Episode 15

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gum Jan Di knew what was the intention of Jun Pyo by doing this. She wanted to escape from his arms as soonest. She wanted to get his apology to Ji Hoo and also get back Jun Pyo again to her. She never expected that something like this would do by him. After all she realized that Ji Hoo was the person who was hurt and get insulted in front of her. She felt so much of heartbreaking when she saw his face and his turn back to his room.

“Goo Jun Pyo… stop this nonsense. And let me release and otherwise I will bite you.” She shouted at him. He saw her face and realized that she has gotten angry over him. He released his hands and she stepped back.

“Why!! What’s wrong? I just hugged my girl friend. Is there anything wrong with that?” He asked simply. But his heart knew what he did was purposely.

“Goo Jun Pyo, you come here to discuss things, right? Not for that. And hugging me is not essential at this moment especially in front of other person.” She tried to find some reasons to beat his argument.

“Ok... Let’s talk.” He said while sitting in the chair.

“You go and get the apology from Ji Hoo sunbea first and then we will talk.” She said without sitting next to him.

“I didn’t do a wrong now to get his apology.” He stubbornly said.

“I am not only referring what you did now, you have done so many things against him and I hope that you can remember them clearly.” She said angrily.

Goo Jun Pyo knew that she was becoming angry and he doesn’t want her to be angry at this moment. His purpose was getting her back to him again. He stood up and moved towards Ji Hoo’s room where Jan Di followed him.

 

……………………………………

 

Yoon Ji Hoo tried to think that it was a ‘lovers’ thing’ and he should not be bothered anymore for that. Also since he determined to let her go to him, his mind automatically blamed him to getting sad feelings right now. He sat straightly in the chair. He heard the footsteps which are coming towards his room. He quickly got a book and pretended that he was reading.

Goo Jun Pyo came inside and knocked the door while looking at Ji Hoo. He was bit amazed the view that he was reading. He expected his sad behaviors and innocent facial expressions right now.  Yoon Ji Hoo slowly stood up touching lightly his abdomen.

“What are you doing here?” Ji Hoo asked calmly. He saw Jan Di also behind Jun Pyo. She came towards him suddenly.

“Are you alright sunbea? You better sit I guess.” She whispered. She wanted to go and make him sit in the chair as she always did for past hours. But she was bit hesitated since Jun Pyo was there.

“I am fine. Don’t worry Jan Di.” He smiled back to her. Jan Di felt that though he is trying to show his nice smile there is a pain hide in his eye s as well. She knew how much he would embarrass a while ago. And she remembered what Ga Eul said to her as well.

‘Yoon Ji Hoo is also a guy. If you know he loves you, then of course you should be careful when you are with him. It is obvious that he has feelings for the girl he loves.’ Jan Di stared at Ji Hoo’s eyes. He sensed that she was looking at him and he slowly caught her eyes from his. 

 She wanted to say sorry to him on behalf of Jun Pyo but she remained silent and looked down the floor.

Goo Jun Pyo was bit jealous over Jan Di’s reaction but he didn’t show it. Instead of that he spoke.

“Can I sit here?” He asked from Ji Hoo. He nodded his head by approving him.

Both males sat facing each other where Jan Di was standing and watching at them.  Yoon Ji Hoo waited for Jun Pyo to start the conversation where Jun Pyo also was thinking a way to start it.

“Yoon Ji Hoo, I didn’t want to wound you purposely at that night. It was the situation and outcome of what you said. I believe that you have already known that whatever happens I am not being able to let Jan Di go away. I love her so much and I am glad to tell it in front of her like this. I actually………” Jun Pyo couldn’t finish his lines where Yoon Ji Hoo intermitted.

“Goo Jun Pyo, I don’t need to hear your confession. I don’t think that you also need to say those things to me. Further I don’t want your apology or your attention for the condition where now I am. I think I deserve this in this life. I will remember this injury in all my lifetime because I think I have learnt things which I didn’t know so far about friends and love. So you better speak with Gum Jan Di and say sorry to her if you truly feel that your suspicion is no longer valid.”  Yoon Ji Hoo straightly stared at his eyes and expressed with a deep voice. When he was finishing his words, he slowly looked at Jan Di’s face where she was watching him too with loads of pain full expressions in her eyes.

Goo Jun Pyo couldn’t find an answer to reply back to him instead of that he stood up and went near to him. His heart was screaming sadly after he heard Ji Hoo’s words. He expected a noisy and arrogant behavior from Ji Hoo where now Jun Pyo is speechless and pain full after feeling that he injured him. He quickly memorized what he has done while ago and he felt bit shame about that too. Jun Pyo couldn’t believe that how his heart wanted to see his pain this much even after he physically injured him. He kept his hand on Ji Hoo’s shoulder.

 “How are you feeling?” he slowly whispered.

Yoon Ji Hoo looked at his face. He saw the regretful expressions of his face. “I am fine.” He shortly answered.

“Yoon Ji Hoo, I am sorry...” Goo Jun Pyo whispered by tightening his grip over his shoulder.

“It is difficult for me to say it is ok… but I don’t have any bad feeling about you.” He replied to his eyes.

Jan Di was there looking over the entire scene and she felt good for the outcome happened at the moment. She never thought that Jun Pyo asked for forgiveness from sunbea. But she knew that Yoon Ji Hoo has not recovered from his thoughts though Jun Pyo asked for forgiveness. Goo Jun Pyo slowly stepped towards to Jan Di and placed his both hands on her shoulders.

“Gum Jan Di, I think I am too selfish in this love. Sometimes I think I have forgotten that you have already belonged to me and nothing there is to be scared or suspected. I think I have hurt you with words unknowingly. I am sorry for that. I have the faith in you and please accept the apology.” He whispered to her.

Jan Di was staring at his eyes. Her heart was melting to his words and she was already forgotten the hurt full words he spoke to her. But her mind didn’t want accept him fully though her heart was trying to get back with him.

“Goo Jun Pyo, the words you said already, can’t be rectified at the moment. Suspicions lead people to get really separated. I hope you have already experienced that. I will look forward your reactions from today onwards.” She said everything indirectly.

Goo Jun Pyo sighed. He knew that it is too much difficult to get a clear answer from Jan Di. But he was bit happy that he could solve the issues even in this way with both of them.

Yoon Ji Hoo was feeling good when he thought about Jan Di. He knew that Jan Di wants Jun Pyo back to her life. Though he had to say so many things to tell Goo Jun Pyo , he stopped everything because he wanted to see Jan Di’s happiness.

“Jan Di I need to go now. I have to be at the office at 7 o’clock today. Come I will drop you at home.” Goo Jun Pyo asked. Ji Hoo didn’t say anything; he knew that they will be together again as always.

“You go Goo Jun Pyo, I will stay till Harabeoji comes and then leave. I promised that I will prepare the dinner for them today.” Jan Di replied while looking at Ji Hoo and Jun Pyo.

Jun Pyo’s expressions became bit dull and jealous where Ji Hoo noticed it very well.

“Jan Di, you go with Jun Pyo, Don’t be bothered about us and the dinner. It is good if both of you go together now. Take my word and go with him.” Ji Hoo quickly said before Jun Pyo says anything to her.

“Sunbea, I promised about dinner and you also will be alone till Harabeoji comes. I mean since you are not well I will stay till he come.” She replied where her stubborn thoughts didn’t let her change her decision.

Jun Pyo felt so bad though he warned his heart not to be.

“Ok… Then I am leaving.” Jun Pyo said as defeated and looked at Ji Hoo and Jan Di and stepped out of the room. He was slowly walking towards his car. His heart was so sorrow full and he was wondering the decisions of Jan Di right now. He couldn’t think that when and what time did she promised about the din

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter