Episode 92

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quickly getting dressed to leave the hotel as soon as possible Gum Jan Di looked through the mirror. Though she wanted to go soon, still she couldn’t go away from the mirror. She was dolling herself happily. At once she could hear her phone was ringing.

A smile came to her lips unknowingly. That was her childhood buddy, Ga Eul.

“Ga Eul!!” she shouted with happiness. Surprising about Jan Di’s voice Ga Eul raised her words.

“Jan Di-ahh!! You are seemed to be so much in joy…I feel it from your voice. Am I correct?” Ga Eul asked sitting on her bed in the room.

“Mmmm… you are correct. I am” Jan Di said taking her hand luggage with her leaving from the room.

“How are you Ga Eul? Are you alright? Still going to school?” Jan Di asked from his pregnant friend tenderly.

“I am alright and as usual I am going to school because spending my times with kids give me a peace of mind always….But tell me  what’s so special about you to be in this much of joy? Tell me… How was the conference and you are coming back today, right?”

Ga Eul’s questions gave a smile to Jan Di’s lips. She walking through corridors came to the lobby of the hotel.

“It’s true the conference has ended but I don’t think I would return by now Ga Eul” she said while sitting in the lobby couch keeping her luggage next to her.

“What? You are not coming back? Why?” she asked curiously leaning herself in to her pinky pillow.

“Ga Eul………I met Ji Hoo sunbea” Jan Di said trying to cover her smile from other students.

“Ji Hoo sunbea? There? When? How?” she was questioning continuously. She knew that her friend was waiting to meet him all the time. Happiness came to her heart little by little.

“Mmmmm…. He has come to the conference with the students of Japan and I met him. He asked me to go to Japan with him.” Jan Di said in a low tone to the phone.

“What? Really? Is that mean you are going to Japan with him today?” she asked with lot of mixed feeling in the mid of a smile in her lips.

“Mmmmm…I am” Jan Di whispered to the phone.

“Jan Di-ahh!!! I cannot believe this kind of a fate but I am happy that at last you would find your way” Ga Eul said with true joyful feelings towards her childhood buddy.

“I also cannot believe this destiny Ga Eul but it happened. At the moment he is waiting for me.” Jan Di felt that her heart was filling with happiness and comfort. It was the very best time that she could speak to her friend like this.

“Jan Di-ahh, shall I ask you one thing?” Ga Eul’s voice became bit serious.

“Go on….girl” she whispered.

“When you return to Japan with him, what would be the next step? You have not married him yet and are you going to live together with him under one roof?” she asked giving a new weight to Jan Di’s mind. It’s always the first question which may come to a girl’s mind in situations like that.

“Ga Eul……, I don’t know yet anything. I know only that I am going with him at this moment…I cannot let him go away again from me…he did lots of sacrifices because of me and this is my turn…” she said with a serious look in her face.

“I know what you mean Jan Di-ahh…And I know he will not hurt you… Though I am sad because I cannot see you, I am happy to hear this good news after waiting so long… Then finally it happened…right? Just like you said me once that Ji Hoo sunbea is your destined partner though you had a lover, I think the destiny cannot be changed just because we wanted… The concept of Soul-mate is not a fake anymore…” she said making Jan Di’s heart happy.

“Mmmmm... it happened …You are correct… I never thought but it happened….” She said reminding her own thoughts about soul-mate…

“Mmmmmm….. How can someone defeat a soul-mate ever? But, whatever it is, I know he will take care of you no matter what…Isn’t his specialty?” Ga Eul asked giving a smile to Jan Di’s face once again.

Jan Di could see the students were going towards the tour bus. Yoo Won came and stopped next to her when other students were going out.

“Ga Eul, I will call you again. Now I have to hang up” she said throwing a smile to Yoo Won.

“Good luck Jan Di! Call me when you return to Japan. Have a nice and joy full life!!!”

She wished while hanging up the phone. A huge comfort came to Ga Eul’s heart after speaking with her friend. ‘At last the destiny has brought two soul-mates in to one life’ she thought comfortably.

“Let’s go then back to Korea…” after she put the phone in to her pocket, Yoo Won raised his voice. Making him surprised Jan Di spread her hand towards him. Catching her hand, he stared at her surprisingly.

“I don’t think I would return to Korea by now my friend. Thanks for being with me all the time and I am really grateful to you…” she said making him shocked a lot. But for Yoo Won it was just few seconds happened in order to understand what was going on there.

“Are you going with him?” he asked staring at her.

“Mmmmm… I am returning to Japan with him. I have already informed to the professor that I would stay here and only you know the exact reason” she said with a light smile in her lips and a wink in her eye.

“Jan Di…You are dedicate your life like this towards one person eliminating everything around you. Do you that much love him?”

He asked trying to throw a smile to her. He could see the winning smile in Jan Di’s lips.

“Yes, I love him and he is worth for it. I love him to the point where I cannot let him go away from me... I am a person who holds to one person till its last minute Yoo Won. I don’t think that my fate would give another chance if I miss this opportunity” she said taking her luggage in to her hand when Yoo Won was staring at her.

“I congratulate Jan Di. You may win everything in your life. When you come back to Korea, don’t forget to see me” he said saying his farewell.

“Thank You Yoo Won. I never forget my friends. I waited here to see you and say my farewells. So let me leave now. He may be waiting for me” she said bowing her head and leaving from him.

When she was disappearing from his view, he felt that something was stuck in his throat but at once he remembered that the decision he has taken to let her go from his life after she met Yoon Ji Hoo there.

‘He is the luckiest person on the earth to have a girl like you’

He thought finally dragging his luggage towards the tour bus which will be leaving to airport sooner.

 

………………………………………

 

“It’s me…Yoon Ji Hoo”

He could hear his best buddy’s voice from the phone after so long. He sat on the couch in his large living room switching off the television which was being watched.

“Have you been well? I thought you have forgotten me” Jun Pyo whispered to the phone with a light smile.

“How can I forget you? It’s all the matter of time I guess”

Ji Hoo said while walking out through the hotel lobby. He could see the students were leaving from the hotel towards their passenger tourist buses. He didn’t wait for Jan Di because he knew that she needs to inform to her team and as he instructed she would come.

“Mmmm...I guess so” Jun Pyo murmured to the phone.

“Goo Jun Pyo! I met Jan Di and I hope she has already spoken to you. Literally I know that it was you who sent her here. I heard that you have cancelled the engagement and you asked her to live as she wants…Are you alright with everything?” Ji Hoo whispered to the phone while walking towards the pavement slowly.

“Yes, you are correct…I think I am alright…I have wise enough to understand the reality of life buddy…” Ji Hoo could hear his friend’s calm answers which made his heart ache.

“Goo Jun Pyo! I don’t know what I do is correct or wrong… Sometimes I feel that I have grabbed your happiness and it makes me having a really heartache... I don’t understand why the life is so complicated like this... Because of me, you may have hurt a lot and I really apologetic towards you though it was the destiny of our lives” Ji Hoo entered to the church garden putting his one hand in to his pocket. The silence of the church premises gave a comfort to his heart.

“Yoon Ji Hoo! Listen to me… I don’t think that we anyone did any wrong to any of us... It was the time we were immature and stupid at its best but by now, we know what life has brought for us. Finally what I realized was that we cannot force someone to be with us... Though you left to Japan and though you didn’t contact her for the entire period, I saw how she was going away from me and connect and living with the silence and missing you all the time… That’s why I decided to let her go… I have moved from my life and I want you to move from your life too…”

Ji Hoo leaned to the highest pole of the Church entrance while staring at the sky. He could understand what his buddy was saying perfectly.

“Goo Jun Pyo! In this moment, I don’t want to hide anything and let me to confess everything what I want to tell you…” he said weighing his body on to the pole.

“Go ahead.. I am listening…”

“Jun Pyo, the first day I met Jan Di, I truly felt something weird in my thoughts but I never thought that it was the feeling which brought me up to this point. It has been passed seven years in our lives tangling in this triangle but during those years, my heart beat only for her. I knew it was wrong to have feelings for the girl of my best friend. And that’s why I tried hard my best to eliminate this fate letting her go to you…I tried to match make with Eun Ji, forgetting Jan Di and hiding from my feelings, but….I failed. And then only I left her for two years... But when I returned what I expected has been totally changed from her……”

Ji Hoo sighed to the sky at once. Jun Pyo could hear his friend’s true confession and his sigh. He walked towards the window of his luxury living room and looked through it.

“Jun Pyo… this may hurt you but I love Gum Jan Di. It’s not just an attraction or something like a crush or whatever…It’s what I realized after passing these numbers of years not having her but without her… It’s true, I let her go to you not once but most of the time. But at the end what I realized was that I have not let her go from my heart but from my eyes…. I am sorry if I hurt you with my words but these things I wanted to tell you badly…. Because this is my true feelings and my true confession…As she asked me to take her with me, I am going to protect her like my eyes always…But still forgive me if I hurt you…”

Looking through so far through the gate of the church, Ji Hoo confessed to his deep downed feelings without a shy to his buddy. He knew that this is the time everything can be sorted out.

“Yoon Ji Hoo! No need to ask any forgiveness….. Can you remember what I always told you? If it is not me, then the perfect match for Jan Di must be you… Those are not my silly words but what I meant… I knew from the beginning that you had something in your heart for her. When you presented yourself to rescue her at the school…when you presented yourself to invite her and save her at the Min Sun Hyun’s party, when you follow her to Maccu and stayed and taking care about her and when you protected her at every moment, I knew perfectly that you had something in your heart though you didn’t understand. Because you were not that kind of a guy who put your finger in to others cup of teas…but you did it for Jan Di…”

Jun Pyo tried to remember the past one by one with his childhood buddy. Both of them were looking at the sky while imagining the past moments they were spending. Ji Hoo felt deep thoughts in his heart with the memory which was being remembered by Jun Pyo. He sighed.

“Ji Hoo-ahh, I am not a stupid not to understand that though you let her go in the past, in one day that you would fall for her without a doubt… But it was me who tied up her with my love and she also was there with me. You know what I have perfectly understood after letting her go………?” Jun Pyo asked in a calm voice.

“Tell me Jun Pyo, I am listening” Ji Hoo said trying to realize what he was saying deeply.

“Jan Di was there with me because…..you were there with her…… She protected me all the time as much as she could because………….you were protecting her all the way staying as her shadow…… She loved me as much as letting me to feel that I could forsake everything because……….you were there loving her all the time without thinking about you but to thinking that her smile is your happiness..…….I knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter