Episode 36

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gum Jan Di went to her room with his phone. Her thoughts were really mixed up after what she has heard from him. But she couldn’t understand one thing properly. ‘Why is he doing this at once?’ She wanted to know but her heart also was afraid to ask from him deeply.

She sat on her own bed and kept the phone on the bed too.

‘Dating a new girl will be a fresh experience for him. He has waited as a habit for Sun Hyun and now more than two years he stayed with me closely. And now he is trying to move on. He moved from Sun Hyun because of me. He said once that he could move from her since he could meet me in his life. But now he is going to move from me also. Why am I thinking like this? Why am I thinking that he is going to move from me when he has not been with me? As he said I have Goo Jun Pyo and after I will marry Jun Pyo, however I will have to move from Yoon Ji Hoo. So why am I thinking like this and making me nervous? But still I can’t make my mind for the best of him.’ Jan Di was kept thinking but it was a complicated math problem to her.

Some sudden thoughts were running in to her, to say him not to leave her though he will date another one. She was scared not to being with him. The understanding and caring heart of him will never be able to find from someone else. Because even Goo Jun Pyo is not able to understand her as Yoon Ji Hoo does. She was feeling like crying when she remembered how he said that he will be going to make her swim again. She realized that Ji Hoo knows the value of swimming to her life. She didn’t know what he will do for that but his words always she believes.

She suddenly remember her friend Ga Eul & Ei Jung’s romantic movement what she has said to Jan Di. In a room where both of them were alone she could remember how Ei Jung approached her as Ga Eul has said. And she could still remember how Ga Eul has stopped him from going further passionate with her. Simultaneously her heart was automatically tried to compare Ei Jung with Ji Hoo. She couldn’t even think that how Yoon Ji Hoo has that much control within him as a guy, in a dark alone room with a girl. ‘Has my heart expected something from him?’ she thought frightfully. The amazing body features of him and specially the emotions of his dazzling eyes always have made her to wave her feelings but she wonder how he controls himself like this when she compared him with Ei Jung.

With all the confusion mindset she took his phone and dialed to Goo Jun Pyo.

 

…………………………………..

 

When she left the room Yoon Ji Hoo laid in the bed as it is. His eyes were in the ceiling where his mind was running here and there. Letting go the girl he loves in a moment like that was a miracle to him as well. ‘I am too much controlled when I am with her. That may be she has never realized my feelings over her.’ He thought.

He remembered how she was kept staying as a statue when he touched her cheek. Although she has answered ‘no’ for the question he asked whether she was not afraid of being there, he could clearly remembered the frightful and emotions of her eyes. ‘Has her heart also waved as well as me?’ the confused mind of him again was trying to figure out where all the time he failed.

He saw that how she has anxious after hearing his words. ‘Why is she upset? It is true that I have been with her and support her in her life but there is nothing her to be upset. She has never thought about me like anyone except a friend. She has never shown me anything more than a friend. But after Jun Pyo left I have seen that she was bit nervous sometimes and that may be due to her loneliness due to the departure of her lover. Anyhow when I go back to home, I will speak with Harabeoji and make things clear.’ He was also thinking continuously.

But how much he determined he was not completely sure whether he would be able to move on with another girl in his life. Only one thing he knew perfectly, that is, he will never be able to love another girl though he get in touch with another because his heart is somewhere else even at the moment. But he has promised himself to give a try. He didn’t want to make confusions between Jan Di and Jun Pyo as well as a confusion in his own feelings which are unbearable to hold.

‘Finally, this is where I have come.’ He thought pain fully. He felt that tears were filling to his eyes when he rubbed his eyes purposely to wipe them off.

 

………………………………………

 

“Hello…..hello…..” Jan Di was speaking continuously.

“Hel…looo…” a strange male voice came from the other end but she could understand that it was Jun Pyo’s drunkard voice.

“Goo Jun Pyo, it’s me Gum Jan Di.” She said. Her heart was aching when she sensed that he was drunkard.

“Ahh…. Jan Di-ahh... Is that you? Where were you and where is your phone? This is not your number and I think I saw this as Ji Hoo’s number.” He was asking continuously.

“Yeah…. This is sunbea’s number and my phone has been damaged accidently.” She said calmly.

“Damaged? You never keep things with you what I have gifted.” He tried to blame. He felt of being damaged when he heard the gift which has been given by him has been broken.

“Goo Jun Pyo, seemed to be you are not in a good mood to talk now. I will call you tomorrow morning then.” She tried to hang the phone.

“Do not hang up Gum Jan Di. I have things to tell you. If you don’t want to tell, then listen to me.” He said arrogantly. Jan Di stayed silent. She felt everything which is happening to her is so much unbearable.

“Gum Jan Di, how dare! You came a trip without telling me? And you were going out with Yoon Ji Hoo as well…Hhhhhhh!!! You are enjoying yourself so much there. Right? And now, have you forgotten me? Who am I of your Gum Jan Di? Who am I?” the arrogant drunkard voice of Jun Pyo was hitting to her heart like a knife. She felt that tears were coming to her eyes.

“Goo Jun Pyo, stop this. Let’s talk about this tomorrow.” She said again in a crying voice.

“No Jan Di, I agreed when you said you wanted to stay there. But is this how you are living when I’m not around? Where did you go with Ji Hoo? Ahhhhhhhh!!! Tell me now? For what you came with him?” he was arrogantly shouting. Jan Di knew mostly the alcohol was speaking instead of him. But the situation she was handling at the moment and the mental condition of her was making her crazy and painful so much. Big tears were rolling over her cheeks unknowingly.

“Gum Jan Di, answer me.” He said again.  When she tried to answer him she heard another female voice from there. She tried to hear it eagerly.

“Jun Pyo, stop this, speak tomorrow to her. Now you are not in a good mood to speak. Give me the phone” Jan Di could realize that was Je Kyang’s voice. Her heart stopped suddenly. What is going on?

“Hello, Jan Di-ahh, this Je Kyang.” She spoke suddenly to her.

“Je Kyang Unni!” she said surprisingly.

“Do not take his words to your heart now. He is bit drunkard today.” She said trying to make her calm. But she was getting confused more and more.

“Where is he now?” Jan Di asked quickly.

“We went to the club but he drank a lot there remembering you. So I brought him to my house. Now he is here.” She said without bothering much.

‘Her house? Goo Jun Pyo is shouting at me like a saint but he is out with her?’ Jan Di felt so sad and horrible at once. She was so much disappointed.

“I am hanging up now Unni.” She said and hanged up the phone.

Jan Di disconnected the line when her feelings were trying to over flow from him. How much she tried to think as normal, she couldn’t see and bear to see that Jun Pyo is being closed to Je Kyang. Jun Pyo is going out with her while blaming me of being with sunbea. Now sunbea also will leave m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter