not be afraid and do not over excited. Just let your memory flaws within the time. Ok…” He said gently.

“Ok…sunbea... Actually…… I am bit stressed right now and bit scared too.” She said smiley.

“Be confident about you. Do your best! Then you will not have any regret…. Best of luck Jan Di!” he encouraged her giving the strength.

“Thank you sunbea. I feel strong enough by listening to you.” She answered smiley and left the home.

“I will come to the university when your exam will be over.” He said while sitting in the couch in living room.

“Will you?” Jan Di asked surprisingly.

“Actually I need to go somewhere but before that I will come and see you.” He replied.

“Where will you go?” she asked at once. She just realized that she should not ask something personal from him. But it unknowingly slipped.

“Today is an important day for me Jan Di. I will tell you when I meet you. Now you safely go and do the exam. I will meet you at our regular meeting place in the school.” He said with a smile.

“Regular meeting place?” she asked while crossing the road.

“Yeah… see whether you can still remember it…” he smiled to the phone. Jan Di’s lips also brought a smile to her face. She thought that she knew where it is.

“Then… I am hanging up. I am about to catch a bus.” She said happily.

“Ok. Take care and best of luck Jan Di-ahh!” he said gently to her and hanged up the phone.

He feels happy inside of him. In the mid so much of obstacles and problems, today she writes the exam. The strength and the confident she had for herself was the finest quality Ji Hoo loves about her. Even though people give up when things get difficult, Jan Di never gives up her hopes and desires and she walks through how much hard the road is. He smiled to the floor.

Jan Di got in to the bus and put the phone inside of the bag. She feels happy and strong from his words. She again took the phone and checked but she has not got any new massages from Goo Jun Pyo. She sighed and put back the phone in to the bag.

 

…………………………………

 

“Can I speak with you right now?” Goo Jun Pyo came inside of president’s office room suddenly.

“What is it?” she asked back straightening in her chair. She noticed that his face was not good today. Goo Jun Pyo sat in front of her.

“Mom…..what is it about the TV commercial? I just got to know and I just saw the video.” He asked curiously.

“Why? What’s wrong?” she asked without much care.

“I don’t want to show the world that everything happened in the conference party through a TV commercial. Have you seen it? They have included even the dancing parts of me and Je Kyang. I don’t think it’s necessary for a TV commercial. And mainly they have highlighted both me and her not the hotel. What’s this?” he questioned her with much of curiosity.

“Goo Jun Pyo, you are new to the field yet and you have to learn so many things. I saw the video and I gave my approval. Actually, you and Je Kyang are the brand ambassadors of our companies. Therefore do not bother about it this much. “She said with a light smile.

Jun Pyo didn’t know what to say. He knew he cannot argue with her in the capacity of business. But he felt so upset after seeing it remembering about Gum Jan Di. When she sees that he and Je Kyang danced that much closely holding their waists and necks and also the couple pictures they have put to the video as brand couple, he couldn’t think what Jan Di would feel. His heart was feeling scared a lot.

“And I don’t think that you have any personal issues with this, right?” After staring at her son’s face a while president asked directly looking at his eyes.

“I hope so.” He answered in a defeated manner.

“Truly Goo Jun Pyo, I also wanted to speak with you. I don’t think that Gum Jan Di corporate to us as we expected.” She said bit angrily.

“Why? What happened?” he asked with mixed feelings going on. The frightful feelings were getting raised much more.

“I have been informed that the condition of the house we gave them was not totally good as we expected. And she still is doing that poor job in the porridge house and I think she doesn’t have any interest of learning English as well. She has not come to meet Mr. Jang yet and her parents also have quarreled with the officers when they went to check the house. What’s this Goo Jun Pyo? When we give our hand to climb up, is this how these people respond?” she asked angrily. Jun Pyo recalled that he also couldn’t get contacted with her during past week and he also couldn’t check about things as he has been informed.

“I will look in to this.” He replied shortly. He was feeling bit upset and he knew so far, though Jan Di did what they said, she was totally against with them. His heart was filling with uneasy thoughts at once.

“You better look after them.” She replied angrily. Goo Jun Pyo remained same thinking hard. His mind has suddenly got confused from the way president spoke. He felt scared that if Jan Di would not corporate what will happen to his love.

“Goo Jun Pyo! I need to clarify one thing also.” She said staring at him strictly. He looked at her and waited till she says. But he felt that what she is going to ask is something dangerous from the features of her face.

“What is the relationship that Gum Jan Di has with Yoon Ji Hoo?”

He felt like someone has hit his head behind at once. ‘What is she in to? Why does she ask something strange like this?’ he was feeling like fainting. In the past before he came here, he had a quarrel with Ji Hoo because of the pictures. He prayed that she has not found out anything related to that. He couldn’t imagine that why she ask something like this. ‘Does she has any suspicion for them?’ his heart was feeling so much scared and anger at the same time. ‘I have said so many times to Jan Di to be careful.’ He felt nervous a lot where the president was noticing them.

“They are friends. Why?” he asked back but his voice has been bit wrecked.

“I think they are close friends then...right?” she asked sarcastically.

“What is the issue you have?” he asked without answering back to her.

“Nothing. I just asked. But I didn’t expect you to behave this much of anxiety.” She said cunningly letting him to feel that she suspect something.

“Ji Hoo has a girl whom he will be settled. Therefore, do not need to think any weird things about my friend.” He said confidently.

“Is that so? Then it’s alright. No worries.” She said with a cunning smile again.

“Then, I am going” he didn’t want to remain much more time here answering her weird questions anymore. He quickly escaped. But his mind was feeling so much uncomfortable. The TV commercial which will be going to telecasted and the things Mrs. Kang has just discussed were making him much more lost and uncomfortable. He left the office and moved to his vehicle to go home.

 

…………………………………….

 

Jan Di came out of the exam hall. She felt relieved about the exam. It was a happy feeling for her to do the exam at her best. She put all her materials in to her bag and slowly walked towards the Shinwa School. While walking she switched on her phone to check about massages. She found one new massage and it was from Goo Jun Pyo.

‘Oh! He has not forgotten my exam” she felt happy and opened the massage to read but her mood suddenly got changed.

‘Gum Jan Di, your phone was switched off. I need to speak with you. Please corporate with Mr. Jang also. Waiting for your call.’

Her mood just swing to upset and bit angry. ‘He cannot remember that today is my examination. That’s why he didn’t know that I switched the phone because it was my exam hours. Because he cannot remember my exam date, he was expecting me to go and meet Mr. Jang. I didn’t go because I wanted to study calmly without fil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter