Episode 35

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Kang was waiting the call from his secretary. She wanted to know the behaviors of Gum Jan Di these days. It was a really surprise for her to get to know that Jan Di has agreed to do as she instructed.

“President, Gum Jan Di has gone a trip with her friends to Jeju Island and seemed to be she will be there two nights with them.” The expected call came to her increasing her enthusiasm over the current situation.

“A trip? With whom?” She asked

“With her friend Cha Ga Eul, Master So Ei Jung and Master Yoon Ji Hoo.” He replied.

“Has Yoon Ji Hoo also left with her?” She asked again to confirm.

“Yes president.”

“Does Jun Pyo know about this?” She asked again.

“I am sorry, I am not sure about it madam.” Mr. Jang replied.

“So, you may know what you should be doing the next?” She asked with so many running thoughts in her mind.

“I have already made arrangements and I will give you what you need at earliest possible.” He said politely making her hopes increasing.

“Very well.” She hanged the phone.

She remembered the recent fight had with Yoon Ji Hoo and Goo Jun Pyo before Jun Pyo left the country. Though she didn’t know the exact reasons she had a confirmed doubt that it was involved with Gum Jan Di. She cunningly smiled to herself.

 

…………………………….

 

“Ei Jung sunbea, why are you so much silent?” Ga Eul asked while having a walk with him.

“Ga Eul, though things happen without planning, but the happenings are so much deep.” He said with a serious mood.

“What do you mean by?” She asked surprisingly.

“Didn’t you see Ji Hoo? He is much more confused at the moment. I am not sure what he will do next.” He said emotionally.

“I am feeling scared about your words sunbea.” She said.

“Ga Eul, I am also a guy, I know how he feels right now. He loves Gum Jan Di even today and what I do not understand is how he is controlling everything and moving with her just like a friend. But today I saw how much he loves her and I am afraid to think what will happen to him when Jun Pyo will come and get married Jan Di.” He said so painfully.

“I saw how he grabbed and hugged her at that moment. I have never seen something like that from him before. I also have made wrong conclusions before that he is a trouble for Jan Di-ahh. But after seeing the way he feels and the way he avoids the circumstances I think I also have corrected myself.” Ga Eul said frightfully.

“Ga Eul, we should not interfere among them. From the point where now I see, Goo Jun Pyo, Gum Jan Di and Yoon Ji Hoo are really something like a triangle for me. We should not involve and make them confused.” He said with confused thoughts.

Ga Eul was staring at him shockingly and what mostly frightful for her was the changing mind of Jan Di which has not been disclosed even to Ei Jung by her till now.

“Let’s go for sightseeing and do you like to spend the night at beach?” He asked changing the mood and atmosphere.

Her eyes were shining at once. She smiled to him and grabbed his arm showing her acceptance. He put his arm around her waist grabbing her in to him more and slowly walked through the roads.

 

……………………………………….

 

Yoon Ji Hoo went straight to his room avoiding all others in the boat. He opened the windows of the room to see the view but his mind has not settled to admire a view at the moment. He felt like going out and be alone for some time. The split emotions of him are needed to be collect to one place as soon as possible. He left the room but he forgot to lock the door. Before others come inside he left the hotel premises and went through the road near to the hotel.

He sat on a bench which was in the road pavement and it was getting cold at that time. But he didn’t want to go back to hotel right now. He let him to stay at the cold weather sitting in the bench.

He remembered how he escaped from the town to avoid her for some time. The decision he has taken for giving her up and moving his life in a new way of studies and managing the business were coming to his mind one by one. He believed that he has already managed his mind without bothering her behaviors over him. Even in the night where she has drunken and was in his arms he could control himself though he felt pain. ‘But today what is happening to me? What is wrong with me? Yoon Ji Hoo, do not let you to start all over again.’ His mind was continuously telling him. ‘Is it abnormal to feel like this? After having a skin-ship with her even in an accident, is it abnormal to feel like this? Am I over boarding? I never intend to do something like this but it happened. Is that why I am nervous? Getting nervous at a situation like this, is unusual? As Ei Jung asked, how much I try to deny how much I wanted to avoid, but that is true. I am still love with her. That’s why I am burning like this. When I touch the lips of the girl I love but knowing that she is an illusion to me forever, isn’t it normal to feel like this? ’ Ji Hoo was trying to make his confused mind by questioning himself.

He sighed to the sky. He was feeling cold bit by bit but he remained the same there. ‘What shall I do? All the time I have lead her to the way of Jun Pyo and now thinking and regretting like this is no point. But how can I overcome this situation?’ He felt like going crazy.

“Beep….Beep…. Beep” He felt that his phone was ringing. He checked the phone and it was Min Sun Hyun.

“Ji Hoo, can I talk?” She asked at once when he picked the line.

“Yes, what is it?” He felt the strange voice of her suddenly.

“Ji Hoo-ahh, Harabeoji was bit sick.” Her voice came to him like a storm.

“What! Harabeoji! Why? What happened?” automatically he stood up from the bench. His heart felt so scared.

“Don’t worry. Now he is fine. I took him to the hospital and now he is at home. I just wanted to inform you.” She said calmly.

“I will come back soon.” He said quickly.

“Don’t be. Harabeoji also doesn’t want you to come quickly. He told me not to tell you also and let you to enjoy with your friends. He is fine now and at home.” She said trying to make him relax.

“What happened to him?” He asked back.

“There was a chest pain for him and he has forgotten to take his medicine within past day. That’s why it has happened. Now he is fine.” She explained.

“It is a relief. I should have looked after him more than now. It is my fault.” He was trying to take the whole blame voluntarily.

“Don’t think like that. You are doing everything for him as much as you can.” She said.

“He is the only one I have in this world now to say mine.” He said pain fully. “Sun Hyun, I will call you later then. Please take care of him till I back.” He said emotionally and sat on the bench again.

Sun Hyun felt the sad in his voice. She hanged the phone but the last words he spoke have hit her heart so much. ‘He is the only one I have in this world now to say mine.’ He has totally ignored her presence in his life though she has come back to him.

The situation and the feelings which were running through his mind were increasing his helpless emotions a lot. Lost love of his life and the illness of Harabeoji have making him crazy at that moment. He remembered the proposal gave by Harabeoji regarding a girl of his close friend. Ji Hoo could understand now properly why he’s trying to make his grandson settle. ‘Is that because he knows the critical condition about his illness? Of course! He must have known, because he is a doctor. So is he expecting incidents like these? That means though he didn’t tell me completely, he is suffering from his illness and only because of tablets he is controlling it.’

Yoon Ji Hoo felt like his heart would be going to stop. The only person in this world who belongs to him is his Harabeoji. What if something happened to him? Frightful thoughts were covering his mind completely making him scared to the death.

 He checked the time when he felt like getting freeze. It was near to seven o’clock and the snow was falling little by little. He stood up from the bench and slowly walked towards the hotel in the mid of coldness. If someone saw the way of walking, people would think for sure that he is lifeless. ‘I should not be like this. I should be strong to face everything. I have promised myself not to greed for anything in this life after my parents gone from me. But now what am I doing?’ He was thinking while walking towards the hotel. When he closed by to the hotel,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter